View Single Post
nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-22-2007, 03:46 AM

Mommy Dearest,

I've really enjoyed my time on Mene this year. I joined in July and slowly fell in love with the community here. I've learned a little bit about a wide variety of things in my time here. And I truly consider the other users that I chat with each day as my friends.

I feel like I've been a "good girl." I always make an effort to post in threads where the owner is often having to "revive" it off of other pages. I stay and keep him/her company until others start coming to the thread. Whenever someone donates to me, I donate a small part of it to another user to spread around my good fortune. I haven't done anything spectacular on Mene, but I feel like little acts of kindness help create a nice environment here. Now, I'm not saying that I've been perfect in my time on Mene. The Catholic side of me is pressuring me to do a bit of confession. I'm occasionally short with others or over sensitive to people's responses. However, I always go out of my way to apologize and rectify the situation afterwards. I'll try to be more mature in the year to come. Though, I think that a pair of tigra slippers would really provide me with the encouragement that I need to master controlling my emotions before posting.

In conclusion, menewsha is a really wonderful outlet for me. I'm dreadfully shy and anxious in real life. I really feel like I'm "part of something" on Mene and I'm excited to see what the future will bring for this site! [/cheddar]

Love,
nescia

P.S.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Merry Christmas!