Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-08-2015, 01:40 PM

Mystery

So, I want to do a mystery kind of idea. I am still putting the complete idea together, but it is kind of inspired by the show Gravity Falls lol. I have it stuck in my mind, and thought it might make a good idea if done right. I will probably make it a small group or one on one, depending on who is interested. Basically so far, what I have is there is a town, to which not all of the residents are human. The central hub around the small town, is within the one big trade shop, where everyone goes in order to get or order what they need. On the surface, it seems a normal shop, but the store also carries more specialized items for those who are supernatural. For the most part, the humans and supernatural beings are living together in harmony, mediated by the one who runs the shop who is kind of the guardian or go between for the supernatural world and the human one,

Weird things begin to happen however within the town, things that are getting dangerously close to revealing the supernatural world to those who should not be exposed to it. At the same time, humans begin experiencing problems as well. Getting hurt and such. It is no secret that not all of the supernatural beings within the town like living in peace. Some want to make it a fully supernatural town and close it off to humans. Which makes them also not happy with the mediator getting involved. The main idea overall, would be to discover who is doing these things, as well as why. Of course the mystery could expand, but for now that's the basic gist.

I am open for ideas and such, if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-09-2015 at 12:07 AM..