Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 01-18-2012, 05:05 AM

If you are not Apricot or me (BeautifulWhatsYourHurry) then dont't post her.

Cole Darrenz

Grade: 11
School Activities: Bayberry A-Capella Group (Glee) and Student Council.
Bio: Cole is the most popular guy in school. Everyone loves him, wants to be friends with him, wants to know him, wants to be him...you name it. He comes a long line of rich Darrenz and is next in line to take on the family fortune. He takes his family quite serious, but he tries to loosen up when at school.
Personality: He's calm, collective, graceful, kind, smart, wise, respective, talkative, outgoing, popular, understanding, and can be very serious.
Likes: Music, animals, kindness, respectable people, sunshine, spring, swimming, and horse-back riding.
Dislikes: Rudeness, ignorance, anger, cruelty, and thunderstorms.

Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 01-18-2012, 09:18 PM

Alan ‘Ally’ Jane.
Grade: 11
School Activities: N\A
Bio: Alan is what most would deem a ‘wild child’: he picks fights, smokes and cheats on tests. Before he was expelled from his old school, he was coveted by the ‘IN’ crowd, but felt accepted amongst the outcasts. He and his younger brother; Jude were raised by their mother, alone, since they were young; since his parents divorced and his dad disappeared to Europe. Alan appears to be disrespectful on the surface; but, in reality he’s a sweetheart, and tries to make friends before making enemies.
Personality: He’s hyperactive, impulsive, clumsy, lazy, argumentative, flirtatious, honor bound, trustworthy, mouthy, and can be aloof at times.
Likes: Roller derby, dressing or behaving oddly, smoking, roughhousing and other physical activities, comic books, people with a good sense of humor, hanging out in groups, crowds, cooking, and heavy downpours.
Dislikes: Homework, chores, people who complain, authority figures, cliques, condescending people.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:11 AM

A hand clapped the back of Cole's back harshly. He jumped and looked up from his music journal. The a-capella group was in need of original songs to win the next competition that could take them to New York City and he was put in charge of writing the song. Everyone knew he was the most talented writer in the group.

"We're still gonna hang at the coffee shop after school Friday, right? Everyone else seems to have plans and didn't think to invite me," said Cole's one friend Warren.

Cole gave him a smile and closed his music notebook, setting it down on the table before him. "Of course. You know me, Warren. I'm always true to my word," Cole said as he then turned his head to his other friend Gage walking in.

"Oh now, Gage is excited about something. It's the walk that says it all," Warren commented, laughing slightly and causing Gage to slightly laugh with him.

"Very funny. But I have news," said Gage.

Cole straightened up slightly. "Do tell."

Gage looked between them, completely excited. "Guys, we have a new kid."

Warren blinked. "We haven't had a new kid in years," he commented.

Gage shrugged his shoulders. "Saw him talking to the headmaster. Guys, he looks hot," Gage said, particularly looking at Cole as he said this. He patted Cole's shoulder once and walked out of the room they were in, which was the Rec room.

Warren scoffed. "Gage and dating, I swear."

Cole shook his head. "If he tries to hook me up with this 'new kid', he's getting what nuts he has chopped off." Warren and Cole chuckled lightly together about it. But above everything at the moment, Cole couldn't help but wonder what this 'new kid' looked like. Not wanted to think to much on it, he went back to his song writing.