Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 01-01-2008, 12:54 AM

Welcome to our beloved Card Academy... You must be wondering what this academy is all about! Well, this is an academy to get you ready to join the CARD organization so that you can help rule the world one day. But until then, your just a student in one of the rankings, good luck!

Now what is this about rankings, you ask? Well, the rankings are from a simple card deck and depending on what class you choose you will be given the lowest ranking so that you may exeed to become the ace of whatever your class is.

There are five classes. Unfortunatly, one of the classes, Joker, is already filled at the moment so you cannot enter in that class. Actually, we only have neough room for 13 people in the other classes. The other four classes are as follows with the ranking for each course:

Diamond
2 of Diamonds
3 of Diamonds
4 of Diamonds
5 of Diamonds
6 of Diamonds
7 of Diamonds
8 of Diamonds
9 of Diamonds
10 of Diamonds
Jack of Diamonds
Queen of Diamonds
King of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds
Club
2 of Clubs
3 of Clubs
4 of Clubs
5 of Clubs
6 of Clubs
7 of Clubs
8 of Clubs
9 of Clubs
10 of Clubs
Jack of Clubs
Queen of Clubs
King of Clubs
Ace of Clubs
Spade
2 of Spades
3 of Clubs
4 of Clubs
5 of Clubs
6 of Clubs
7 of Clubs
8 of Clubs
9 of Clubs
10 of Clubs
Jack of Clubs
Queen of Clubs
King of Clubs
Ace of Clubs
Heart
2 of Hearts
3 of Hearts
4 of Hearts
5 of Hearts
6 of Hearts
7 of Hearts
8 of Hearts
9 of Hearts
10 of Hearts
Jack of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
King of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

At first you'll be a 2 then you'll have to work your way up to an Ace! Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't tell you who I am! I am the headmaster, Ms. Echo.

Don't forget, newcomers! Give me your profile on how you look and such...

Here is the code for your profile.

Code:
Username: your username
Name: your name
Class: either club, heart, diamond, or spade.
Looks: a description or picture.. your choice.
Other: Anything else you'd like to add?
Also, if you wish, you can ask my star pupil, Renu Cross, anything you wish! Here she is right now! Renu! Could you come here for a moment?

Hello!
I am Renu Cross and I'm going to be here for a while so you can ask me anything you like! Also, pm me with your profiles and I'll post them here, okay! For those of you uncertain of what to put on for a profile, then here's mine for you to looks at in the post below!

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-01-2008, 12:58 AM

It's me, Renu again! I'll be here in the default color while Ms. Echo will be in blue just so no one will get confused... Anyways, here are the profiles

Username: Blacksheep poet
Name: Renu Cross
Class: Joker
Looks:
Other: I've been here for a while since it's sort of a family tradition thing... I never liked it being a family tradition but it's fun to do anyway!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Takuto
Name: Takuto
Class: Spade
Looks: Takuto has golden locks that drop down to her waist. She has an hourglass figure and is slim. Takuto may be shy but she can be outspoken when close to others.
Other: I look like my avatar! xD.

Username: DelilahHeart
Name: Ben
Class: diamond
Looks: Ben is a little strange
Other: A little harsh at times but he is usually quiet and is obsessed with making things neat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to pm me the profiles!

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 01-01-2008, 01:40 AM

Username: Takuto
Name: Takuto
Class: Spade
Looks: Takuto has golden locks that drop down to her waist. She has an hourglass figure and is slim. Takuto may be shy but she can be outspoken when close to others.
Other: I look like my avatar! xD.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 11:46 PM

If anyone would still like to join then just pm me and I'll get you registered! This rp will start as soon as there are 4 people participating. So far there is only 2.... Takuto and Renu*. Anyone else like to enroll in the Card Academy?

((Renu*-Renu is played by Blacksheep poet))

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-10-2008, 03:32 AM

[[So do we just post the profile into the thread? o.o]]

Username: MidnightRun
Name: Dawn
Class: Heart
Looks: Dawn is high in stature with long limbs. Thin as she is, she is quite strong. X] Bleached messy hair grazes no more than her chin, but may spike out at the sides. Her very light skin does not tan nor burn easily for some odd reason. She's Asian. :] Haha, just had to point that out. XD
Other: I am a girl, I just chose to have a male Menewshan avatar. XD I'm new to roleplaying, so you will have to bear with me learning in action. XD
Also, I am 13 in real life, so I chose 14 as an age. If she needs to be older, please say so. XD

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 02-18-2008, 05:10 AM

[[when are we going to start?]]