BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2010, 09:07 AM

This is the OOC thread for Fairy_Tales_Are_Real and BCNSDJ's roleplay Stuck in a Snow Storm.

Shoo-bob-a-dop.
Alrighty, sooo, I'll start it off by adding my profile... I guess, lol.

Name: Elliot Johnson
Hometown: Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada
Bio: Born and raised on the Sunshine Coast, Elliot never quite got used to the whole idea of the big city. He enjoyed the peaceful nature of quiet little Sechelt and it's inhabiting towns. Even Roberts Creek with all the hippies made him feel at home. With his mother having passed away last month, Elliot feels the strong need to go out of his bubble, although it might kill him to do so. With the college money he had stored away and the inheirtance money of his mother in his bank account, he books a flight to England where his grandmother lives in hopes of starting a fresh new life.
Appearance:

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-15-2010, 09:43 PM

Name: Sandra Landerson
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Bio: Florida was the place she spent her life and Sandra loved the craziness that it brought. The talent she saw, the loudness, the parties. She was what you called a party person. Wanting to see the world outside of Florida and party it up, she booked a flight to an airport where a plane would take her to England. Not her first choice, but something she could afford that was out of the country with the money she saved up over the years. She didn't expect that trying to leave during winter would be a problem.
Appearance:

Name: Aiden Conoveriola
Role: Irish LEAD Guitarist
Appearance:

Quote:
Name: Gabriel Beaudoin [Bow-dwah]
Role: French Rhythm Guitar
Appearance:

Name: Anastacia "Tosh" Paschen
Role: German Drummer
Appearance:

Last edited by Fairy_Tales_Are_Real; 08-21-2010 at 04:57 AM..

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 12:11 AM

Fhsjdkfhspretty picture! :D
So we should figure out where they're gonna go from the airport, aaaand the other band members too. Should we just have two more members; drummer and guitarist? Or should we have three? Lead guitar, rhythm guitar and drummer. I think three would be good...

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 01:55 AM

Thank you. :3
Should they be there at the airport too?
I dun wanna post till we know more lol. But I like your post. :3

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 02:08 AM

Hm... I dunno. I like the idea of just the two of them meeting over the mistaken coffee and starting up this wild adventure to travel and find band members. Also, I think a German guitarist would be fun to write xD Or a French one... Or a Russian one... Or an Italian one...
Basically anyone with an accent, lol.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 02:14 AM

Lmao. Hmmmm
WHAT ABOUT AN IRISH ONE?!
They're fricken hot!

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 02:28 AM

OMG YES! He could be the first person they meet! An Irish guy at their hotel in England who's super drunk because he just came from a bar and got kicked out of it for punching a guy out! He's in England because he had a job/gig offer there but they (the band he wanted to join) rejected him after he flirted too much with the lead singer's girlfriend!
He should be a typical Irish sterotype with a short fuse and drinks a lot and can never get a girlfriend because he's a jerk!

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 02:41 AM

YES!!
My character can find him hilarious. :3
While maybe yours hates him??

Is it all gonnna be guys and Sandra?

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 02:54 AM

Oooo, yes! Elliot should find him to be the most annoying thing in the world and never want him to join, but Sandra insists upon it!

Nooo, all guys and one girl is really typical. I think our drummer should be a girl. But she shouldn't be able to speak English at all. She should only speak German and know like really basic English words and kind of act really weird. Like to explain things to everyone who doesn't talk German she makes weird noises and hand motions and looks totally retarded doing it. They only got her to join because someone in the group should have like a handbook on almost all of the languages in the world and use the phrases to communicate with her. But of course she talks so fast orally they have no idea what she says back to them unless she writes it down.

And the Irish, is he the lead guitarist? I think he should be, and that's why him and Elliot clash so much because Elliot thinks he should be the "leader" of the band since he's the first guy to join it and bassist are, in his opinion, the most important. But the Irish dude should be all like, "I'M BETTER THAN YOU 'CUZ I'M IRISH AND I PLAY A KICK ASS INSTRUMENT!".
Rivalry. I love it :D

FJSDHSKDso many ideaaasss in my heeaaddddd

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 03:00 AM

Rofl. YUS! I LOVE IT!

Oh OH! The one who has the Book should be like the brainy guy. :3
Where would they find a brainy guy??
It'd be funny, cause they're band is so weird, and he just uses big words and crap, so mostly they don't understand him either. HEHE!!

OR maybe they have like a really romantic comedic guy that has like all the language books to hit on different girls all over the country!
Which I think would probably be like a French or Italian guy. :3

Either way, we need one more person... lol

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 03:04 AM

I love the idea of the french guy being a total comedic romantic. OH! But he should also be SUPER smart. Like he's got a PhD in all these different sciences, but he got kicked out of school for flirting with one of his professors and tryin to get her to sleep with him! So he's got really good brains, but hardly any common sense. And all he talks about is women or himself.

Ahfjsdhfksdhfs we've made the best band in the world xD

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 03:09 AM

YAY!!!

I know right?! Pfft. People are gonna hate us. Lol.

Ummmmmmm...... Okay. Are we gonna like split up who plays who, or are we just gonna play EVERYONE except eachothers character.

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 03:23 AM

I think we should play everyone aside from one another's characters, the main two. That way interaction is waaay easier.
Also, we need to think up names for the other three, and how/where they meet them. Obviously we figured out where they meet the Irish dude, but how?
I picture them (Sandra and Elliot) staying in the same hotel room to save money and the Irish guy is super drunk and is stumbling down the hall singing some loud Irish folksong or something and Elliot, annoyed, starts arguing with the guy in the hallway and the Irish man invites himself into their room and crashes on their sofa. After that he just sorta sticks with them, lol.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 03:29 AM

Okie dokie.

I think that's hilarious!! I LOVE IT! But maybe the reason why Elliot really starts arguing with him is because maybe he said something to Sandra?

We should just make profiles for them. Except not as much as we had. Like maybe, Role, Age, Name, and Appearance?

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 03:34 AM

Oooh yes! Elliot's already taken a bit of a fancy to Sandra and the Irish guy starts flirting with her and Elliot's like, "CANADIAN RAAAGGEEEEEE!!" xD And they just clash from there.

And yes, profiles for them is a great idea! Should we split the characters and do them ourselves, like you do the Irish guy and I the German drummer, and one of us can do the French dude?
The German is based off a character of mine I made awhile ago, although I don't have a picture for her. I can find one though xD

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 03:44 AM

Lol. YUS!!

And Okay. Lol. Split the characters for their profiles?
Lol. okay. :3

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 03:46 AM

Yess. So you take Irish guy, I'll take German chick aaand... the French dude. I guess I can do him too.
LETS GET CRACKALACKIN.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 03:48 AM

Just for the profiles right? Lol.

OKAY!
OFF TO FIND A FRICKEN HOT IRISH GUY

----------

Name: Aiden Conoveriola
Role: Irish LEAD Guitarist
Appearance:

How's that?

Last edited by Fairy_Tales_Are_Real; 08-17-2010 at 04:26 AM..

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 04:18 AM

Yes just for the profiles.
HERE'S THEY ARREE!

Name: Anastacia "Tosh" Paschen
Role:
German Drummer
Appearance:

Name: Gabriel Beaudoin [Bow-dwah]
Role:
French Rhythm Guitar
Appearance:

FHDSJFHKDS GASPARD ULLIEL IS SOOO HOOOTTTT (The guy used for Gabriel)!!
FHSDJFHSKDJFHDKJFHKJFHDSKJFSHDFKJDSHFKSJH AIDEN'S PICTURE IS SOOO CUTEEE.
*sobs* I wanna be good looking like them.
Also, I imagine Tosh to be super short. Like, 5'1".

Last edited by BCNSDJ; 09-27-2010 at 06:28 AM..

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 04:22 AM

AWESOME!!! Lol.
They are all so cute!
Though Tosh is so manly for a girl lol. ^^ That'll be some good drunkin jokes. lol.

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 04:24 AM

Lol that's what I was thinking when I looked up a picture for her. Plus, I never imagine drummer girls to be very feminine.
And you listed Aiden as the drummer. I thought he was lead guitar?
The band is so good looking *strokes Gabriel's picture* Omnomnom favourite actor...

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 04:27 AM

Lol. Cool.
I'm an idiot?
And lol.
*yanks you away from picture* stop it. he's gonna think you're creepy.

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 04:33 AM

BUT HE'S SOOO PRETTYYYY!! *sobs and tries crawling back to him*

So how does Sandra, Elliot and Aiden meet the other two? We figured out Aiden's meeting point, but the otherrssss are a mysterryyy~

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-17-2010, 04:36 AM

*holds back*

Hmmmmm.
NOT SURE.....
We'd have to meet Gabriel before Tosh.

BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2010, 04:45 AM

Since he's the smartie-pants with the handbooks, yess.

How about they're going through France and see a flyer (do they use flyers in France? Meh, oh well) and it's of him boasting about being a guitarist, so they go to see him and he lives in like this super fancy house and has all this money and is a super big player, and he really, really wants to join them, because he thinks Sandra is cute, but Elliot and Aidan BOTH don't like him because they think he's annoying. However, Gabriel has lots of money and they're running low on funds so they take him with them to have him pay for everything.
Word vomit XD