Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-19-2011, 02:33 PM

I love Final Fantasy it I got hook on it when I had gameboy and heard many games after that. I have a few Final Fantasy games but the one I want is for ps3 which I don't have Final Fantasy 13 I hope to get it some day. SO what is your favorite character or final fantasy game here?

joannebb14
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-19-2011, 04:30 PM

I love final fantasy series!
FF 7: red XIII and cloud and zack
FF X: auron and lulu
FF X-2: paine
FF XII: baltheir (however you spell it)
FF XIII: lightning and hope
C:

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-19-2011, 04:43 PM

Sweet I have alots of favorites so it is hard to pick. I am been trying to beat FF12 but I always keep restarting if I don't play it for an long time lol

joannebb14
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-19-2011, 05:48 PM

haha ya my dad would play my file for ff12 whenever he was bored, so he leveled me up quite a bit XD

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-19-2011, 05:56 PM

Yea for once I am going to play as long as I can even if I have to rp on here and play my ps at the same time XD

joannebb14
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2011, 04:52 PM

haha good luck with that ^^

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2011, 04:56 PM

Hey I can do it..the only other game I could beat was Final fantasy X-2 I haven't been able to beat the others game even with I had the orignal ps I still haven't beat final fantasy VIII....but now my origanal ps is broken so I got to buy me another one and save money for the third

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-23-2011, 07:44 PM

I like alot of the characters I like Yufi as a female and seifer or the main one as a male.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2011, 07:48 PM

For me its hard to choose which character I like..I like both the good ones and bad ones..well not all bad ones there are some I don't like.

Peanut
Banned

Old 01-26-2011, 04:28 AM

omfgyouguis.

Dissidia 012. March 22nd.
I NEED IT.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2011, 04:51 AM

Is that for PSP? I want it too but I have to buy a new psp cause the start button is so screwed up I never should had let my step sister play with it

Peanut
Banned

Old 01-26-2011, 06:49 AM

Yes, the PSP. <3

My analog stick broke. D:

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2011, 07:05 AM

sweet and sorry about that

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 02-02-2011, 10:47 PM

I'm meeting Nobuo Uematsu in April at a concert of his.

Life is good ;)

Popuri

Old 02-04-2011, 05:59 PM

The FF13 game is such a joke, to me.
I love 7, 9, and 10.
Those had good storylines, and less than douche characters.
Lightning and Vanille make me wish Squenix would quit.
I've been hooked since the 6th game, but I didn't like it half as much as the ps1-ps2 releases.

Blkmage Disaster
The Shadow Thief

Old 02-05-2011, 02:48 AM

I like the first game in the remake. FF5 has to be my most favorite though. Ever since the first Dissidia, I've grown to love the main character, Bartz more. >->
They made him cute in dissidia. Final fantasy 7, 8, 9, and 10 I like them all, but I love 7 and 10 better than the rest. X-2 for the lulz, I can make fun of yuna through the whole game. I really liked her better in the first game, they made her into such a bimbo in the sequel. :(

Crimson Fang
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Fang Send a message via MSN to Crimson Fang

Old 02-06-2011, 04:38 AM

I used to really like the Final Fantasy series, indeed it was my favourite series. Although as time has gone on, I have found myself less and less captured by it. My favourite Final Fantasy game would still be IV. Although as Blkmage Disaster mentioned V is also quite an entertaining game too.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2011, 09:37 PM

I liked I, II, IV, VI, VII, and IX, XII is ok... the others not crazy about. I think the game play for XIII could have been much better. XIII didn't sell as well as they planned. XIV is online so I won't be playing that.
My favorite character is Prince Edward from FF IV because he is a bard and bards are my favorite characters.

Royal Knight
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Royal Knight Send a message via MSN to Royal Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Knight

Old 02-11-2011, 06:32 PM

I've been playing FF since I got old enough to play. I was born in the same year FF was made. :) Yay. I love all the FF games except for 11 and 14. I'm not much of an online player. But my husband wants to get them eventually and play. So I'll probably tag along on that.

My favorite girl - Terra FF6.
My favorite guys - Zack FF7CC and Squall FF8. :) I also LOVE Balthier FF12, and I like Snow FF13. My mother is obesessed over Sephiroth. Lmao. :P

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-13-2011, 04:50 PM

Does anyone happen to have Final Fantasy III? I"m trying to get the Onion Knight and need friend codes. XD
--
Nevermind, got it! XP

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 02-13-2011 at 06:36 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-15-2011, 06:23 PM

So, surprised to not see a Final Fantasy discussion thread XD

what's your opinion on the games, and which one's your favorite? Personally my favorite is Final Fantasy IX!

It's soooo adorable even though it's on ps1! and all the characters are well designed and amazing~
The story takes the often over done theif falling in love with a princess story and expands it and turns it into something absolutely beautiful <3 while incorporating morallity questions with the plight of Vivi, which I won't tell you because I'm not gonna bea spoiler-moiler D:

But yes =D

Seradinea
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-16-2011, 05:49 AM

I really don't have a favorite one I really love them all but I don't ow them all sadly :(...

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 07-16-2011, 02:09 PM

Well, there is a Final Fantasy thread here actually: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...tasy-fans.html

Since this is a slow-moving forum, and the original thread was made less than 6 months ago, I'm going to merge these two together. :yes:

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-16-2011, 04:53 PM

I didn't see it, sorries!
Thanks for the merge Sizzla ^.^

I own 7,8,9,10,X-2 (which is really meh) and some on DS and gameboy ^.^
7,8,9 were presents =D

You can actually get the greatest hits editions of the old ones pretty cheap on amazon now ^.^

Obviously
Mugeneer

Old 07-17-2011, 12:13 AM

Just to let you know Final fantasy 13 was a HUGE fail compared to their older games it was to linear the and the battle system was horrible, Square knows they messed up and are not doing that battle system anymore that themselves have stated.

on topic

my favorites would have to be

Quina from ffIX based on how hilarious the character is throughout

Vincent based on how is just a badass

Sephiroth I like sephy but not to the overated way people like him. He is a badass but I hate the amount of overated crap comes out of the character from people. lol

yuffie shes very spunky and funny not to mention the best character in ff7 thats playable

Rikku - hmm what to say about her when I was younger she was one of my first videogame girl crushes I still like her but to a different extent now, she is funny clumsy and at times quite strong : )

gilgamesh LOL this guy is just plain hilarious and you all know it

Im going to go ahead and say Delita and Ramza from ff tactics the story was incredibly deep though delita turned into a manipulative asshole he was still pretty cool and his plan to take over everything. and ramza being the honest guy he is and fighting for his life when he is labled a heretic.

Auron for obvious reasons hes just awesome in everything he does than and he Beat death to fulfill his promise to Jecht being as hes a Ghost technically :P

Kefka for being my favorite ff villain of all time he is just plain funny and at the same time he is the only FF villain who actually achieved his Goal of becoming a god whereas all the other villains did not accomplish that goal. even though he was still defeated gotta give him credit for actually doing what he wanted to do and not be killed just before it happened. so yeah

Zidane for being the best main character Ive seen in any ff he is a pervert and actually grows more mature as the story progresses to him finally marrying the love of his life changing his life. quite a change.

steiner - for being so damn gullible to believe in the queen no matter what and how funny and bumbling he is throughout the game till about the end then he turns badass till then hes just funny.

and thats about it : )