BriAnime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to BriAnime

Old 06-15-2010, 02:52 PM

Kingdom Hearts roleplay... The plot is that the gang has been home for a few years when suddenly everything starts to go wrong...Heartless and nobodies everywhere....Then some unexpected people show up to help the gang.

((You can be an original character from the game or you can create your own))

Rules: Minimize cussing
No killing other characters unless that character okays it
Love interests or most definitely okay
And most of all have fun

PM your skeletons please

Character available:
Sora: Dragonjake
Donald
Goofy
Squal
Aerith:Marguerite Blakeney
Yuffie: Sezumie
Riku:Shattered
Kiari:BriAnime
Cloud
Organization 13: (roxas: Shattered)
If i forgot someone then just pm that character and say if its who you wanna play or not...You can also play multiple people.

Skeleton-
APPEARANCE{s}
Real Name -
Nick Name{s} -
Age -
Gender -
Race{s} -
Weapon{s} -
Abilities - magic.
Sexuality -
Personality -
Bio -
Other-

Accepted Characters:
[QUOTE=Sezumie]
Real Name - Yin Kuramagi
Nick Name{s} - Yin
Age - 15
Gender - Female
Race{s} - Doll [An ultimate killing machine. She has an alter ego that comes out only when it is necessary.]
Weapon{s} -
Abilities - Destructive and some healing magic. [anything that occurs naturally (thunderstorms, earthquakes, etc,) she has some control over it, but only her alter ego can truly control that.]
Sexuality - Straight
Personality - Quiet and emotionless, Yin is the youngest of the family. She's pretty much helpless in any fight unless she herself feels threatened.
Bio - She's a friend of Yuffie's. When Yin's family moved to Hollowbastion, she had bumped into Yuffie after she got separated with her older brother Noda. After many pointless debates, Noda finally gave in after Yuffie held him in a headlock for 2 hours.
Other- When her alter ego [Yang] isn't controlling Yin, she is a spirit that no one can see or hear besides Yin. [picture a blue blob floating nearby.]
by: Sezumie

Real Name - Noda Kuramagi
Nick Name{s} - Noda, "Baka"
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Race{s} - Demon
Weapon{s} - A big ol Axe
Abilities - Dark magic. [more of, control over shadows.]
Sexuality - Straight
Personality - Murderous, and always looking for a fight. He's the older, overprotective brother of the Kuramagi Family. And honestly, he's stupid enough to take overprotective brothers to the next level. To put it bluntly, a big IDIOT.
Bio - He's also a friend of Yuffie's. When he lost Yin at the square, he freaked out and almost destroyed the town. When Yin told him about Yuffie, he dragged her home, and locked her in her room for days until Yuffie convinced him that she wanted to be friends.
Other- He's a skilled fighter, but he's just not that smart. Recite Pi to him and he'll die from the overflow of numbers (xD)
by: Sezumie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya

Real Name - Faytiel Hoshiaku
Nick Name{s} - Fayt ((Nobody Name: Tyafx))
Age - 15
Gender - Female
Race{s} - Nobody/Human
Weapon{s} - Sai, tonfa, chakram, basically anything that comes in a pair.
Abilities - Telekinesis and anything to do with the mind. She prefers to work with illusions. She also has the normal capabilities that all nobodies possess.
Sexuality - Straight
Personality - Quiet, distant, cold. Those could all be words used to describe Fayt if it were coming from somebody who doesn't know her very well. Strong minded, kind hearted, and strong willed, all things somebody who knew her very well would say.
Bio - Though a part of Organization XIII, Fayt is not a core member. Within the organization, her best friends or at least closest pals, would be Roxas and Axel. Because she doesn't have a heart, the feeling of being best friends is only something that she thinks she is imagining. Even so, her bonds with those two are the only things holding her to this organization.
Fayt isn't like some of the organization members. For one, she can remember her past quite well. One that involved islands...Destiny Islands to be specific. She could remember her friends there. That inseparable trio that consisted of Kairi, Sora, and of course...Riku. Before she had become a nobody she'd been friends with them. Not as close as they had been with each other, but close enough. Another thing, she knew Roxas was Sora's nobody. She never said anything...but she knew. One couldn't have powers like hers and not know something that big. Thirdly, she was completely and utterly against Kingdom Hearts. She didn't understand why, but the whole plan gave her a horrible feeling.
Other- Fayt has five piercings in her right ear, eight piercings in her left ear, one lip piercing, one tattoo located on her left shoulder blade area, and a habit of over-accessorizing. Besides that, she also modified her Organization XIII cloak so she is actually very easy to recognize.
Username: Aoi Kazuya

newest=1"]Human[/URL] Cat
Real Name -Sophiya
Nick Name{s} -Sophie
Age -16
Gender -Female
Race{s} -Neko, Shape shifter
Weapon{s} -Swords
Abilities - magic.: Shifts from human to cat
Sexuality -Straight
Personality -Is a Fun loving and happy person. Doesn't like getting hurt or being crossed. Loves Chocolate and ice cream, but not chocolate ice cream.
Bio - Sophiya is an orphan, but likes to be independent so she ran away from her foster parents because they abused her. Since she grew up on the streets she knows a lot of people and can follow then when she transforms into a cat. When she transfers into a human it has to be in private as when she transforms, since cats don't wear clothes, she is naked.
Other-Is a 'good guy', Likes Riku But would never tell him.
Username:Miley Cyrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax
pic
Real name prince fire
nick name blue fire
age 15
Gender female
race human
weapon her long sword
magic her blue fire
sexuality straight
personality Blue is a head strong princess she fights and she is kind to people and when she is not in her fighting outfit on she is a kind girl sweet and head strong.
bio Blue fire is the last of them the kingdom was gone and she is the princess of blue fire and she is a strong fighter to find where the rest of her kingdom went as well.
other the pic was herself in her fighting outfit in his picture is what she looks like when she is into the princess

Last edited by BriAnime; 06-19-2010 at 01:26 AM.. Reason: adding character

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 02:27 PM

still need people....please join

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 02:32 PM

can i be Sora?

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 02:46 PM

Sure thing

dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 02:48 PM

so do i have to fill in the skellinton?

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 02:52 PM

Not if you don't want to...But if you do want to then you can but you don't have to since your a main character

dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 02:56 PM

oh, i wont make one then :lol: but i still want to be Sora ^_^ Sora rocks

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 03:11 PM

lol well then im glad you get to be him ^_^

dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 03:13 PM

yippy :hug:

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 03:31 PM

if you want see if you can get some people who might be interested to join...i still need alot of people before we can start

dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 03:34 PM

well the are two people, they are in a RP called lesser nobodies, thats base on kingdom hearts, i will get them to join ^_^

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 04:03 PM

sweet

dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 04:09 PM

i have asked, now im just waiting ^_^

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2010, 10:12 PM

ummmm.....i don't know much about kingdom hearts :sweat: but i would like to join! though you may have to tell me about some of the charas ^^" i read a manga about this....but other than that im clueless :sweat:

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 10:15 PM

No problem....first off to help you pick a character do you perfer being a boy or girl?

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2010, 10:17 PM

i really don't care much, most of the time i play girls though~

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 10:42 PM

okay
Character bio's:
Donald: An ally of Sora's. He helped save the world with sora and Goofy. They are best friends. The also work closely to king Mickey. He uses magic alot

Goofy: Ally of Sora. Donald and Goofy..Helped defeat the bad guys. A royal knight in King Mickey's castle. He uses potions and elixers alot.

Squal:Also known as leon. He helped Sora with learning how to use the kayblade. Lives in Hollowbastion. Friends with Yuffie, Cloud, and Aerith. He secretly crushes on Yuffie. He is cool and collective.

Aerith: She helped sora and donald and goofy. Lives in Hollowbastion. She likes Cloud and Hangs with squall and his gang. She is quiet and conservative at times.

Yuffie: She likes Leon. She lives in Hollowbastion. She is loud and peppy and is a ninja. She kicks hard core booty.

Riku: He is cool and collective. He loves to compete with his best friend sora. He lives on Destiny Island With Sora and Kiari. Helped Sora save the worlds twice.

Cloud: He is very quiet and often confused and lost. He is friends with leon and his gang and sora's. He is often looking to defeat Sepheroth. He secretly likes Aerith but won't tell her.

Organization 13: There are 13. They are called nobodies...they control lesser nobodies. They are bad with exception of a few like Roxas and sometimes Axel.

King Mickey: The King of Disney Castle. He helped Sora and his friends in the past and is coming back again for aid.

I Hope this helps...And you can create your own characters too if you like. You can either be good guys or bad guys

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2010, 10:54 PM

it does, well then I would likee.....Yuffie, and I'll create my own character...but can you help me with making a bio?

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 11:00 PM

yeah that's fine...okay with the bio for your new character can be anything to how they know sora and his friends or one of the other characters...Ex: school friends, relations, or just random bumped into each other during the quest. It can be whatever you want it to be. Just tell me a little about them.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2010, 11:11 PM

oh okay, do i just pm it to you after?

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 PM

yeah

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2010, 11:18 PM

oh! oh! i gonna make a guy chara while im at it then~

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 11:23 PM

okay...lol

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2010, 11:28 PM

sorry for all the questions but are we limited to specific races?

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 11:31 PM

No worries. No you are not limited.