Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 12-15-2011, 07:48 PM

It is a week before Christmas. Schools are getting out for two weeks, workers take off for the holidays and everyone is cheery. Except the demons the prowl in the streets. From vampires to werewolves, you never know what is out there. Some vampires kill for food others kill for thrill and as the same with werewolves. But what if a vampire or werewolf fell in love with a human? It's Christmas after all. Anything is possible.

Rules:

No god-modding or power-modding. you will be reported for this. also be realistic. no powers or anything, but vampires can erase human's minds so they forget what they saw.
pm me the profile. You must used the skeleton provided.
keep it pg-13. romance and violence is ok but time skip if it gets to far ok.
also it is Christmas be happy and i would like if you could make your posts colorful like red or gold or blue or even silver. it would just make the rp look more colorful but it is optional.
put a :angel: so i know you read the rules. put it after your name

Skeleton Profile:

Name:
Species:
Bio:
Picture:
Favorite holiday song: (must be either url or be in the [YOUTUBE ] [ /YOUTUBE] tags.

Accepted profiles:

Humans:

Name: Della
Species: Human
Bio: Della is the a girl who loves helping those in need. She often goes around down handing out sweets that she made and she is especially generous during the Christmas holiday. She owns a little dinner called Della's Delights. She is kind-hearted and loves Christmas music.
Picture:
Favorite holiday song:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Name: Rosemary Snow :angel:
Species: Human
Bio: Rosemary was born with a heart condition.all her life she has struggled against it, but she knows her ultimate fate.the doctors say she wont live past her sixteenth birthday, which happens to be on christmas.Rosemary was never able to go to school or go out and play like other children, but she has always been religious.she prays every night for a miracle that will let her live, and she goes to a chapel near her house as often as she can.
Picture: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...irls/white.jpg
Favorite holiday song: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=1i9G60wvH7Y

Vampires:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Name: Gemini Kazane
Species: Vampire
Bio: Gemini used to be the nice girl, the shy, quiet type that boys liked.until she was changed.it was the christmas just after her sixteenth birthday, and she had just been through a messy breakup.too bad her ex was a vampire.he attacked her that night as she walked home from a christmas party, and left her for dead.she was alive, but changed.she had lived with her aunt until then, since her parents had died in a car accident on christmas when she was two.her aunt was a drunk and doesn't even know she's gone.Geminis birthday is halloween, but the worst happenings of her life always occurred on christmas.
Picture: http://amaliehoward.com/wp-content/u...imeVampire.jpg
Favorite holiday song: its a tossup between http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=Zb2hMQ9bEsA and http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=7_Ix8c0Y_Y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Name:Finx Sunfara:angel:
Species:Vampire
Bio:Finx has been a vampire for years having been changed when she was 18. She doesn't dislike christmass but she doesn't like it either it always brought lots of people out choraling at night.
Picture:
Favorite holiday song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXKWKaxt3c

Werewolves:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven
Name: Troy Freeman
Species: Werewolf
Bio: Troy is a pure blood werewolf. He was born in December, so he has always loved winter and christmas. Troy is laid back and likes to have fun, including pulling pranks. But if he feels threatened, he becomes the deadliest monster around.
Pic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It-KcebEfW0

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 12-19-2011 at 03:54 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 04:03 AM

The thread is now open for posting!!!

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 12-16-2011 at 04:09 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 04:09 AM

Della walked along the sidewalk in her green Christmas dress (the one in her pic) with a pile of baked goodies in her arms. It was a little much but it was the holidays after all. She soon arrived at her first stop. Miss Jones, the homeless woman who is always searching the streets for pennies. "Merry Christmas Miss Jones. I brought you a little something," she said with a smile. She gave the old woman a wrapped up packed that contains homemade cookies and a piece of fruit cake. "Thank you Della. It is so kind of you to do this for everyone," Miss Jones said with a smile. "No problem. It's the least i could do," she said with a smile then began walking on. She would go to the dinner after this to start on her shift.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:38 PM

Finx edged threw the shadows surrounding the building were she had spent the morning away from the sun. She smiled softly at the christmass lights that surrounded the building and light every street corner with christmass cheer she knew that night like all winter nights people would be out choraling and that was good for a vampire. She spotted a drunk man tatering down the street and set of after him christmass also gave people reason to drink and was they were drunk they made easy picking not very tasting but they always made a good appeticer.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 03:52 PM

Della soon got rid of all of her goodies and made her way to the dinner. She walked in and went behind the counter and put on her apron. There were only a few people there but it would be packed soon. She began taking orders and cooking. The music overhead played Christmas songs and it played her favorite right now. Last Christmas. she loved that song.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 04:10 PM

Troy walked into the diner, not having a real meal all day. He heard the christmas music and thought it was cute. He then noticed the woman in the green dress working behined the counter. Troy took a seat right in front of her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 04:15 PM

Della stopped in front of the newcomer. "Hello sir. Can i get you a cup of coffee or something to eat?" she asked kindly.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 04:16 PM

"Actually, how much is the misltoe?" Troy pulled some misltoe from his pocket and hung it over their heads.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 04:20 PM

Della blushed. " Nice try. why don't i just get you some hot chocolate," she said walking over to the counter and making him and glass and handing it to him. "Hot drinks are on the house," she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 04:31 PM

"You read my mind" Troy took a sip and smiled. "This is the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 04:32 PM

Della smiled. "Thanks i try my best. so what can i get you to eat?" she asked.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 04:36 PM

"I'll have a hamburger, served rare. Very rare"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 04:45 PM

"Coming right up," she said as she began to fix the order.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 05:00 PM

Troy looked around the diner. "So, do you own this place?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 05:45 PM

"yeah i've owned it for a while now. i'm Della by the way," she said. She sat his plate infront of him. "there ya go," she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 06:22 PM

"My name is Troy, and it's very nice to meet you" Troy took a bite of his burger. "I see that your really into the christmas spirit"[/COLOR]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 07:08 PM

"yeah. it's my favorite holiday. i love the music and colors," she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 11:48 PM

"Same here" Troy finished his burger. "May I please have some more hot cocoa?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-17-2011, 12:40 AM

" sure" she said then took his mug and refilled it. "um i get off at 8 if you wanna hang out later" she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-17-2011, 12:48 AM

Troy smiled. "Sure, I'd love too"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-17-2011, 01:30 AM

" om" she said with a small smiled and began taking other orders.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-17-2011, 01:34 AM

Troy paid for his dinner, but stuck around until Della was finished.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-17-2011, 02:04 AM

when della finished, it was just della and troy left. "ok i'm finished. What do you want to do?" she asked.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-17-2011, 02:08 AM

"Hmm, how about" Troy ran outside, grabbed some snow, and ran back in. "Snowball fight!" He chucked it at Della.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-17-2011, 02:20 AM

della got hit square in the face and she let out a little giggle and ran outside and got some snow and threw it at him.