Psycho Alice
Maybe you haven't noticed but I'...
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Alice Send a message via MSN to Psycho Alice

Old 10-30-2011, 12:42 AM

Name Jane
Nickname Peter
Age 14
Height 4ft 10in
Looks Small with a slender figure and a small heart shaped face. Her hair is a light brown in color and falls just past her ears cut roughly short. Her large eyes are a deep green color and are her favorite features, her hands and feet are small and she has a fragile look to her.
Bio Jane lost her family at a young age and has been in and out of quite a few orphanages each time she was pulled out she was adopted by a new family that soon found they didn't want her and sent her back. It was to a new orphanage each time her latest family mistook her for a boy a very girly boy and Jane was okay with that calling herself Peter and cropping her hair short. Unfortunately the mother took a strong disliking to Jane and would whisk her children away whenever Jane tried to talk to them the father thought it best just to send her back to the orphanage. She still called herself Peter and masqueraded as a boy it seemed easiest.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 03:47 AM

Name: Kyle Hook
Nickname: Hook
Height: 5ft 9in
Looks: about shoulder length black hair. tall and slender but muscular build,
Bio: Kyle Hook, or Hook as everyone calls him, moved with his family to the Caribbean when he was ten.
After he got to the Caribbean he went for a walk with his parents down the wrong street at the wrong time. His parents were killed by pirates and he was taken in and made a member of the pirate crew.
Now at the age of 22 Hook has fought his way to Captain of the same pirate flag that kidnapped him and he’s formed his own crew. When he’s not robbing small fishing ships, package ships or privately owned he’s helping to feed his crew off the with drug running.

OOC: sorry it took so long for me to reply I hope youre still interested in this idea I've been fighting writers block. if you dont like my profile Ill try to fix it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crisis_core_final_fantasy_vii_-_zack_fair.jpg (9.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Zack Fair.jpg (9.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by NightStalker; 11-06-2011 at 03:52 AM..

Psycho Alice

Old 11-08-2011, 04:51 AM

((The only thing I would say is a bit more on his looks, other than that it's fine. I am still very interested in the role play. I've worked past my own writers block and am eager to take more role plays.))

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2011, 02:01 AM

OOC: ok sorry let me try and fix it. Ill try to have it done this week

Psycho Alice

Old 11-09-2011, 02:28 AM

(Is the thumbnails a picture of Hook?)

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2011, 03:28 AM

OOC: Yea I put two of them up to try and help show you what I had in mind for his looks

Psycho Alice

Old 11-09-2011, 03:31 AM

(Oh gotcha ^^ would you like to start?)

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2011, 04:02 AM

OOC: I thought you wanted more details

Psycho Alice

Old 11-09-2011, 04:24 AM

(I do but the pictures provide all I need)

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2011, 04:50 AM

ooc: oh ok. you can start if you want otherwise I think Im going to wait and do it tomorrow.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-13-2011, 02:28 AM

OOC: Sorry I got distracted... I hope this wont get annoying for you Im going to try to add pictures when I can find a good one so you get a better idea of what Im thinking of...

IC: Hook stands at the wheel of high priced speed boat, his latest prize. His crew was manning their pirate ship. This is one of the few things he didnt mind when it came to being a pirate, taking things from the rich and spoiled people who over indulged themselves in the finer things in life.

Though he would never admit to it he hated the next thing on his to-do list. Which was drug running. He saw what the addiction did to people and felt like his involvement in it made him part of the problem. But the money was good and he knew if his shipmates knew he had a conscience they would run him off for being a weak captain.

He let out a long breath as his ship came into view. Once he had this fine prize secured they would be off to check on one of their drug pick ups.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pirate ship.jpg (42.3 KB, 0 views)

Psycho Alice

Old 11-14-2011, 01:19 AM

”Peter get down here it’s time for breakfast” Jane sat up in bed, the other boys were already downstairs eating probably, she had slept in rather late today. Which was surprising she never slept in but considering how late she had been brought to the orphanage it was no wonder she was tired. As she passed by the girls room she peeked in, all the girls were gone too, sighing she trekked down the stairs and into the mess hall. There were kids everywhere and not one of them did she know, so in the end she took a seat off to the side of a few boys who completely ignored her and talked amongst themselves. The oatmeal was disgusting but other than cold bacon and runny eggs it was the only thing there to eat. As she munched on her food she listened to the older boys, about fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen, there were seven of them in total, talk. One made a particularly rude comment about a girl who sat nearby, rude but funny and Jane burst out laughing nearly choking on her food. The boys turned to her surprised by the sudden noise.

It was a week later and the group of guys the “lost boys” and they all had nicknames all except for her. There was Jack who was Slightly, Michel who was Tootles, Timmy and Tommy known simply as the twins, William known as Nibs, and Gregory known as Curly. They were a group of orphans who like her could never seem to find a home, Slightly was the oldest at sixteen and she was the second to youngest considering her birthday was coming soon. They seemed to not question her claim that she was boy and she liked it that way. The group had taken her under their wing there was a few, Nibs and Curly who didn’t like her and let her know that with random bruises.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 11:34 PM

Hook sat in his cabin leaning back in a chair and resting his feet up on the window seat that sat in front of the long window that took up most of the outside wall of his room. A light and timid sounded knock interrupted Hook from his thoughts and he sat up. "What is it Smee?" he called out already getting annoyed by the scared little man before he had even entered the room.

The door knob rattled as it was pushed open by a thin midget of a man. "S....so...sorry to bother you sir..." The small man nervously rang his hands as he starred down at his feet. "How did a man afraid of his own shadow find his way on board a pirate ship?" Hook said standing, something about the man always seemed to ruffle Hooks' features the wrong way.

"I....I...I'm sure I don't know sir..." the short man stuttered. "Spit it out before I have the men use you as fish chum!" Hook says crossing his arms over his chest. "W...w...we're reached land sir..." Smee stuttered as he backed away from Hook. "Fine." Hook said going to grab his weapon before heading for the door. "Do you're self and your Captain a favor and grow a back bone before you find your self land locked. My ship has no room for cowards!" The man nodded quickly.

Hooks trip to the ships deck was a short trip. His cabin actually took up a small portion of the ships deck. He looked out over the deck and his crew who were all busy at work. A timid squeak made Hook look down at Smee. Our man Smee is going to check the waters for shark!" Hook called out as he grabbed Smee and tossed him into the crew. The crew that were close enough all laughed and started tossing the small man around before finally tossing him over board. Hook couldn't help laughing at the mans misfortune. "Back to work!" he ordered, the man all chuckled to themselves as they did what their Captain said.

Hook moved so he could see the land they had come up on better. Smee he thought to himself and went over to the side where he had been thrown over board. "Stop goofing off and get back up here! You have work to do!" For a moment Hook felt bad for the way he just treated the tiny man but quickly shrugged it off. The man had been a mouse for as long as Hook had known him, which had been quite some ago.

Smee was the last acting Captains' navigator and right hand. Hook had let Smee keep the position when he won the roll as new acting Captain. It didn't seem to matter if Hook treated the man well or not Smee acted jumpy and timid either way. Hook decided to see how much he could push Smee before he finally snapped and fought back. After nearly six months of pushing the man he still hadn't cracked.

ooc: so very sorry it took so long I guess I clicked on the rp and then got distracted and forgot about it... :) Have a great Thanksgiving!