Dissociative_Dreamer
Reno .::Turk::. Sinclair
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-25-2010, 11:54 PM

This is an rp with Dissociative_Dreamer and Mira-Charma13

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 12:54 AM

It started as just an illness, which swept through the nation like wildfire. It started with shakes, stomachaches, and vomiting...and then escalated. Soon, most of the population had turned into zombie-like creatures, which ambled around and feasted on the flesh of both humans and animals alike.

A state of emergency had been issued by the government. And that was the last thing they ever issued, before all contact with them ceased with the rest of the nation. And possibly, the world...there was no telling how far the infection had spread. There was no electricity...no internet...no phones...no nothing.

The world had come to an end, in a way. Zombies ambled through the streets, mindless. Not all were mindless, however...most were, but some were blessed with the gift of intelligence. Some roamed the rooftops, pouncing on unsuspecting survivors. Others used brute force to go on a sort of killing spree against approaching survivors.

Any survivors of the illness strove to find safe places to stay...

Dissociative_Dreamer
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 05:31 AM

Walking along with a gun was one thing. Protecting someone who was otherwise helpless was another. Protecting a child who was helpless, was yet another thing, while protecting a teenaged princess from man-eating zombies in the middle of the apocalypse when these people were selling you a TV one day and trying to eat your brain instead the next, well, that was an entirely different thing. Sadly, that last thing was the one that was being worried about right now, and it was kind of a sad truth.

Aldaberto was worried about Shayne, that much was obvious. He had to fend off everything for him, the boy could hardly even struggle. And then there were points in which Shayne got himself into worse trouble than he should have when they were already fighting off potential killers. And it was moments like this, when Shayne was following small animals into alleyways, that he knew they were going to have to fight at least something.

"Shayne, stoppit. Come on, stay where I can see you..." He whispered loud enough for the other to hear, but he didn't seem to care.

Ever curious, the boy in a skirt walked forward, following a small, fluffy dog into an alleyway. It wasn't his Princess, but it was cute, still. "Tonio, I'll come back in a second." He muttered back, brushing back long, curly caramel hair. Bright green eyes checked around the alleyway before looking up at a dumpster. Something stood there, and he wasn't quite sure what it was there, at first.

"Hello...?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 05:43 AM

There were soft, shaky breaths coming from behind the dumpster. Hearing his call, a figure stumbled out from behind the dumpster, staring directly at him with bright red eyes. He had wildly-colored hair, bright orange, and pale skin. He was breathing rather strangely. His skin was very pale, and he had a few battle scars on his neck and arms.

He was wearing what looked like the remains of plain black pants and a straitjacket. The sleeves were gone, by this point. Had he been in an asylum before the infection?

He was most certainly a zombie...but he was one hell of an attractive one. He wasn't very deformed, like other zombies around the nation nowadays. He didn't seem to have control of his motor skills, for he wasn't balanced. He stood very still when he realized that the figure before him was not human. He couldn't move--he was frozen with just a bit of fear, wondering what would happen.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 05:51 AM

Neither of them were ugly, and Shayne applauded the zombie for that. He smiled a little, still trying to make friends other than the one whose name he couldn't even bother to remember.

"Hey, there. Please, please, tell me you won't try to eat me. I get so sick of hanging out with Tonio day in and day out, especially when he isn't like, doing anything for my nails because we have to keep running..." He seemed friendly enough, really, and was probably not the brightest for attempting a conversation with a zombie, but at least he was trying, right? Besides, the thing hadn't lunged at him, yet, so he figured it was okay.

The head of wild auburn hair made it's way forward to snag Shayne, but when he saw the zombie just standing there, listening to the annoying male beside him. This was odd, and it had his guard down. He may have been quick to throw down punishment, but not when something didn't deserve it. He was a true Spaniard in the fact that, most days, he was very laid back and horrifically mellow. He'd just been forced into overdrive the past couple weeks, and it was nice to have a second to relax.

And, really, that thing was kinda cute. It didn't look like the others, so maybe it didn't behave like them?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 05:54 AM

The strange zombie straightened up a bit from his slouching form and licked at his lips, as if he was preparing to speak. He could speak...he just hadn't spoken in a long while, and his brain was slightly off from the way the infection had decimated it. Mind you, he'd been off in some ways before...his straitjacket was earned, not stolen...

"...I won't eat you..." he managed, slowly--his voice was a low croak. He hadn't had anything to drink in days. "...Water...?" he added, hopefully. His throat and chapped lips were killing him. There wasn't even a little stream nearby he could drink from.

He didn't see any weapons pointed at him, so he assumed it was safe to take a step forward.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 05:58 AM

Digging into his purse, which he did carry proudly, even in a zombie infection, Shayne produced a bottle of water. Taking a few click-clacking steps forward, he held it out in a way that showed he wasn't going to try and hurt the other, in case that provoked an attack or something. "We won't hurt you...if you don't hurt us, okay?" And he was right; they would both probably benefit from having a nice zombie around.

"Shayne....?" Aldaberto paused, looking around. Something felt off, for some reason. Not just the zombie that spoke, either. Something just didn't seem... Altogether. There was something amiss, or maybe something up.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 06:03 AM

The zombie took the water at once, twisting the cap off--it took him a few tries, as he'd forgotten how to do it--and he quickly began to gulp down the water. He hadn't drank anything in days. He'd only eaten what little he could pilfer from abandoned homes and stores.

When the human's companion spoke, he lifted his head, regarding him with puzzled eyes. He had to pause in his gulping down water to give him an appreciative glance-over. He had been very much out of the closet as a child, and was therefore open in any advances or staring.

"...What?" he asked, innocently. But, he paused suddenly, glancing at the bottle of water in his arms. The ground was shaking, ever so slightly...like big footsteps were approaching them. "...Oh," he realized, blinking. "...Oh, no."

He quickly moved his hands, as if to shoo them away. "You should hide. My companion...he, is not so fond of the uninfected..." he admitted, concerned.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 06:07 AM

Adalberto seemed to realize this and quickly grabbed Shayne, tugging him around the corner and pushing him into a small alcove. There didn't seem to be any other zombies around, but just in case, he put himself and the gun before the smooshed transvestite behind him. He would have admitted that the other zombie was cute, right to his face, because that was who he was; the Latin lover.

But hearing those footsteps and hearing of his 'companion', well, he wanted out of there as quick as possible, and made to hide Shayne as quickly as possible.

To be honest, Shayne had wanted to bring the cute little zombie with him, but figured he shouldn't. That just didn't seem like a nice thing to do, to take him away from his friend. He just wished that he could have the other's company for a bit longer, because he was sick of being protected from everything. It was just like his mother was still around instead of feasting on the survivors.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 06:22 AM

The rumbling footsteps suddenly grew louder. There was also the sound of grunting, and heavy sniffing. This new zombie would probably smell them before he saw them, based on the noises he was making. The small zombie was just barely visible from their alcove...but his companion...his companion was very much visible.

When he turned the corner, he had to squeeze between the wall and the dumpster. He was a giant of a man, with thickly muscled arms and a giant upper body, with smaller legs. He resembled a large gorilla, and had muscle everywhere.

He had a masculine, attractive face. Unlike others of his 'breed' he had his bottom jaw, still, though it was fractured and needed medical attention. He had long orange hair, not dyed like the other zombie's was.

((He has this body and kind of resembles his old self, which looks like this.))

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 06:25 AM

Oh, yeah, thank any God who listened to those he forsook that Shayne couldn't see this new zombie. He had always made things awkward for his Spanish friend when he commented on the size of certain zombies' cocks. And that one, well, he even had a face to back up the fact that he was positively huge. He really didn't want to have to deal with that right now, not when he was busy trying to hide both himself and his poor friend who stood less of a chance than a newborn kitten.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 06:32 AM

The big zombie made his way over to the smaller zombie, using both his legs and his big arms to propel himself forward. "Morty..." he greeted, slowly. He had a deep voice. "Did you find food...? Or something else...?" He sniffed the air, able to smell humans but not blood...

The smaller zombie, Morty, grinned nervously. "Curry! I...I found humans! Who aren't willing to harm us..."

The big zombie growled--it was a low, threatening sort of noise. "I will be the judge of that..." He lifted his big arms up and smashed his fists into the ground, violently. "Come out! Let me judge you!" He bellowed, angrily. Any possible threat to Morty was going to die...he defended him to nearly the death. Most humans they met only wanted to shoot at them.

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 11-26-2010 at 06:45 AM..

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 06:40 AM

"Ooh, Tonio, he sounds hot!"

And thus, began a major headache that would likely end in death. Adalberto couldn't believe that he was stuck with someone who was so stupid that he'd give up his own life for the sake of a hot lay. Figuring that they were already dead because Shayne had little to no volume control, the Spaniard made his way around the corner, holding his small pistol up in a way that was universally meant as an 'I give up'.

"Oooh, he is hot!" And that was when Shayne click-clacked his way out of the alcove, looking up at Curry like he was some kind of wonderful. "It's nice meeting someone else to talk to...Tonio's boring because he won't even do my nails anymore..."

"...Shayne...please be quiet for just a second?"

"But--"

"Please?"

"....fine."

Now, both of them looked up at Curry, neither looking very threatening at all. Really, the only reason Adalberto had his gun out was in case others showed up that weren't friends with these two. He figured that the little one was cute enough, and the big one, while terrifying, would probably start on Shayne first. Hopefully.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 06:48 AM

Morty seemed happy that they'd actually come out of their hiding place. But his face fell when he noticed the gun, and he quickly motioned for the taller human to put the gun away. Guns made Curry angry. There were many things that made Curry angry...guns were one of the worst.

As if to prove Morty's unspoken theory, Curry began to growl and pounded his fists into the ground one more time. His arms were so big that they reached the ground with little effort, so it was simple to just lift his arms and drop them to create a loud noise on the ground.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 06:52 AM

And the gun was quickly jammed into his pocket, which he had forgotten had a hole in it to begin with, so it ended up on the ground. Thankfully, it was currently empty (which he hadn't been aware of), and was quickly kicked beneath the dumpster so that he had absolutely no way of getting to it.

The smaller male pouted some, because that gun had started out as something cool on his wall. However, that pout turned up to Curry, those green eyes shimmering some. And, there went the Princess Pout. That probably wasn't the best line of defense, but then again, with the human meat shield of Adalberto worked well enough, he hoped, as he hid behind the somewhat larger man.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 06:56 AM

Morty shuffled in front of Curry, patting one of his over-sized arms. "Come on, hun..." His voice sounded better now that he had had some water to drink. He and Curry rarely conversed. They usually just stuck together and hunted together. So, it was rare for him to be speaking this much. "Calm down."

Curry grumbled deep in his chest, and then he relaxed a bit. His bright, wolf-like golden eyes went from the bigger human to the smaller one, gauging that the smaller one would be the easiest to kill if need be...

"There's a good boy..." Now that that was settled, Morty strode towards the humans, sticking out both of his hands. "Hi there. I'm Morty! The big guy behind me is Curry."

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 07:03 AM

Shayne, always the one for friends no matter what, took the other hand carefully, not wanting to hurt him. After all, he wasn't sure how fragile Morty was, and he wouldn't want to hurt a new friend before he got the chance to truly befriend him. "Hey! I'm Shayne! You can call me Shaynie, though, if you want, some of my friends do. ...did." He nodded some, giggling a little. He truly was friend-starved, it seemed. He'd had so many, and this whole zombie infection thing really put a damper on his social life.

Adalberto, while also being careful, wasn't being too freakishly obvious with it. He took the hand with a wide smile, gently turned it like any Spaniard would, and placed a gentle kiss to the back of it. "It's wonderrrrfull to meet such a flower in the desert. Please, feel free to call me what you please, but my name is Adalberto."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 07:09 AM

Morty seemed elated by the attention from Shayne, and even more elated from the attention he got from Adalberto. He found him quite attractive, though the only hint of that was the giggle in response to the kiss on the back of his hand and a few shifty looks.

Curry was not happy about the attention Adalberto in particular was giving to Morty. He was overprotective of the small zombie. He began to walk forward--the ground shook only when he brought his big hands down on it to help him walk. He stopped when he was directly behind Morty, ready to strike if anything happened.

Morty playfully smacked Curry on the arm, knowing he was being overprotective. "So, where are you guys staying? Or are you traveling? I'm sorry that you lost your weapon, but...you can use this one!" He jerked his head backwards, in Curry's direction. "I can convince him to help you out when you need it."

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 07:15 AM

Seeing that Curry just seemed relatively unhappy, Shayne, always the one for taking risks, offered his hand to the way larger zombie. "It's nice to meet you, too, Curry." He told him, as if that would help the situation some. Of course, he only hoped he was attractive enough to catch at least a little attention. If not, he'd be upset, because he refused sex with the Spaniard behind him, and he was really starting to want it. "Can you talk, too?" He had more water in his bag...

"Mm...we're..." Adalberto paused, "Well. Our place was kind of...unsafe, after a while. We just got out of the beauty parlor today, and.. We're trying to find a new place to stay. I mean, no offense to you two, but... Some of you guys can be kinda grabby, and not in the good way. I mean, I doubt we really taste that good. He's too anorexic to have much to him and I'm kinda tough. Used to be a field plower in Spain."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 07:23 AM

Curry looked like he'd rather bite his hand off than shake it...until he got a better look at the one offering it. Curry had a thing for certain kinds of males. Cross-dressers, especially if they pulled it off well, were one of his 'things.' He relaxed a bit more, eyes softening, and he finally offered his hand. His hand was big enough to cover two of three of Shayne's hands.

"I can talk," Curry replied, gruffly.

"Oh. Well, that's a shame. There are very few places that are safe anymore, here." Morty was swaying slightly in place, possibly to music in his head. "There's a small house a few blocks up we could stay in for the night...and perhaps we could travel together to find a safer place. Mind you...Curry and I rarely eat anything but raw meat, so we'll need to hunt for animals..."

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 07:34 AM

Well, if there was one thing in life that Shayne had groomed himself for years to perfect, it was to be a good crossdresser. He pulled it off so well that sometimes even he forgot that he was truly male. It was a gift to be androgynous, and definitely a nice thing that he had found a way to really look good as a 'girl'.

"Good...because I already like you, but I like to talk a lot."

"Are you sure it's safe there? I mean...I'm not opposed to trying it, but... Is it at least closer to the forest? I know there's a bunch of things in there that you guys could eat..." He paused, "Or even the zoo. I'm sure he could pack away an elephant or two, right?" It was meant as a harmless joke, because really, what was he without stupid humor? "Anyway... we don't mind. The brat over there is still trying to groom his stomach to eat something other than gourmet, but I'll eat just about anything I can get my hands on..." And he refrained from the 'but I can ravish you' joke in his head, at least for now.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 07:39 AM

Curry snorted slightly, amused, and then shot a glance over at the other two, warily. He returned his sharp gaze to Shayne, idly. "If your friend hurts Morty I'm going to make sure that when others see his corpse, they can't tell which end is which," he said, shortly. He then shrugged slightly. "I don't mind talking. I don't talk much unless I'm excited about something..."

He seemed to not be in a good mood, but at least he was being somewhat polite. Manners were something that Curry had not been taught as a child.

"It's safe. Anywhere is safe, really, if Curry is around. Most of the others tend to stay away if Curry is around. The only thing to worry about around that house is...well, just don't investigate any crying you hear," Morty advised, as a warning. He knew there was a rather volatile zombie wandering around that area, though he had yet to attack anyone as far as Morty could see. "There is a small bit of forest nearby. We can hunt rabbits...and deer."

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 07:45 AM

"Ah, Tonio isn't the type to do it on purpose....besides, I'm sure he has the same thought in regards to you. My dad was kind of a real big asshole before this happened, and after he became more than just a rapist... So really, Tonio's kinda like my dad, I guess. He's the one that takes care of me and stuff, so like... I'm sure he's kind of tentative, just like you are." Shayne shrugged some. "But it just means you two have at least one similarity? And I talk like, way too much for my own good sometimes. I just like to talk, I dunno. I hate being alone, and I really don't like silence. So, if I need noise, but nobody or nothing else will make it, I start talking. Sometimes, I don't even know what to talk about. When that happens, I usually just sing..." And there he went, talking like a rain storm again.

"Mm...I'm going to take a hint and say he doesn't like me, though. And don't worry, we're more evasive than that. It'll be him you'd have to worry about investigating... He's really curious about everything. Of course, I'm sure he'd be less adventurous if he could get some... He's kind of an addict, but he refuses me any time I offer to help, so... He's putting himself through withdrawals." He nodded a little, "Well, if nothing else, Shayne and I can help gather food for you two, as well as for us. We don't mind, or at least, I don't."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-26-2010, 07:51 AM

Curry was more of a listener than a big talker most of the time. So, he let Shayne go on, paying attention to what he deemed was important. After a while, though, he grunted and lifted his head, to address everyone. "If you want to head to safety for now, you can follow Morty and I...as I think I heard him say, don't follow the sound of crying...that is the sound of a dangerous creature, possibly more so than me in many ways..."

He glanced at Shayne, and then took a few steps in the direction he had come from, indicating for him to follow.

Morty was about to reply, with a devious grin on his face, when Curry made his announcement. He shyly offered his hand to Adalberto, so they could stick together. Curry used his hands to walk, so it was impossible to hold one of them, lest he get off-balance. "Curry doesn't like anybody. Well...this particular crying zombie--not like others I've seen--doesn't seem to be violent, but...I would still keep an eye out..."

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 07:59 AM

Being good, since manners were bred into the boy like no tomorrow, Shayne quieted down and allowed Curry to talk when he did. He certainly didn't mind, after all, that voice was perfect to his ears and he liked it. He followed along beside, and soon behind the hulking zombie, finding his short legs to move him at a pace nowhere near as quick as Curry's. He tried, though, you couldn't tell him he wasn't. However, he wasn't sure he should ask the other to slow down once he really started walking, so he didn't say anything and just watched what he could from behind.

Adalberto gave the other his hand with a soft, seductive smile. And, really, he wasn't a bad looking guy, so that smile was something that could very well be perfect for what he intended it for. "Well, he at least likes you. Otherwise he wouldn't keep giving me the look of death." He teased some, placing another kiss on the other's hand as he talked. "Hmm...well, we'll keep an eye out, then. I don't really want to leave either of you two alone, at the moment." And he meant either of the more femme males, not so much Curry. He could deal without the disapproving looks.