Old 10-16-2009, 09:47 PM

Lily of the Valley: A poisonous flower.

INDEX:

RULES (1)
PLOT (1)
CHARACTER PROFILES (2)
ANNOUNCEMENTS (3)

R U L E S

[+] Follow Menewsha's Terms of Service & Basic Rules!!
[+] This Roleplay is Semi-Literate; Please Abide.
[+] All Character Profiles are to be PM'd to Lord Arse.
[+] WARNING; There May be MILD Gore/Violence in Future Posts.
[+] Creativity is STRONGLY Encouraged!
[+] PAINT PICTURES WITH YOUR WORDS.
[+] Do NOT Post Until I Have Accepted/Posted Your Profile in the Post Below.
[+] Absences are Understandable; Please PM if You Are to Leave for a Long Period of Time.
[+] Your Character Profile is Subjected to Removal if You Do Not Participate.
[+] Have Fun & Enjoy!

P L O T
((THIS IS A HORROR RP; STICK TO THE GENRE! HINTS OF ROMANCE/DRAMA = ACCEPTABLE.
VERY BROAD TOPIC, OPEN TO ALL YOUR CREATIVE IMPULSES!))

There was something inviting about this village. By your own personal reason, you have stumbled into a seemingly deserted town. There are strange events that you disregard and decide to blame it on either lack of sleep, fatigue, or any other tiring aspect.
One way or another; You approach a manor-house, it's astounding size & construction draw you closer to it. You can feel the churning of your guts but proceed anyway.
This is a place of no remorse and you are about to find out.
Is there an actual purpose for your misfortune? A mystery that needs to be solved - or did you just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

((NOTE: YOU ARE FREE TO ROAM AROUND THE VILLAGE; THE MANOR-HOUSE BEING AN IMPORTANT LOCATION. YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE PREMISES, WE SHALL UNRAVEL THE TRUTH AS WE CONTINUE THE STORY! (: ))

Last edited by Lord Arse; 10-16-2009 at 10:22 PM..

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2009, 10:09 PM

C H A R A C T E R S K E L E T O N S A N D P R O F I L E S
(( IF YOU WISH TO PLAY AN ANTAGONISTIC CHARACTER; TITLE SHOULD READ: TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT.
IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THE TOWN PLEASE TITLE YOUR PM AS: TAKE ME HOME. ))

Mr. / Mrs. : name
My Time is Running Out: age
Memories: brief biography
Other: - - -

Visual: IMAGE or DESCRIPTION
(( NO HUGE IMAGES, PLEASE RESIZE. FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY EXTRA DETAILS.))

P R O F I L E S

Mr. / Mrs. : Nolan, Chay.
My Time is Running Out: 22
Memories: Chay was brought to life in the village's manor; his parent's current whereabouts unknown. He wanders aimlessly, never setting foot outside his birth land. His intentions are unclear, a rather cynical fellow. He sparks little interests in the town's visitors, usually found tending to his secluded garden.
Other: He can play the organ; a good person to stick to if you get lost - of course, you have to trust him.

Visual:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remie
Mr. / Mrs. : Remi
My Time is Running Out: 17
Memories: A vivid dream showed him the way to the village, but as soon as he reached it, he woke, leaving him with a nagging curiosity as to what was inside. To his surprise the path was real, and so he ended up in the village.
Other: Still has a childish mind. Loves cats.
Visual:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VermilionWolf
Mr. / Mrs. : Raphael Torn
My Time is Running Out: 17
Memories: Is the son of a wealthy couple, but finds little satisfaction in their company. Taking the bus as far as he could possibly go to find a secluded corner, he stops the bus to be dropped off in the village, not knowing or caring where he was, but finding the pull too irresistible.
Other: Closed off to others unless he finds them interesting, Sarcastic, chain smoker. Loves kittens.

Visual:
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34
Mr. / Mrs. :Wood, Holly
My Time is Running Out: 16
Memories: Her life has always been doing what she's told. Untill the day she snuck out of the house and saw the Village as she walked though the woods. A few boys, who looked about her age, where there and she decided to go take a look.
Other: Holly is curious and outgoing. She's willing to try anything and loves to meet new people.
Visual:
Quote:
Originally Posted by H_ is_ my_ name
Mr. / Mrs. : Jessable Dustin
My Time is Running Out: 8
Memories: When little Miss Jessable was first born she was her parents world, extreemly intellegent, the perfect child. Unfortunatly after her mother found out what Jessable was doing to the neighboorhood cats she was sent to the local insain assylum. Jessable has just resently escaped, shes happy that she can play with the funny little squirells again.
Other: She has a Teddy Bear named Mr.Hugs. Dont mess with Mr.Hugs.
Visual:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Lelie
Mr. / Mrs. : Narelle, Calum Adelaide
My Time is Running Out: 19
Memories: The youngest born out of seven siblings. Her mother and father decided to keep her gender as a "surprise" for when she was born thus giving her a boy's first name. To her parent's surprise they bore a genius. Graduating college at the age of nineteen was her parent's glory not her own. Calum was never one to shy away from adventure. After her graduation she felt her home in search of adventure to stumble upon this small town.
Other: Her mother and father are well known and she prefers not to be reconized while she is off thus dawning her red cloak though in company she does draw back her hood. She is very reflective and easily gets lost in thought.
Visual:

Last edited by Lord Arse; 11-06-2009 at 11:36 PM..

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2009, 10:10 PM

UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS:

OCTOBER 16TH: OPENING.

NOVEMBER 6TH UPDATE: I have been out for about a week? I frequently visit but don't have time to make a post. Exams are coming up but it won't be long before I can dedicate time to my threads once more. Thanks to everyone who has stuck by, the story is slow in progression but I sense a big twist/event/something coming up!

Last edited by Lord Arse; 11-06-2009 at 11:39 PM..

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2009, 11:05 PM

The pitter-patter of an orange cat echoed as it skidded over the gravel.
Chay knelt by a lilac bush; his hands were powdered with dirt and his fingernails had become dark. He lacked any facial expression, repeating the tedious pattern of yanking protruding weeds that took beauty away from his hard work. The long, liquid-ink black tresses flowed with the strong wind that picked up, several dead leaves brushed against the manor's walls, disrupting the silence.

Remie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2009, 10:24 AM

Remi stared up at the eerie manor house towering over the village, too curious to turn away, yet an unexplainable uneasiness stopped him from stepping further.
'It's probably locked and empty anyway...' he thought, judging by the lack of life in the village, but also searching himself for an excuse to go back home, not wanting to accept his own fear.
He turned, ready to leave, when he noticed an orange cat strolling the grounds. Following it, without thinking, he came across a dark haired man knelt gardening.
"...Hello?" Remi called out to him.

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2009, 05:51 AM

There was a disturbance yet Chay paid no mind; the foreign voice that called out to him made Chay raise an eyebrow and slowly stand up, his back still facing the stranger. ..I don't believe I was aware of any guests? His mind was quick to question the intruder, a slight gesture from a dust-covered window caught Chay's attention, he nodded and turned to the stranger. "Hello, Sir." His greeting was most unexpected, a genuine smile spread across his face and his arms swinging carelessly at his sides as he approached.

VermilionWolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2009, 08:24 PM

Raphael's breath brushed the cold window of the bus. He watched with little interest out the window as tree's and underlying road passed. There were only a few other people sitting on the bus other than him. He paid no mind to them though, sitting in the deep of his own thoughts. It had been a few hours since he had switched over this bus, though, he didnt know where exactly this bus was going. Rafe closed his eyes and sat back, drifting on the edge of sleep until he shot up with a feeling stinging his back. His silver eyes watched the darkness of the trees until a small town appeared. He stood up and walked to the front of the bus.
"Which town is this?" He asked the driver, but that did little help.
"Ummm... I dont actually know..." He said, pulling out what looked like a crumpled map. "You see. Im not used to this route."
Rafael put his hand on the map and smiled. "Its ok. Just let me out at this stop."
The bus pulled up infront of a gas station.
He got out and stretched, not looking back at the bus as it drove away. He threw his bag over his shoulder and started walking towards the manor. Strangely alluring for one so worn down and a bit depressing. Standing there just staring for a few moments before he noticed two men close by. He started to approach them.

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2009, 09:58 PM

Before the man in front of him had a chance to reply, a different figure approached from behind. A stranger with silver-tinted hair; Chay - impolitely brushed his shoulder against the other male, becoming acquainted with the fresh meat. "Afternoon." Chay's smile had become overly exaggerated and leaked with deceit. There were times when unwanted visitors stumbled into town, all of which Chay took pity on, leading them away from the malevolent forces that laid dormant and others that weren't so lucky. This time, it was different - each and everyone that would appear, was wanted. Chay tilted his head, remembering to smile at the guest that had been briefly forgotten, he looked back and put his hand out.

VermilionWolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2009, 11:43 PM

Rafe glared at the man that bumped his shoulder. The guy had a superior look about him that pissed Rafe off to no end, but as usual, he kept that to himself. He bowed his head in greeting to the other man.
His gaze directed to the blonde boy that looked about his age. "Im Raphael." he said simply. "Could you tell me, where exactly, this place is?" He looked up at manor curiously. He looked back down and smiled kindly to the boy.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-20-2009, 08:19 PM

Holly had been running for about a day when she saw a little village with a few people in it.
She was getting a little hungery. 'Maybe they have some food.' She ran to the first house then saw a very large one in the center of town and went there instead. Outside of it she saw two men one who looked her age and the other a bit older. She walked right up to them and smiled. "Hi I'm Holly, Is there by any chance any food around here?" she asked as her stomac made a weird noise.

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2009, 12:17 AM

Chay crossed his arms, feeling a little concerned with the man that stood before him. His eyes narrowed as the wind picked up and carried the small pieces of dirt and debris. When the wind had stopped, out of the haze came a young girl. She asked about food. Chay looked down at her and smiled but didn't answer her question.
He looked at the man with white hair, speaking "You've entered the Ruins of Roche, famous for it's poisonous flower." He felt the intense stares - a small village that nearly no one has heard of, not available on any map ... no one outside it's barriers to speak about such a territory. Chay broke the awkward silence with a chuckle, "we're just a little town." He smiled again, answering the young girl's question "Yes. I would be very happy to invite you all inside; Or perhaps you'd rather get acquainted? I'll take the young lady inside the manor." He nodded, looked at both men and then back to the girl - waiting for a reply.

H_ is_ my_ name
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2009, 01:42 AM

Jessable giggled as she skipped down the road Mr.Hugs in her arms, "They'll never find us here!" She wisperd to her Teddy. She glanced up at the large manor, although she liked the idea of her and Mr.Hugs hiding out on there own she wanted someone to 'play' with. She danced along the road, singing quitely to herself.
She stopped as she neared the manor, noticing a small group of people. She cocked her head to one side as she listend to Mr.Hugs and then nodded. She quitely walked towards them with a irresistable smile on her face.

VermilionWolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2009, 02:01 AM

He smirked, turning his attention to the young lady. He admired her pretty green eyes and long blonde hair. "How do you do, Holly. Im Rafael."
Rafe pulled out a cigarette from his back pocket and lit it, taking a few drags while thinking about what the other man had said. What was that about a poisonous flower? But he was momentarily distracted when he heard singing coming from just down the road. He turned around to see a little girl. He took note, decided he didnt care, and turned around. He commented about it though. "Is there a little girl that lives in this village as well?"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-21-2009, 07:14 PM

Holly smiled at the man and responded "Why Thank you sir." She said brightly. "Your not going to give me poisonous flower right?" She added a bit alarmed. Holly didnt really care though she needed food. The boy who had said hello to her was very cute but Holly didnt like that he was smoking. "You know you shouldnt be smoking that. Its not good for you." Holly said to him.

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 10-21-2009 at 07:18 PM..

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 01:21 AM

Chay tilted his head to the side, peering behind the man's shoulder - the smoke blurring the upcoming image of a young girl. Chay smiled, shaking his head. "No, I don't get near those flowers." He smiled again and stepped out of the way, his shiny black shoes clanking against a small paved pathway - it was hidden in between the greenery. The young lady approached the group, Chay lifted a hand up in salutations - a friendly smirk and crescent shaped eyes displayed on his face.

H_ is_ my_ name
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 01:42 AM

Jessable slowly walked up to the group, a mask of complete innocence on her face. She waved Mr.Hugs paw at Chay sweetly. "Hello mister, do you know where Mommy is?" She asked hiding the laughter in her eyes, covering it with pure confusion. She held Mr.Hugs close to her chest as she glanced at the rest of the group. This is going to be fun. She thought to herself giggling quietly.

VermilionWolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 02:05 AM

Rafe shrugged. "I figure if im going to die, i might as well enjoy the pleasures of life." he inhaled more of the smoke. "But thank you for the concern of my well being, cutie." Rafe looked over his shoulder to the other man. "Exactly, what is with the flowers?" Perking his interest.

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 03:31 AM

"Uh, Mommy?" Chay lifted an eyebrow - "Unfortunately, No. My apologies." He bowed slightly, Rafael's question called to his attention, Chay turned to him. "I'll explain it soon." He grinned to himself and began treading on the stone path. "Follow me." His footsteps were soon accompanied by many more as he led them into the manor ...mother, you've chosen many.. A brief flash of concern spread across his face, the strands of hair falling gently over his eyes.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-22-2009, 08:02 PM

Holly giggled softly at Rafaels comment. He was kinda cute himself. Thats not what she should be thinking about now though. She quickly turned and followed the other man. "Get over yourself." She muttered to Rafael. Completely losing interest in him. She looked at the little girl who was standing near her. "Hi there. I'm Holly. Whats your name." She said to the adorable little girl.

VermilionWolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 08:55 PM

Rafael raised an eyebrow to Holly. But shrugged, deciding not to pursue it. The little girl kinda reminded him of his little sister, but, this little girl had an eerie aura about her. Not that he particularly cared though, he had other things on his mind, other than an odd child.

H_ is_ my_ name
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 11:36 PM

Jessable smiled up at Holly. "Hello, I'm Jessable," She said sweetly as she held up her teddy bear. " and this is Mr.Hugs." She wrapped her little fingers around Holly's hand as the group followed Chay along the stone path.

(Eak, mini post sorry.)

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2009, 12:05 AM

The enormous wooden double-doors opened as Chay exerted force, a loud, almost sounding like a siren creak was heard as he held the door open. The atmosphere was dull yet incredible. The lobby of the manor had many knickknacks lying about the place ... and they were all covered in dust. You could have sworn nobody had set foot inside for years. "Pardon the mess." Chay ran a finger through the top of a nearby shelf. "The housekeeper left us."

Remie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2009, 04:14 AM

As soon as the man replied, another guy about his age appeared, and then a girl. The guy asked Remi where the village was, but before he could confess that he too knew nothing, the man who had been gardening replied for him.
Remi searched his memory but he was fairly sure he had never heard the town's name before.
Another girl appeared, what was this? One moment it had been a ghost town and now, suddenly, a small crowd were gathered outside the manor. 'Almost as if it were somehow set up,' Remi thought.
Remi listened to the people exchanging conversation, searching for a reason to input, but the two questions he had wanted answers to had already been asked, he had of course wondered where he was, and also was curious about the flowers.
The man lead the group into the manor, Remi took this silent gap as a chance to introduce himself, he shyly smiled towards the crowd but continued to look downwards, "I'm Remi."
He looked up at the man, "The housekeeper left us?" he quoted, "Who's us? Are there a lot of people living here?"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 PM

Holly held the little girls hand. She was like a sister she never had. As they walked into the dusty manor the other boy about Rafael's age introduced himself. "Hi Remi. I'm Holly." She wanted to say this is Jessable and Rafael but she didnt. She never planned to think about Rafael again his smoking was really bothering her. She couldn't stand the smell either. She turned around to him "WILL YOU QUIT IT WITH THAT SMOKING!" She screamed at him pulling the cigarette out of his hand and throwing it on the ground. She stoped on it so the embers went out and glared at Rafael turning back to Remi.

Lord Arse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2009, 07:39 PM

Remi's reply to Chay's statement made his eyes sink in and his motion freeze. A little silence soon followed. "........Yes. My mother & father ...." The words seemed difficult to spit out and Chay's skin had dimmed down to an even paler shade. "Food." He smiled towards the girl that had an appetite and started in a different direction. Although the manor was large and held an inconceivable amount of hallways, they got to the kitchen in no time. The walls were painted with a vibrant terra-cotta and the appliances along with utensils were the whitest pearl. Several floral decorations adorned the room. "Help yourselves." Chay nodded his head towards a pantry door.