DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-23-2009, 02:45 AM

~Vampires arent supposed to exist and to the silly humans they dont, but at midnight academy they are very common~

Name: Dia
Appearance:

School? really? she sighed looking up at the huge dark red building. She looked back at the long path she had just been walking along just a few moments ago, turning she opened the door and she took a step back, "This place is huge!" she gasped listening to the echo. She looked over at one side and spotted a platform, collecting herself she jumped onto it and crouched there staring at the door.

Last edited by DinoKisses; 12-27-2009 at 03:56 AM..

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2009, 02:44 PM

((hehe I totally forgot you were making the thread. ^^; ))

Name: Christophe (Chris)
Appearence:

Chris walked up to the large school, looking around only mildly curious. Apparently this was the only place safe for him, or so his gaurdian's said. He lived with vampire aunts and uncles, people he wasn't related too sometimes. He'd live with one person for about a month and switch around. Now, he was going to school. But, now that he thought about it...maybe it wasn't such a great idea.

Last edited by The_Moons_Whisper; 12-23-2009 at 02:53 PM..

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-23-2009, 03:45 PM

Dia stiffened when she smelled another vampire comming up to the door. Hmmm.....wonder if i could jump on them she thought with a sly smile. Moving in her crouch to a more comfortable position she waited for the doors to open, her dark red eyes, similar to drying blood, glittered with amusment on what she was about to do. Her blue hair fell in waves around her face, most of it was pulled back but their were some loose strands here and there.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2009, 06:00 PM

((jeez...for some reason, mene wasn't working for me....))

Chris sighed, opening on of the doors and sensed her. She was crouched beside the door, no doubt waiting for him to come in. Vampires... He walked in, why not let her have her fun? His small bag over his shoulder. Wonder how many other times I'll get jumped here...

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-23-2009, 08:16 PM

Dias grin widened when the door began opening, crouching lower on her perch she saw the flash of a face before she jumped."Suprise!" Dia squealed jumping onto the boy. She looked at his face and she blushed a deep red color. She jumped off of him and smiled, "Hi" she said fixing her top hat, she was known for her odd costumes she wore. She looked back up at the perch and saw her black rabbit doll with red eyes sitting on it. "Oh no!" she jumped back up onto the perch, she cradled the doll in her arm before jumping back down landing next to the boy again.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2009, 08:33 PM

Chris blinked a little, he hadn't expected her to blush. But, he made it look like he was shocked. He watched her move, strange outfit she was wearing. She laughed, then cried out when she realized she'd left a doll up on...her perch? He laughed inwardly. How old was this vampire to carry around a doll? He looked her up and down when she came back down. Come to think of it, she did look rather cute in that outfit. He grinned a little. "Hello. Who may I ask are you?"

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-25-2009, 03:57 AM

Dia smiled warmly at the boy, "Im Dia!" she said bouncing slightly making her pigtails bounce as well. She held her doll behind her with both of her hands, rocking on her heels a bit, "Who are you!?" she asked tipping her head to the side. While she waited she twirled around making herself trip and fall over on her backside, "OH!" she gasped and then she stood up blushing.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-25-2009, 06:38 AM

Chris laughed and was gonna help her up when she fell, but she was up on her feet in split second. "Chris." He held out a hand, smiling politely. This girl was rather amusing. He'd thought this school would be nnoying and boring. But, it just so happened to have a funny girl attending. "Sorry, but I have to ask...what's with the doll?"

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 AM

Dia took his hand and shook it, she then brought her doll out from behind her, "This is serindipity" she laughed, "its the only thing i have left from my human life" she tipped her head and let her arms swing at her sides the poor rabbit doll swinging with them. All in all Dia didnt look much older then 7 the way she was standing but she was actually 15, just a child at heart. "So wheres your dorm?" she asked him randomly.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-25-2009, 07:22 AM

Chris smiled a little sadly at first, but by the way she was acting it made him want to sit on the floor and laugh. She acted like a little girl, it was so adorable! He blinked when she asked about his dorm. "Well, I just know the number, not the location. 37 I think..." He wondered why she cared. Was she just saying random things that came to her mind? Such a weird vampire girl, none he'd ever met acted the way she did, not even the new ones.

Last edited by The_Moons_Whisper; 12-25-2009 at 07:24 AM..

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-25-2009, 07:26 AM

Dias face lit up, "Ohhh!!!" she squealed jumping around, "We have the same dorm, we have the same dorm" she ran up and gave the boy a hug before jumping back, "Oh im sorry i got ahead of myself" she looked up at him her eyes glittered, "You think im weird dont you" she accused lightly, she was used to people and vampires thinking she was weird.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-25-2009, 07:52 AM

Chris was a little shocked, but it wore off as he watched her jumping around. She was so funny, and adorable when she did stuff like that. Then she hugged him, which threw he completely off. Then she let go like she'd be stung by something. He stared at her, feeling a little guilty, even though he didn't do anything. He looked at her for a minute than walked over to her and drew her into a hug. "No....I don't think you're weird. In fact, I think your funny and adorable."

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-26-2009, 12:49 AM

Dia squeaked when the boy suddenly hugged her, she felt her face heat up and she knew she was blushing like mad. After a few moments she hugged him back then backed up, "So wanna go find our dorm" she asked in a soft voice. She didnt say anything when he said she was funny and adorable. she was about to turn around when she suddenly blurted out, "Your freaking hot why are you talking to someone like me" Her eyes widened and she brought both of her hands, rabbit and all, to her mouth. "Sorry" she squeaked moving her hands for a moment before putting them back over her mouth.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-26-2009, 12:56 PM

For some reason when she hugged Chris back, his heart skipped a beat, odd, but he'd gotten used to it beating, a skip in it wouldn't effect him, but it made him curious. He looked at her when she pulled away, she was so red, maybe he shouldn't have hugged her, it seemed to embarrass her. Then she asked if he'd like to go find their dorm and he smiled a little. She didn't look angry with him, so he checked off a hug as something that was ok every now and then. When she blurted that out, he froze. He just looked at her, completely shocked. She'd said sorry and looked at him like she was about to jump down a hole like a terrified rabbit. His face slowly turned into a little smiled and he took her arms away from her face. "That's something you don't have to apologize for." Then kissed her cheek lightly.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-26-2009, 10:02 PM

Dia smiled at the boy, her face became red again but only for a moment, she held out her small pale hand, "So are we going to go find our dorm?" she asked timidly. She reached down and picked up the rabbit doll, she wrapped one arm around the rabbits middle and tipped her head at the boy. When she moved the top hat toppled off of her head, "Dammit" she looked at it, sighing she finally began to bend down to retrieve the hat.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-26-2009, 10:15 PM

Chris chuckled lighty when her tophat fell off. When she retrieved it, he reached out and took her hand. "Sure, we'll go find it now." He smiled and pulled her down the hall a little. "So, do you know where the dorms are exactly?" He was looking around trying to find out where he was and where he was going. Then looked at her, smiling. He thought this school thing would suck so bad....but he met her, so it was great so far.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-26-2009, 10:18 PM

She was putting her top hat on when he started leading her away, "wait my doll!" she let go of his hand and ran to the doll, picking it up she ran back over to Chris and took his hand again. She frowned when he asked where the dorms are, "I have no idea" she amitted, she looked around, "I thought you knew where they were" she laughed. "comeon we can find them!" she squeaked and tugged on his hand in a random direction.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-26-2009, 10:24 PM

He'd stopped when she leg go of his hand, a little stab in his chest as she did. But she'd just left her doll. He relaxed and waited for her. Taking her hand again when she came back. He laughed when she said she didn't know either, then kept up with her when she went in a random direction. He still had a smile on his face.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-26-2009, 10:32 PM

She giggled and turned the corner, "I found it!" she squeaked when she saw the doors leading to the dorms. She skipped down the hallway still holding Chris's hand, she looked back at him and ended up tripping over her own feet. She fell pulling the boy with her, "Oh!" she squeaked almost landing on her face.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-26-2009, 11:20 PM

Chris chuckled a little at how excited she was that she'd found the dorm. He kinda wanted to keep walking around with her, but it was cool that they'd found it. When she started skipping he had to try and walk fast to keep up, he wasn't about to skip. When she looked back at him and tripped he went with her, but he landed on his hands smoothly and lifted her off the ground gently. "Are you alright?" He took her arms and stretched them out, examining them, her face and her knees too.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-26-2009, 11:26 PM

Dia nodded, "yeah im fine" she looked over at the dorm, "Lets go see what the rooms look like!" she squealed. She looked at her hand and saw a small scratch, her eyes welled up with tears and she squealed, "Oh no, oh no i got a scratch!" she struggled out of Chris's grasp and started running around like a chicken with its head cut off. She was just about to make a third trip around chris before she tripped again.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-26-2009, 11:41 PM

Chris nodded, but hadn't let go until she was squealing and struggled. He'd let go almost immediately. She kept going in circles and tripped again. This time, Chris shot forward and caught her. Then sat on the floor and sat her in his lap to calm down. "Please, don't do that again." He whispered with a little smile. Then he took her hand and brought it to his mouth, but glanced up at her. "Don't worry....I don't have germs." Then lightly closed his eyes and licked the small cut, a little slowly. Almost like he was trying to get her to blush.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 PM

Dia blinked when she didnt feel the ground, looking up she saw she was seated in Chris's lap. She blinked letting a tear fall down her cheek. Not really caring what she did she curled closer to Chris but her eyes widened and a deep red blush appeared on her face when he licked her hand. She looked down, "Lets" she sniffled, "Go into our dorm and put or stuff away" she said slowly.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2009, 12:06 AM

Chris grinned a little and looked a her. "Of course, Dia." Then he let go of her hand lightly. He slid his hand under her knees and one behind her back, then stood up lifting her into his arms. Then started walking. He grinned a little, glancing down at her. "There's no way I'm letting you walk."

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-27-2009, 12:13 AM

Dia stuck out her bottom lip and pretended to pout, "i wasnt gonna run again, not after tripping twice" she said but didnt argue the matter further. She looked at the numbers, "are we almost there?" she asked excitedly. Clinging to her rabbit doll she looked up at Chris, she blinked and then looked over at the numbers again.