BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 10-19-2010, 10:44 PM

...I used to plan to go to college....

Quote:

A group of girls have finally graduated from high school and are now on their way to college. They are very excited to meet new people and try new things. College has been a dream to them for many years and they are proud to have finally made it. These girls have been friends ever since first grade. They have gone through many good times and also many bad. High school prepares you for the outside world. Jobs, collage and family, but nothing they learned in school ever prepared them for what would soon happen to them and shatter their lives forever.

Girls [5/5]

The Scene Girl- BloodyAnnebelle
The Preppy Girl- zovilove
The Spazzy Girl- JessehBoo
The Shy Girl- xserenityxninax
The Bratty Girl- miss_SMG

Boys [4/5]

The Emo Boy- Wavikz
The Intelligent Boy-
The Bad Ass Boy- Wavikz
The Tough Boy- Wavikz
The Druggie Boy- Little Miss

Quote:
Obsessions

The Intelligent Boy is obsessed with The Shy Girl
The Emo Boy is obsessed with The Scene Girl
The Bad Ass Boy is obsessed with The Bratty Girl
The Tough Boy is obsessed with The Preppy Girl
The Druggie Boy is obsessed with The Spazzy Girl

Quote:

1. Follow Menewsha Rules and T.O.S.

2. No cybering its just gross and nasty.

3. Romance and Violence are encouraged.

4. Please don't play more then three characters, unless approved by me.

5. Highlight >> Title Your PM "I Want Her" for a male profile "So Obsessed" for a female profile

6. Please PM me your profiles, DO NOT POST THEM HERE. I will post them up myself.

7. No one liners. Post at least 5-6 sentences. Its not hard, children.

8. No god-modding. The End. You cannot argue with me on this...I shall conquer

9. Show other Mene users respect, no OOC fighting!

10. If you need to leave the RP for any reason, PLEASE just let me know.

11. I reserve the right to remove you from the RP if you do not follow my rules. You have been warned. Don't follow them its your own fault.

12. Please try and post as much as possible. I don't like to see inactive threads. If you are inactive for more than 3 days I will remind you that you need to post. If you do not answer in the next 24 hours I will remove your character.

13. I reserve the right to change these rules. Because I am amazing.

Code:
[put to imgright]Real life person image goes here...[/put to imgright] [color=COLOR 1]Name[/color] [color=COLOR 1]◖⊰ Emotions really do get the best of us sometimes ⊱◗[/color] [color=COLOR 2]PLACE YOUR CHARACTER PART[/color] [color=COLOR 1]◖⊰ Age ⊱◗[/color] [color=COLOR 2][/color] [color=COLOR 1]◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗[/color] [color=COLOR 2][/color] [color=COLOR 1]◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗[/color] [color=COLOR 2][/color] [color=COLOR 1]◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗[/color] [color=COLOR 2]At least a paragraph[/color] [color=COLOR 1]◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗[/color] [color=COLOR 2]Put a few songs about what your character, or just a song they like, youtube links would be nice.[/color] [color=COLOR 1]◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗[/color] [color=COLOR 2]Username[/color]

[imgright]http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab262/themalwinaannakupper/Taylor%20Parks/m_a0e9dd6fe84e4575ba0898d93c5d2353.jpg[/imgright]
Alina Monik Hale

◖⊰ Emotions really do get the best of us sometimes ⊱◗
Scene Girl
◖⊰ Age ⊱◗
Nineteen
◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗
Sadly, I'm five feet three inches and I'm a fat chunky whale that weighs 128 pounds
◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗
I love energy its a rush. I don't personally care what people think of me. I'll talk to almost anybody. It doesn't matter who. Just don't be a jerk and I think we will get along just fine. I'm known for my attitude and how I don’t care much. I'm random and I don't plan things usually. I just do it as soon as it comes to mind. Don't ask why it just happens. Now when it comes to love and drama. Well, oddly enough I give the best advice for it. Even though I don't really like getting mushy and gushy about it. It kind of annoys me after a while...seeing it everyday. Yet, I'm a total pervert and sometimes a flirt. I'm quite romantic even though I don't try to be. (:
◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗
Living in a somewhat big house to my eyes. I have one older brother and love to hang around him. My parents are extremely busy with work but every time I get to see them they always have fun. No matter what. My dad is a bit on the wild side and doesn’t care what people think of him. He will tell someone straight up of what he thinks about them not sparing they’re feelings. My mom on the other hand is a bit hot tempered but is extremely lovable. Caring only for me and my brother's happiness. She spares peoples feelings but if anyone comes home upset that’s when the dragon comes out. I am really proud of my life and love to show it off but other than that I like to talk about other things.
◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗
Ridin Solo - Jason Derulo Like A G6 - Far East Movement DJ Got Us Fallin In Love - Usher Ft. Pitbull Club Can't Handle Me - Flo rida ft David Guetta
◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗
BloodyAnnebelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo
[imgright]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/JessehBoo/Lyssaaa2.jpg[/imgright]
Alyssa Grace Caterino

The Spazzy Girl
◖⊰ Age ⊱◗
Eighteen
◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗
Five feet, Seven Inches. 133 pounds.
◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗
I really live up to my name as the spazz. I'm spontaneous and truely dont care about anything anyone says about me. There are usually rumors that run around about me, and sometimes to see peoples reactions I'll say their true. I seizes each day and do something creative and different. I love flirting, and just being a goofwith everyone. Unless you really piss me off, and its pretty hard to do, we'll get along just fine. I flash people alot and love getting my party on. Drinking and weed are pretty normal on my weekends. I'm very protective of my friends, make fun of me all you want, but you hurt any of my friends and ill make you wish you were dead. Got it?
◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗
I pretty much have a normal life. My mom works at a supermarket and my dad works from his home office, not sure what he does, I dont see him much. I have a nice house, a nice room and a bratty younger sister, Emily. She loves to piss me off, and shes pretty good at it. I love her...way...way...waaayy deep down. I used to be a self concious girl until my friends helped me realized that NOTHING people said changed me. They were just words. Ever since then she has no worries, she lives life the way she wants to, and anyone can say whatever the f*ck they want.
◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗
Ke$ha - Your Love is my Drug., Phone Calls From Home - Light The Fuse, Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure , The Used - All that I've Got, Plain White T's - Hate (I Really Don't LIke You), LIGHTS - Second Go
◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗
JessehBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
[imgright]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SIl847hOHqI/AAAAAAAAAi8/V_0LdZHIUmg/s400/emo-boys-hair-330x440.jpg[/imgright]
Sebastian Aoi Vanguard

The Emo Boy
◖⊰ Age ⊱◗
twentys of life under his belt
◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗
just about six foot four and a half inches tall at a little less than one-hundred and thirty pounds
◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗
He's your typical definition of nerd, only, unlike the average nerd, Aoi has the looks of a hot stud. Thanks to his sexy body, he's 'October' for NYC's 'Hotties of the Year' calendar. Aside from his amazing body, Aoi is also brilliant when it comes to the English language. It probably helps that his mother is a librarian and his father is a famous journalist. Nonetheless, this individual is pretty down to earth and laid back. He's not one to really care about looks, fashion, or the in norms. He strums to the beat of his own guitar and plays for e-MERGEncy, a hit emo band. All in all, Aoi is a true gentleman that loves his anime, manga, and SoulSilver.
◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗
Even though Aoi's family is stinking rich, they like to live life on the normal side. Aoi has to earn all his own money and do his best to get scholarships for college. Because of living like this for his whole life, Aoi is very independent, but, unlike most of his friends, he's tight with his parents.
◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗
Just A Dream × If I Had You × Bad Girlfriend × Bleeding Mascara × Bury Me Alive × Break
◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗
Wavikz
Quote:
[imgright]http://i37.tinypic.com/35auide.jpg[/imgright]
Neal Hunter Gillette

The Bad Ass Boy
◖⊰ Age ⊱◗
twenty one candles on the cake
◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗
about five foot elven and a half and weighing in at a little under 150 pounds
◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗
Cocky. Oh, you wanted more? Hmmm. Intelligent, fast on my feet, and sly. I'm your typical definition of a mastermind. I'm sexy (don't hate me), charming, and I always get what I want. Okay, not always, but I do love to push buttons and misbehave. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a player. I'm a flirt, but once I've snagged a mate, I'm loyal like a wolf to its pack. But for as chill and laid back as I am, I do get hot-headed and hurt at times. I guess underneath my evil heart lies a gentleman just waiting to emerge. I'm a 'hold the door open for you,' kind of guy. But shhhhh, I have my secrets. For example, I steal from people (literally) and I'm also caught up in the wonderful world of forgery, grand theft, and a handful of other lovely crimes. Who would have thought?
◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗
Oh so about my personal life. Mother is a workaholic for a fashion line she designs clothes for. Father works with congress so I never really see him all that much. He used to be a police officer, but he changed jobs. Said it was an investment in my future. Yay. Now I never see him. Great investment, dad. Anyways, prior to me turning into a criminal, my parents died. Dad had a heart attack and mom killed herself. With them gone, little Neal had to grow up on his own. So I went to college and now I'm working on some sick degrees - criminology and biomedical forensic engineering.
◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗
SomethingLove The Way You LieOur TruthMonsterSave Me
◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗
Wavikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
[imgright]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/ichigokittycat/cute-blonde-emo-hairstyles-54-1-1.jpg[/imgright]
Eloise Carson

Preppy girl
◖⊰ Age ⊱◗
◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗
5'9" 129lbs
◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗
She is very sweet, sometimes. She likes to stand out and doesnt like it when people think of her as 'normal.' Eloise is very peppy and loves to be different.
◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗
Eloise had a hard life as a kid. She never got along with other kids, besides the five girls, and her parents were horrible. Her mom, an alcoholic, and her dad a drug addict. Instead of cutting herself and hurting herself, she resorted to becoming 'cool' and standing out. That is how Eloise made new friends in high school and such. Eventually she had to move out of her home and into a foster home, but nobody knew about it except her five girlfriends. And Eloise hopes nobody will ever know about it.
◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗
Bruno Mars: Just the way you are The Kooks: Naive Eminem: Not afraid Eminem and Rihanna: Love the way you lie
◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗
zovilove
Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax
Name
Isabella Victoria Wright

Emotions really do get the best of us sometimes

Shy girl
Place your character part

Age 18

Height and Weight well I am not short but not tall I am five and second inches for a girl like me and I am thin.

Personality Well I am a shy girl I don't like to be around people that much I love to be alone a lot. but I try to be smart and do my work and try not to let people know who i am as well. But most off I am a shy girl that a little sadness.

Biography Well my life is not a walk in the park what people say but my home life was bad. My brother never did anything cause my father left us when I was little and my older brother never help me out I did most of it when on my own. When I left my home I was happy and my brother as been bad a lot but I never go back there ever my brother ruin my life and I wanted to be alone forever and I love to be alone.

Favorite Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuzTuC4-ZCg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwTmqPMjlPM&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nmq1...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizBV...eature=related

Puppeteer xserenityxninax

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_SMG
[imgright]http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab327/miss_SMG/RolePlay%20Characters/Misc%20Roleplay%20Stuff/LexxiSideBanner.jpg[/imgright]
Alexxis Renee Du Boi

The Bratty Girl
◖⊰ Age ⊱◗
◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗
5'3" and weighing in at 108lbs
◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗
Lexxi, as she prefers to be called, is a loud mouth. She isn't afraid of what people will think of her and 'calls them as she sees them' sort of deals. Some would say she's slightly vein, but those who know her can kind of understand why she is the way she is. Some say she is a brat just because of how her family is, seeing as well, they're on the rich side, now at least. That may be true, Lexxi seems to have taken an odd path when it came to her past and she just does as she wants, only keeping those she cares about close. She's also seemed as two-faced from time to time.
◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗
Lexxi has been down a bumpy road throughout her life, and never took it all that well. Now, she never would have thought she would have been hanging out with girls younger than her, but she's known them her whole life because of her little sister. You see, Lexxi had a little sister that would have been 19 now, but a few years back, when her family started coming into money, her little sister Eleanor just vanished. She was kidnapped, there was no other explanation, but her parents claimed they were doing all that they could. After a few months the 'search' ended, but Lexxi hadn't given up hope, not yet. But, after a couple of years that hope died and what was there wasn't the same Lexxi, but she still keeps her little sisters friends close like family.
◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗
Break Your HeartAnimalRiotHands
◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗
miss_SMG

Quote:
[imgright]http://ones2watch4.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/james-marsden-6.jpg[/imgright]
William Ace Walker

The Tough Guy
◖⊰ Age ⊱◗
nineteen years old
◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗
six foot one inch at about one hundred fifty pounds
◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗
Very cynical. Crude. Blunt. Piss him off and you're F*CKED! He not a force to be reckoned with. He harbors deep grudges and always gets the final say. He's extremely competitive and doesn't like to be told what to do. Not only does he act tough, he is literally tough. Sebastian's the emo, Neal's the criminal, and Billie brings a whole new aspect to their little trio - muscle and a tough attitude. If you need some defense, this ROTC military brat is the guy to call. He's a great friend, so don't turn him into your worst nightmare.
◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗
Jacked and strong, Billie is just another hot-headed thug. He grew up on a mafia infested town so it's only natural that he is a back-stabber. He doesn't trust anyone but his bros. As a child he had a new girlfriend every week. He was just another player that treated girls like trash, but after meeting Neal and Sebastian, Billie decided he would stop abusing and using girls for his own sexual pleasures. Since befriending them, he's lost his edginess some, but don't underestimate his tempter as it's like a volcano just waiting to erupt. He's currently a second year in the civil engineering program and he is training with the college's ROTC Army division.
◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗
OneBuried AliveFast Paced World Tears Don't FallUndeadGimme the MicComing Undone
◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗
Wavikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss
[/put to imgright]
Quincy Allen Leon

The Druggie Boy
◖⊰ Age ⊱◗
I’m pretty sure I just turned 20
◖⊰ Height and Weight ⊱◗
5’10, 140 lb
◖⊰ Personality ⊱◗
Pretty pessimistic, I guess. I’m not the kind of person to go all crazy about stuff, to be honest I don’t care about much. Life just sort of passes by, and no matter what I do I’ll just die anyways.

I’m not afraid of change or trying new things, I really just don’t want to spend any effort attempting them. Otherwise, I’m pretty friendly on a good day and I like to help people out. It’s hard to make me smile or talk for a long period of time. Some say I’m a good kid, just chose the wrong path.
… As you can see I don’t like to talk about myself too much

◖⊰ Biography ⊱◗
If you’re looking for sentence after sentence about my life, you’re not going to get it. Basically, my mom was a whore who doesn’t even know who my father is and I was raised by my aunt with my two older cousins. Being the youngest, I wasn’t given too much attention so I went off and did my own thing. The End, if you want to know more you’re out of luck.
◖⊰ Favorite Song ⊱◗
Headphones, Two Birds, Please Take me home
◖⊰ Puppeteer ⊱◗
Little Miss

Last edited by ToriKat; 01-04-2011 at 10:52 PM..

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-20-2010, 09:44 PM

OPEN! ((:

ANNOUNCENTMENT!

Okay since I am soooo smart I completely forgot to put how this roleplay is going to work out and like what is going to go on. So yea. Here is the plot. Enjoy!

The girls are arriving at college and getting settled in. They really just form around one another at the start but slowly move on to meet other people, but they decided to not meet boys, not to flirt with boys until everything is settled down and they are used to college life.

The girls have caught the eyes of the boys. The boys start to watch the girls. Try to talk to them, but the girls blow them off for reasons the boys don't know. They study the girls, and start to form feelings for them. Unexplainable feelings. Leaving them little cards and gifts when they can.

I will give the OK when it is time for the boys to move in, and kidnap the girls. From then on our its up to the boys to what happens to the girls.

Last edited by BloodyAnnebelle; 10-21-2010 at 10:54 PM..

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-21-2010, 10:31 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/ichigokittycat/Decorated%20images/l_d626d794f52445998eaab78d11473913.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]

The alarm clock rang and rang. Joining in five minutes later was the vibration of her phone. The pillow shook and her eyes slowly cracked open like the blinds of her bedroom. It was here. It was finally here. College. The first day. Dragging her pale hand across the bed and stuffing it underneath the pillow Alina yanked the charger out of the phone and the vibration went dead while her alarm clock still rang and rang. Beating the clock with her hand it shut up. Grumbling Alina rolled over onto her back and sat up. Her bones cracking back to life and few twists and turns Alina was some what a bit more awake. Her hair a mess and her eyelids were still semi closed. Smacking her face Alina crawled off her bed and stumbled over her bags.

"Stupid....arugh!" Planting her face into the carpet of her bedroom floor. Her hair moved by itself and it kept moving. Slowly lifting her head Alina looked up to see a big saint bernard licking her hair. "Mr. Pickles....." She greeted the dog. It stopped licking her hair to turn at her and sit. Pulling a hand through her air she swept away with slobber. Her face went from blank to 'oh thats just nasty.'

Flipping her hands at the dog it trotted out the room. Alia looked at herself. She was still in her black booty shorts and her zebra tank top. There was no way she would walk out in public looking like this. Scratching her head she walked into the hallway. Coming to the cabinet which held all the towels. Grabbing two she walked back down the hall and to the bathroom.

Taking what seemed like forever shower Alina finally came out. Hair was still damp but she was now wearing skinny jeans and her big read shirt that said "Increase The Peace." Alina smiled at herself. Her auburn hair dripped like it was happy itself. College had just begun.

Walking back into her room Alina just then noticed her brother wasn't bothering her yet. That was definitely different. Alina peered out the door hinge of her room. Raising an eyebrow of surprise. Shrugging she walked back in and pulled on her first backpack. The one of many. She looked at the things as if they were death traps.

"This is going to be quite a few trips."
She mumbled. Until an idea sparked. Alina's eyes lit up with excitement. Getting an idea as she looked at the ramp that was outside her room. Dragging the backpacks on the floor Alina threw threw them over and with a plop Alina looked over to see the first two backpacks sitting on the floor of the first floor. Mouthing 'yes' she did it again two more times. Her room was now officially clear of all the bags.

Looking at her key chain set that set on her shelf Alina picked them off and swung them around her index finger. Her eyes lighting up one more time. Almost about to forget one of her presents that her parents got her. The laptop! Since they wouldn't be here to see her take off they bought her a laptop so she could keep in touch. Alina would much rather have them here than the 600 dollar laptop. Stuffing it under her arm it was quite light. Walking out of her room for the final time Alina shut the door behind her. Starting to head for the stairs. Then wondering where her brother was again? Taking a few steps back she pushed her brother's door open slowly.

"You up big bro?" Alina asked. She turned her head and saw his bed. It was empty. Her eyebrows raised slightly. Confused. Where could he be? Today was his day off. Sighing she walked out of his room and shut the door as well. Now walking down the stairs. Stopping in front of the piled of bags. Alina looked at them with a blank stare. She stepped over them and walked into the kitchen. Setting the laptop down on the counter before her brother suddenly popped up from behind it and Alina screamed. Jumping quickly she fell to the floor with a yelp.

"Hahaha, oh you should have seen your face Lina Bina." Mason shook his head with laughter. Alina frowned and pouted getting back to her feet. She rubbed her back slowly. Walking over to the fridge and pulling out the orange juice. Picking the top off and slurping at the juice. Mason sighed with a smile.He sat on one of the stools. Putting his hands on the counter. "Well, Lina Bina I guess this is our last morning together..." He faked to crack his voice. Alina turned around and smirked.

"Its not the last. Jeez..." She said rolling her eyes. Putting the orange juice down and putting the top back on it. Turning around and stuffing it back into the fridge. Picking up the laptop. "You can at least help me put everything in the truck before I leave. It will be our last big bro lil sis thing" Alina joked. Mason laughed and got off the stool. Walking over to the pile of bags and throwing them over his shoulder. Alina followed but walked right past him. To the garage door. Yanking the door open and walking over to the big ford truck. It was the big expedition it's color was a glossy black. To Alina that thing was her baby. Greatest thing she had ever gotten.

[B]"Alright throw them in the back"[/B] Alina smiled letting her brother walk past her to open the door and chuck the bags onto the seats. While Alina placed the laptop on the passenger side of the truck. Closing the door she saw Mason look at her with sadness.

"You really wish they were here don't you?" He asked placing a hand on her shoulder. Alina nodded quietly but didn't say a word. Mason left her quietly and went back inside. Alina followed and copied his move. Picking up the last four backpacks and shoving them back into the backseat Alina sighed as she closed the door.

"Well. I guess this is big bro."
Alina shrugged with a grin. Mason smiled but she could see the sadness in his eyes.

"You make sure you talk to me on MySpace...and every time I'm on MSN. NO ignoring me!" Mason held Alina's shoulders firm and grasp. Alina grimaced and grinned with laughter. Shaking her hands and body out from underneath him To be locked by a big bear hug. "Be careful...there are crazies out there who will kidnap you." He warned.

Alina nodded. "Got it big bro." Alina smiled as he opened the driver's door open for her. Slipping into the passenger seat and shoving the key into the ignition twisting it the truck roared to life like a zombie with blood. Clicking the garage remote the garage creaked to life and opened. Putting the lever into reverse Alina pulled the truck out. With a stop and wave goodbye she watched as her brother clicked the switch and the garage shut for the final time. Pulling out of the drive way onto school. It wasn't that far away surprisingly.

Only about an hour or two away. The time flew by as Alina blasted the music she was singing when the school sign picked up out of no where. A grin sprouted from her face. It was excitement settling and butterflies spilled out into her stomach as the truck pulled into the parking lot. It wasn't that full, yet. Alina took the spot that was the closest to the dorms. She wouldn't take her bags to her dorm just yet so she just hopped out of the truck and pulled out the school map that was stuffed in her pocket. Alina didn't remember stuffing it in there. Brother. Alina smiled looking at the map with confusion and she kept walking down the sidewalk. Not even looking to where she was going. Smart one.

Last edited by BloodyAnnebelle; 10-21-2010 at 11:51 PM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 10-21-2010, 11:47 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5zJ9FmupiUQ/TD5MVSxBjII/AAAAAAAAA6A/h_Pf9y1daFs/s1600/MattBomer2.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Neal H. Gillette third year criminology and biomedical forensic engineer majors
Sebastian A. Vanguard third year graphic design and advertising major

It was day one for the freshmen and Neal was wide awake and ready to great them. Being a man with charm and a much-adored personality, he was volunteering again to help his RA friend Sebastian get the newbies settled in. Walking down the main pathway that connected the dorms to the academic buildings, the third-year egotistic fiend, Neal Gillette was eagerly looking for lost females. To his complete luck, Alina just so happened to be his victim for the day.

"Whoa there princess. Trying to plow me over now? Ha ha. Anyways, I couldn't help but notice that you appeared... a bit frazzled and lost? Would you happen to need assistance?" His bright blues eyes seemed to spark up some life when he spoke. His cheerful laughter only made them appear all the more friendly. Perhaps... too friendly.

To Alina's luck, another male was approaching. His swagger and laid back demeanor immediately complimented Neal's cocky manner. "Sebby! Where have you been! These poor freshies are getting lost and you're just taking your sweet old time. Sheesh. Get some rockets under that fine ass of yours!" Stepping forward, he embraced the slender male which was followed by a chest bump. Smirking, the two males turned around to give Alina a once over.

"Miss Alina Hale?" Sebastian's blue eyes vanished beneath a thick layer of fringe. "I'm Sebastian Vanguard. But please, call me Aoi. I'm your Residential Adviser or RA for short. If I recall correctly, we meet this summer during the little orientation meet up." Stepping forward, he shook the female's hand. "Why doesn't my partner-in-crime, Neal Gillette, give you a hand with your bags and I'll escort you to your room. If I recall, you're in a suite style setting on the north side of my floor."

His voice was gentle and smooth and filled with much adoration. If there was one man that deserved to assist the freshman it was Sebastian. His soft spoken voice and sincere personality truly reflected his actual self. Bending down, Sebastian took a manila folder from his sling-style backpack. "My sister bought this for me," he quickly added when he saw Alina staring at the pink splash of color. "This is her," he said flashing a picture of a girl with rainbow hair. "Oh god, what did she turn? I think she just turned... seventeen? Her name is Nene, well Neliel, but I call her Nene." A white grin overcame his face as he stood up to finger through several documents about his sixteen students.

Paging through the alphabetically ordered paperwork, he came across Hale. "Ah, there you are. Yeah, you're in Suite 3080 in Scarlet Flick Hall, or as well like to call it, F-Hall. If you would be so kind, I need you to come with me and get your paperwork signed. While I'm getting you up to date with the papers, Neal will be placing your stuff in the room. And don't worry, he might be a thief, but he's on his best behavior today." Shooting the brunette a degrading look, Sebastian put a friendly hand on Alina's back. "This way, please."

As they approached the building that was offset from the larger buildings, Sebastian pulled out a swipe card that unlocked the large black door. Offering her to walk in first, Sebastian stepped in behind her. Having her follow him up the stairs, he jerked his head to the right to indicate they were taking the right wing rather than the left.

[IMGRIGHT]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2665/3810498638_7df66a037b.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]"This is my room," he said pulling Alina into it. "I just need you to fill out this form and then I'll give you your room key as well as the mailbox key. From there, we'll fill out your room eval form. If you notice anything is wrong, just record it on the sheet and I'll sumbit a formal report to maintenance. I want you guys to have the best experience possible while here." Pulling out a Pilot black, fine-tip pen, Sebastian twirled it over to Alina.

While he stood there with her, he watched Neal walk down the hall just a few. Using his foot, he pushed down on the door handle and opened the door up. Taking a long stride into the room, Neal placed the female's baggage onto the corner. "Left or right?" He shouted down the hall. Releasing his rudeness, Neal strolled into Sebastian's room and smiled sweetly at the Alina. "Pardon me, which side do you prefer? Or I guess I can wait until you finish up here."

He saw her frantically reading the form. Pointing at her back, Neal bobbed his head. Sebastian shook his head no. Neal's face then expressed the "yeah right, liar" look before he raised his eyebrows. Rolling his blue eyes, Sebastian took a small step back so his butt could rest on his bed. Tilting his head and letting his black and blonde hair fall from his eyes, he smiled lightly. She was cute. Maybe Neal was right. Maybe he could get to know this chick a little better.

Looking at his desk, Sebastian smiled. The photograph of his twin brother rested against the large cat stuffed animal his sister purchased for him. Turning away, he looked back up at Neal. "I totally forgot... today's the day he left us...."

Last edited by Wavi; 10-21-2010 at 11:58 PM..

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-22-2010, 12:45 AM

Alina kept her head down. She hadn't noticed she had walked right into a male. It made her jump and almost drop the map to the school but she some how caught it. Lucky me. Alina looked at the man with confusion as he spoke to her. When he spoke of that she looked lost Alina grinned and laughed. The thought of what her brother said popped into her mind. It was quite odd though. A random guy around his twenties popping up and talking to you. Also, he could just be a helpful guide. Alina hoped she didn't look that lost. She hated being lost. It seemed to find her everywhere she went. Alina could get herself lost in a freaking book store and not figure out which way the end of the shelves went.

"Well, I guess I do need some help. I did just arrive after all but..." Before she could say anymore another male had come up. Where were all these guys coming from?! Was it magical, I'm a guy and I'm going to pop up and talk to you day? Alina noticed a look in his eyes. Its was friendly but perhaps a little scary too. Oddly, she had the urge to take a step back but she didn't.

She watched as the male in front of her shouted at the male coming up to her. While taking the chance she took a step back. To get some room and bit of breathing. Were they brothers? Maybe. They acted like it. Just like her and Mason. Oh how she missed Mason already. Maybe she should have stayed at home and just driven herself back and forth to school. Yet, that would break the promise between her and her friends. Alina didn't break promises. She watched as the two gave each other a chest bump and then a smirk to her. Alina raised an eyebrow.

"What?"
She asked. Oh no, is there something on my face? Oh god! Alina had the urge to feel her face but then that would just look weird. A girl patting her face if there was nothing on it. But, if there was something on it. Then that would be even worse! Oh dear god, she would be known as the chick who has stuff on her face or the chick who pats her face. Alina curled her fingers and slightly bit her lip.

Her head bobbed up a slight bit then down again as the one male who she believed was Sebastian called her name. "Thats me. She grinned. It sounded odd how someone knew who face and name already. Alina listened intently as her spoke to her. He wanted to be called Aoi. Remember that Alina or you will regret it.

Alina slowly shook his hand and quickly released his grip. It felt odd being surrounded by men. Her butterflies in her stomach were screaming to be let out. She didn't like being a newbie at school. It was the same feeling like when she was a freshman at high school. But, she actually knew quite few older people. Alina knew no one here. She didn't even see any of her friends who were supposedly supposed to be here. Being the ones who were helping her. It wasn't that she didn't want the men to be around her she just wanted to keep her promise. No boys. No boys. The words repeated in her head like a tune.

"Uhh.. okay"
She quickly replied as he said that he would escort her to her room. Though she didn't like the idea of touching her stuff. But, Alina didn't argue. If she didn't have to deal with hefting up the heavy bags to her room then she was fine with it. She was still kind of confused with place but kept quiet about it. Hoping the confusion did show on her face again.

Alina watched as he pulled out a folder from his bag. She looked at since it was bright neon pink. "Don't worry, my brother does the same thing." She shook her head with a smile. Sebastian was quite nice and helpful. He was really sweet and he spoke softly. Like a melody. She looked down at the picture he pulled out. "She's pretty..." Alina complimented the picture. How she wished she could dye her hair rainbow. Her brother would kill her along with her parents. So she stuck with her natural auburn hair. Again Alina got lost as to her he seemed to be talking gibberish. Until it came to the part of following him. Alina nodded quietly. Her eyes widened as he spoke of the the other male. Neal. He called him a thief. I swear to god. You steal something I will beat you with my belt....and suffocate you with my stuffed animals... Alina kept an innocent and sweet face on. To hide her dark thoughts. Alina patted Sebastian's hand.

"Thank you." She laughed. Having the urge to shoot Neal a deadly glare but didn't since she watched as Sebastian did that for her. She continued to keep on following and watched as he pulled out a magical card and the door opened. He allowed her to walk in first. Alina hated going first but she did it anyways. It wasn't normal for her to be quiet. Following him up the stairs Alina nodded as he twitched his head to the right.

"Nice room..."
Alina laughed with a grin. "Umm...okay. Let me guess... there is a million papers I need to fill out?" Alina raised an eyebrow in a teasing tone. "Okay, just fill it out and give it to you if anything happens? I think I will have the best experience." She grinned and took the pen as it slid. Alina heard Neal shout down the hall. Before she could shout back he was in the room. Talking sweetly.

"It would have been fine with just shouting it..." She laughed. Quickly signing everything she placed the pen down and put the papers together. "All done" She grinned. Hearing what Sebastian had said but she didn't want to put pressure on him. It sounded quite depressing of what he was talking about.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 10-22-2010, 01:05 AM

Eloise checked the time. "Crap!" She jumped out of bed and ran to her brothers room. "Wake up lazy, I have to move into to college today!" Her brother didnt move an inch. Eloise rolled her eyes and then kicked him till he opened his eyes. "Im so glad your leaving today." Her brother mumbled to himself. "Oh shut up." Eloise said walking back to her room to get her things together.

Eloise pulled out her phone and texted Ali, 'I will be a little late! Sorry!' She closed her phone and then checked if she had anything. "Skirts, check. Toothbrush, check. Ties, check. Other clothes, check. Shoes, hairbrush, socks, ... check!" After that she started to say them in her head.

When she finally finished, Eloise zipped up her bag and then sighed. "Off to a new start!" Eloise picked up her outfit that she had laid on the ground the day before. It consisted of, a green and white plaid tie, a black skirt, and a white collared shirt. She finished dressing herself and then brushed her hair and teeth. And then to top it off put a black bow in her hair. She clapped her hands together and ran to her brother. "Lets go!"
~~~~~~~~
Eloise stared at her college with a smile. "Thanks for driving me!" She kissed his check and then stepped out of the car. "Ill miss you." She grabbed her bags and then waved him goodbye. Once she could not see his car anymore, she texted Ali, 'Im here, can you help me with my stuff!'

Wavi

Old 10-22-2010, 01:14 AM

Neal bit his lip before walking over and embracing the emo student. It was odd to see two males hugging and to those walking down the hallway it must have been even weirder. Subconsciously Neal thought that he heard a male passerby say, "Great, are RA is a fag...." but he dismissed the thought when he felt Sebastian cling to him.

The two had been friends for what seemed like years. Neal was around during the glorious days of Travis' life. He was even there when the punkster took his own life all because students bullied him into thinking he was truly a worthless queer. Travis was neither queer nor worthless, but not even Sebastian could save his brother's life. No matter how hard he pleaded through the wooden door with the sirens screaming from outside the house, Neal could still recall the ear-piercing fire that sent his friend recoiled into submission. Since the day Travis took his own life, Sebastian became a different man. He used to be identical to Neal with a matching haughty attitude, but since then Sebastian mellowed out.

When his shoulders became dotted with cool, moist spots, Neal couldn't fight back the water that desired to fill his eyes. Sniffing and trying his best to "think happy thoughts," Neal shot his head away as he didn't want Sebastian to feel him crying. A single large tear rolled down his peachy colored cheek, which then crashed onto the carpet beside his feet. Eyes diverting to the ground, his attention then snapped over to Alina who he recalled was still in the room.

Sniffing again, Neal pulled himself away from his insanely slender friend. "I miss him, too." His brows turned down and those watery blue eyes couldn't stand to look at Sebastian's devastated face. Stepping back, Neal took a hint. "Hey, why don't I help you settle in?" Trying to smile, Neal shooed Alina from Sebastian's room. Pulling the door closed behind him, he wrote "DO NOT DISTURB" on white board outside his friend's room.

Even though the walk to Alina's room was more or less 25 feet from Aoi's door, the walk seemed much longer. Perhaps it was the silence that filled the air or the tear-stained cheek of Neal's that made the walk longer than it should have been. Turning the handle to her door, Neal nodded for her to enter. "This is your suite. As you can see, you and four other girls share a bathroom and you also share a small living area. Your bedroom serves as your 'office.' And the community kitchen is two doors down." Neal's once cheery face was still full of gloom and sorrow. Exhaling, he dared to look at Alina. "Sorry. We're usually not like this. Sebby... today's the day his brother died. It was just two years ago when Travi took his life. The three of us were tight, so it's only sensible that we still grieve. I think...."

Neal's eyes widened when he heard Alina's phone go off. "Oh god, don't tell me. You're living with your... BFFs?" Rolling his eyes, Neal's once dismal face lit up as resumed his typical teasing stature. "Oh happy happy joy joy. Let me guess. I've got to be the muscle for her too. Ugh......." Winking, he stepped out into the hallway. "C'mon. Let's go greet your... BFF Jill! Ha ha."

Meanwhile, Sebastian was laying on his bed staring up at his ceiling. Tears still being shed, the male tried to fight off the urge to give up. Life without Travis sucked. His other half was forever gone. Life was only half worth living. Thankfully he had Neal who miraculously filled part of the void. But a part of his heart was still an open wound. Laying there, he half wondered if he had it in him to be an RA again. Last year ended with a student on his floor killing himself. Fearful of the same fate, Sebastian rolled over and screamed into his pillow. With the music in his room blasting, his voice was unheard. Like always, Sebastian would have to suffer alone and learn to pick up the pieces and get back on his own feet. Loneliness. It was something Sebastian was forced into. With Travis gone, Sebastian knew he would forever be alone.

----------

[[T_______T Poor Sebby. He needs a hug! He also needs to be less emo. XD]]

Last edited by Wavi; 10-22-2010 at 01:23 AM..

zovilove

Old 10-22-2010, 01:31 AM

(( Ill give him a hug!!! :D))

While Eloise was waiting for her to come, she sat on her bag and texted her other girlfriends. They werent at the school yet unfortunately, but they were coming soon.

Eloise wasnt expecting other people to be coming with Ali when they helped her with her bags. But she was glad for more help. She waved at them as they came over, being the friendly person she was. "I havent seen you guys in a while!" She smiled and hugged them all.

"I missed you all so much! We need to catch up!" Eloise was bursting with joy, and was almost jumping up and down. "You look so cute Ali!" Eloise squealed and then said, "Im turning into Alyssa." She laughed and then picked up her bags.

"Can you carry the heavy one please?" Before he could answer she handed it to him, and then handed Ali a lighter one. "I think I can carry the rest, but thank you so much for lending me a hand!"

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-22-2010, 01:32 AM

"Wake up Lysaaa!!" Emily was jumping on Alyssa's bed as she groaned and pushed away from the girl. "Ems go away.." She mumbled and curled up under the covers. "Alyssa Grace! get out of that bed now! The car is packed and you need to leave!" Sighing at her mothers words the youth rolld out of bed and put her hair up in a messy bun, "Fine, Fine...." They had packed the car last night with everything she needed. She had a room already paid for at the college dorms, and had requested share a suite with Alina and Eloise since they had been good friends for a long while.

Lyssa jumped into the shower and didnt have that much time to do anything but her hair as he father was banging on the door to use the bathroom. "Gimme a Minute!" she screamed as she pulled a towel around her and left the bathroom, passing her father doing a quiet hilarious potty dance. "When you gotta go you gotta go?" She asked him, but was answered with the slam of the bathroom door.

Making her way to her room she changed into once of her favorite outfits and combed her hair out. Alyssa put think eyeliner around her eyes, giving her eyes the look with gave her a nickname in highschool. "Bambi" Grabbing her last bag, which was a messenger back with her ipod, DS, and some other things in it, She headed downstairs.

"Well, Im off!" she yelled, her mother coming over to give her a hug. "You study hard, okay baby? and call us when you get there!" Alyssa rolled her eyes. "yeah yeah, sure sure." Her mother smiled and hugged her once more. She turned to her sister and raised an eyebrow. "You gonna miss me Ems?" The girl laughed, yet nodded. "Who else am i gonna annoy?" "Certainly not me!" Her mother said sternly, making both girls laugh. "Alright Alright i need to go, Bye!" Her mother and her sister followed Alyssa out tot he car and watched her drive off.

It wasnt long to get to the college, maybe 2 hours. Taking out her cell after she parked she texted Ali and Eli. Hey guys, just pulled in, we get out room assignments yet? Lyssa got out of the car, taking only her ipod and locking her car shut, looking around to try and find an admissions office or something.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 10-22-2010 at 01:36 AM..

Wavi

Old 10-22-2010, 01:46 AM

When the bags were flung at him, Neal scoffed. "What do I look like? Your servant? The things I do for women... well, more like Sebby. Heh. I think you," he turned to Alina "should call him Sebbers. He would like forever love you." Half-mocking the female before him, Neal smirked before returning to his typical male voice. "So am I to assume you are... oh Christ. Ummm.... Eloise Carson? I think you were Alina's suite mate."

Just as Neal turned to walk back to the dorms, his body collided with Sebastian's. "YOU LIVE!" Looking at his two hands, he carefully set the bags down and, once his hands were free, flung himself at his absurdly tall friend. "Don't you ever go hardcore emo on me again! I almost turned into a spazztic chick!"

"Almost? I find that hard to believe. Last time I checked you were a spazz. Oh wait. My bad. That's Levin. Let's see, you're the... oh, that's right, the con man." Reaching his hand into Neal's left back pocket, he pulled out his ID card. "Trying to steal my identity again?" Crossing his arms over his body, he completely disregarded the female that he had yet been introduced to. Tapping his foot, he waited for Neal to apologize.

"Oh, so this is Eloise Carson." Shoving the female at Sebastian, Neal took off running with her bags. "Last one in loses! And, knowing you, you'll let the ladies in first! So ha! You lose Sebby!" Vanishing into the building, Sebastian shook his head. Pushing his sunglasses onto his head, the emo guy pivoted on his heels to speak with Eloise. "Welcome. I'm your RA, residence adviser, Sebastian Vanguard. But please, call me Aoi. Call me Sebby and you'll die. Sebby is reserved for Neal only. Why? I haven't the slightest clue. But I'm going to say it's our bromance and gay love for one another that festers such allowable nicknames."

Smiling, he led the two females told F-Hall. Hair covering his eyes, Sebastian sniffled one last time before exhaling. Today, he presumed, was going to be a long one. Just as he was about to step in, Neal came flying out the door. "My con artist senses were tingling. I feel as though we might have a new arrival coming soon."

SMACK!

Rubbing his head, Neal pouted. "Here," he said handing Alina back her phone. "Your other BFF just arrived and is lost. I'll be back. I'm going to go rescue the princess." Taking off, he rounded the corner and began his short job to the admissions office - the place he actually worked at. Stepping up to the curve, Neal smirked. "I shall assume you are Alina's lost friend. I'm Neal Gillette, your personal escort and luggage mover. Ummm, if you would be so kinda as to drive your car out this lot and into the one kitty-corner to it, I would much appreciate it. You'll be living in Scarlet Flick Hall in Suite 3080 which is under the watchful eye of my good friend Sebastian. But don't call him that. He prefers Aoi." Smiling, he waited for Alyssa to direct him to her car so he could help her unload and move in.

Last edited by Wavi; 10-22-2010 at 01:51 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 10-22-2010, 02:31 AM

Alyssa raised an eyebrow as the man announced his lengthy introduction. "Wow, you make one boring entrance." She teased and motioned over to her car. "Get in." Getting back into her car and waiting for him to shut his door she pulled out of her spot and went to the parkinglot he had been talking about.

"So have me friends caused any havok yet?" Lyssa said as she opend her door and popped her trunk. "No doubt Alina's been a handful." The girl grinned and started emptying her bags from the trunk and placing them on the ground. Suddenly it hit her, she hadnt introduced herself. "Oh!" she exclaimed, dropping the bagg currently in her hand. "Im Alyssa, but please, call me Lyss or Lyssa." A grin was on her face as she held out her hand to shake and then slunge two bags on her shoulders, and took one in her hand. The only thing left was her actual suitcase. "That should do it." She said, slamming the trunk closed.

As she followed him to the building she was just marveling at it, it was sooo big. Lyss was hoping she got a suite with her friends, that would just MAKE her year, that and she ha requested it.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 10-23-2010 at 01:27 AM..

Wavi

Old 10-22-2010, 02:52 AM

Glaring at the female, he said in a high-pitched 'girly' voice, "Well sooooorry princess. Next time I'll be short and sweet." Smirking, he added, "But I tend to prefer long and rough." Giving her a gay wink, he helped bring her goods up to the third floor.

"SEBBY! HUNNY! I'm hom... oh?" Trying not to laugh, he poked at the male. "Hitting on your freshie already? Damn. You're a real playa!" Looking at Lyssa, he decided he needed to introduce her to Sebastian. "This is Sebastian. He's a third year Graphic Design and Advertising student. Should you need anything, you can ask him for help. I'll most likely be living with him seeing as housing fucked up my application, again." Brushing past Sebastian, he chuckled. "Your face is so red right now."

Turning his head away from Alina, Sebastian took a full step away from her. He was originally leaning in over her. The nonchalant pose where the male has one hand pressing against the wall and between he and the wall is a pretty little girl. In this case, Alina was the girl and compared to Sebastian, she was literally little. Shaking his head, he apologized. "As I was trying to say, I'm sorry about my little episode from earlier. It's just... today's not the best day of the year for me. It brings up a sad moment. Didn't help that it was conveniently the right time too. But please, don't let that poor control on my part affect your perception of me. I do take my job seriously. Seeing as your five will be the only females on the floor, I will make sure the males pay their respects to you. You shall not have any issues under my watch."

Stepping away from her, Sebastian joined Neal in Suite 3080. "So, you must be... Lyssa?" Waving, he reached for her paperwork. "Eloise told me you were coming, so I got this all out for you. And, seeing as none of you have picked a room yet, I will need you girls to decide who's living with you. Three to one room and then two to the other." Handing her his black pen, he sighed. It was that time again. Time to repeat what the form was and how she needed to fill out a roommate agreement form which was due to him by Friday night's floor meeting.

"If you don't understand anything, just ask. I'll clarify. And Neal... what are you still doing here? Don't you have work? I thought you were supposed to give a t-"

"Oh shit! I'll be back! I gotta give a tour to the parents of the newbies. Ugh. Ha ha. Later! And I'll see you girls tonight!" Ducking out the door, Neal vanished. "...did he really just lump me into the 'girls' group. Jerk-face. That's it. He's so not my friend anymore." Pulling out his phone, he was about de-friend Neal on facebook when he remembered that they were currently listed as "married." Looking up, he saw the females staring at his phone. "I like the color pink. I think it compliments my eyes. But seriously, my sister bought my phone. When the arrived, she bitched that she wanted the green one, so I took the pink. Oh well, someone needed to be the female in the relationship." Sending the girls a friend request, he figured they would eventually get his comment.

JessehBoo

Old 10-22-2010, 03:26 AM

Lysss let out a laugh as she saw how Sebastian was leaning over Alina. "Ooh La La, Lina." she teased with a wink and followed Neal to their suite. She was listening and listening until she heard the part where none of them had picked a room yet. Glancing over her shoulder and down the hall she grinned and walking into the room with three beds and throwing her bags on the bed in the corner by the window. It was bigger then the room with two beds, so she felt itd be cool to be around more of her friends. Walking back into the room she took the papers and signed them, giving Sebastian a smile. "Smile more Aoi, you got a nice face." Lyssa was usuaiing blunt, and with a pat on his shoulder she walked out of the suite to rejoin her friends.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 10-23-2010 at 01:26 AM..

Wavi

Old 10-22-2010, 03:32 AM

[[I think I should just add that Aoi is going to blush. But I'm off for tonight so this post will have to wait. XD]]

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-22-2010, 10:20 PM

Everyone kept on talking and talking and Alina personally hadn't paid any attention. She seemed even more lost and confused then she did when she actually had gotten here. Her brain couldn't compound all of the info. That was until she heard Alyssa. Alina's mouth popped open and she took off running after her. Jumping onto Alyssa's back into the piggy back ride pose.

"Oh, how has my wife been?"
Alina asked teasingly still wrapped around her friend's back. It was normal for her to do that. Though, she didn't think Sebastian and Neal thought it was.

((I'm sorry. I didn't really feel like typing such a big post. My hands hurt too much from drawing for 4 hours straight e. e ))

zovilove

Old 10-22-2010, 10:55 PM

"YOUR HERE!" Eloise hugged her after Ali and then sighed in relief. "Oh its nice to meet you Sabastian." She said, just remembering that there was other people besides her own friends. "So you are Neal?" She said pointing to the other boy. "Nice to meet you." She smiled and then looked at her feet.

Eloise wasnt nervous, she was just sort of bored just standing there and greeting everyone. So, she blocked out the voices, and started to sing to herself, tapping her foot lightly on the ground. Eloise was a very good singer, but she liked to sing quietly to herself so nobody could hear her. After a while, Eloise got bored of this too so she said, "We go to the dorms now!"

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-22-2010, 11:01 PM

((Who is Ali? O.O Alina or Alyssa?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-22-2010, 11:43 PM

(i am lost here can you tell me what is going on please)

JessehBoo

Old 10-23-2010, 01:22 AM

Lyssa let out a laugh. "Im pretty fantastic." She said, grabbing onto her friends feet, holind her up. "Wow Lina, im pretty proud of you, you seem to have put on a few pounds." Bouncing her best friend on her back a bit she spun around a bit and ran over to Eli with Lina on her back. "Hey Baby!" After the hug she stuck her tounge out. "I put my bags in the three bedded room. You guys gonna join me?" She said with a smile and looked over her shoulder with Alina. "Cause i know i can't sleep without mah wifey." Alina and Lyssa have been friends since around 4th grade when she moved to her town. They'd been mega close ever since and called eachother their wife.

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-23-2010, 02:04 AM

Alina grinned and wrapped her arms around Alyssa's neck.

"Well isn't that just dandy wifey?" Alina laughed and then she pouted. "I need to lose weight. I'm a fat chubby whale! I swear Starbucks has just got me hooked!" She shook her head with disappointment. Her body bounced as Alyssa walked.
Alina was glad Alyssa came to the college with her. If she hadn't Alina would have thrown a big fit. Even though the rest of her friends she was extremely close with it seemed her and Alyssa were just connected more. As they knew each other from 4th grade. Pretty much right when they met they hooked up like every day. "I shall join you!" Alina winked and stuck her tongue out. Alina laughed and flipped her hair out of her face. "Oh yes, I couldn't sleep without my wife either...." She place her chin against Alyssa's shoulder. Closing her eyes with a smile curling at the tips of her lips.

Wavi

Old 10-23-2010, 03:48 AM

His face mimicked the color of a fresh tomato when he became the center of the girls' discussion. Looking away, he brushed his hair into his face in a failed attempt to hide his ever reddening cheeks. Sliding his phone out, he sent Neal a hateful message. Way to abandon me with girls. Hate you. You can sleep alone tonight. XOXO A smile came onto his face when he received a text back. But I'm horny for you. We NEED to FFFFFFFF. ;]

Looking up from his phone, Sebastian only managed to catch bits and pieces of their chit-chat. "So what are you all... a threesome or something? Wifey and all? Yeah, I don't get women. Ha ha. Well, if you'll excuse me, I'll just leave you princesses alone to fix up your room. Should you need me, I'll be watching Taken in my room. Feel free to join me if you get bored. But I doubt you will. You three seem to have... ummm... some catching up to do."

As he went to leave, he blushed walking past Alina. Something about her just drove him crazy. Perhaps it was the way she smiled or the way she spoke. Either way, Sebastian found her attractive in more ways than one - physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Smiling, he exited and half-prayed that she would follow him. However, he knew that such a desire would never come true. At least, not yet. In time, he vowed to himself, he would win her over and he would stop at nothing to have her.

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-23-2010, 04:18 AM

Alinia watched as Sebastian became red. She thought it was kind of cute. Having the urge to jump off Alyssa back and poke his cheeks to see if it would go pale then back to red again. Alina lifted her head at the comment of what he said. With a smirk she nodded.

"Oh yes! You couldn't tell?" Alina swung her legs a little and put her lips to Alyssa's hair. With a slight tease and laughter she watched him leave. He was going to go watch Taken. It was good movie Alina had seen it before. It was about a cop going after his kidnapped daughter. "Don't worry we might come in to surprise you." Alina laughed and waited for Alyssa to start talking. When Sebastian passed her she whispered. "Hey Sebby..." As a joke to see if he would actually respond. Though she thought she said it too low for him to hear.

He was so sweet. She kind of had the urge to go and follow him to his room and watch the movie with him but she had the feeling about her brother again. Then again she also wanted to catch up with Alyssa and everyone. It would be rude to leave them after they all just arrived. Alina hadn't realized she was staring after Sebastian. Shaking her head she placed it back on Alyssa's shoulder. "Shall we get going wifey?"

Last edited by BloodyAnnebelle; 10-23-2010 at 04:53 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 10-23-2010, 05:01 AM

Alyssa purred a but and winked at Sebastian. "Yeah, you might just feels some girls under your covers." She teased him and watched his blush. He was so easily embarassed it seemed, definitely not a guy for her. Otherwise he'd be blushing 24/7 and that was just annoying. "Yeah, lets go unpack." She said, kissing Alina's cheek and motioning for Ali to follow as she headed back to their dorm and walking into the bed room. "Aaaaand Drop." She said with a laugh and let go of Alina, letting her fall onto the bed that was closest to her's. "So Lina, Looks like you got a little crush." winking at her best friend she started to unpack her bags.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 10-23-2010, 03:27 PM

[IMGleft]http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab327/miss_SMG/RolePlay%20Characters/Misc%20Roleplay%20Stuff/LexxiSideBanner.jpg[/IMGleft]The sun had woken up the dark haired girl pretty early; but like every other day, she just stayed in bed until the last possible second. She knew that the rest of her friends were on their way to the college by now, but she wasn't in any hurry, after all, check in was all day. Rolling over in her bed, she looked at her clock and deemed she should get out. Sitting up slowly, Lexxi knew this was the best route in avoiding a blood rush to the head, she slid her long legs out from under her soft, cotton sheets and placed her feet on the shag rug that sat beside her bed.

The rug gave her just enough time to wake up before her feet would connect with the cool, wood flooring of the rest of her room. It didn't take the shock away, but at least it gave her time to prepare. Wandering over to her closet, she pulled out a pair of jeans, a white tank top, and a black over shirt. After getting everything else she needed, the oldest of the group wandered to the bathroom at the end of the hall. Of course, like with anything else that she did, Lexxi took her time. She wasn't the sort that could be rushed.

After a while the girl finally finished her morning routine, including her hair and makeup. Walking back towards her room she grabbed her phone, purse, and her duffle bags for school. Her family had taken more of her stuff and put it in her room in the earlier weeks, so now, it was just her moving in. Once she had her stuff, she walked down stairs and through the empty house, since the rest of her family was out, save for her mom who she could hear in the laundry room probably making a mess for their maid. No 'good byes' were needed, it just wasn't something that Lexxi did, not since her sister disappeared.

Her keys were hanging next to the door like always, and grabbing them she left the house. Her calf-high boots tapped lightly on the walkway to the car as the bright sun shown far over the trees. After tossing the bags into her car she got in and pulled out of the driveway. It was an hour and a half drive to the college from her house, she was close, but not super close. Luckily traffic was in her favor for once so getting there shouldn't have been too much of a problem.

Time finally passed, though the trip seemed to have gone on forever. Once she pulled up to the school, she drove over to the student parking, a place that would watch her car, and not let her take it during the week; at least not without permission from the RA or some other higher up authority.

After locking her car she was leaving the lot, sure to pick up paperwork to check her vehicle in. She had gone with her parents to bring her stuff in so the campus wasn't new to her, but she wasn't used to seeing it from this direction so she adjusted her bags on her shoulders a few times as she looked about the campus.

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-23-2010, 07:22 PM

Alina laughed immediately as Alyssa spoke of girl's being under his covers. How preverted her best friend could be. Winking as Alyssa gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Save the kisses for later wife. After the lights are turned off. We don't want anyone to get jealous." Alina laughed. Her head shaking. Alina raised her hands as she fell to the bed. Landing on her elbows. She eyeed the stack of bags and looked at them with the look of horror. "Thats a lot of things...." She whined and kicked her feet lke a child. Shaking her head and all you could see was her auburn hair. Covering he small face. Sighing Alina stood up and slumped herself over to the bags. Dragging one by one to the dresser. "Stupid...meh...bleh.." Alina stuffed her dresser drawers with unerwear, bra,s pants, shirts, and socks.

She realized two of her friends haven't shown up yet. Her shy friend and her bratty friend. Alina used that as an excuse to stop unpacking. "Should we go find the rest of our posse?" Alina grinned giving everyone the face of 'I don't want to unpack right now.'