Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2009, 02:42 AM

Cthulu: Modern Times

It is the year 2010. Most people live there lives in total ignorance of the world that creeps in their own. Some people have heard of H.P. Lovecraft. Fewer still have actually read his books and even fewer know they are true.

A small group of people find themselves in Arkham, Massachusetts, drawn together by mysterious happenings. What will they do? Will they ignore it? Will the investigate? Who will become insane?

Rules!
1. All Profiles must be PMed to me
2. All Characters must be at least 23
3. Semi-lit please!
4. I control all the monsters. Just because you shoot it a couple times, does't mean it will always go down a lot
5. Rare weapons can only be bought at special places or with special ID's/etc
6. If I figure out more I'll let you know

Weapons

Shotguns
12-gauge (pump and auto)
12 gauge Bellini M3
12 gauge SPAS
Rifles
.58 Springfield Musket (RARE)
.22 bolt-action
.30 Lever-action Carbine
Garand M1 and M2
SKS Carbine
.303 Lee-Einfield
.444 Marlin
Elephant Gun
All Assault Rifles
Hand-To-Hand
Fencing Foil
Sword Cane
Knives
Bullwhip
Spear
Taser
Mace
Chainsaw
Handguns
Flintlock Pistol (RARE)
.22 Short Auto
.32 Revolver or Auto
.357 Magnum
9mm Revolver
IMI Desert Eagle
Submachine/ Machine Guns
Heckler and Koch MPS
Ingram MAC-11
Skorpion SMG
Uzi SMG
FN Minimi

Skeletons
Menewsha name:
Character name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons: (must be approved)
Other: (Great place to put any disorders your person might have: IE, Mental, physical etc)

Last edited by Hanabikun; 11-14-2009 at 03:46 AM.. Reason: Adding weapons

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2009, 02:42 AM

Profiles
Menewsha name: Hanabikun
Character name: Carla Santigo
Personality: Easy going yet hard to believe some things to be true
Appearance:
Weapons: Tazer, 9mm Revolver
Other: Addicted to Caffeine

Quote:
menewsha name: Drakken
Character name: Luger Von Eric
appeaence: Tall, short blond hair, blue eyes.
Weapons: 12 gauge pump action shotgun, desert eagle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyron
Menewsha name: Dyron
Character name: Shawn
Personality: He is quiet, calm, detached and most of all hopeless.
Appearance:
Weapons: Will use any weapon he finds (is that alright?)
Other: He was honorably discharged after he received a grave chest wound. This wound makes him tire easily and at times it is hard for him to breath or focus.

Last edited by Hanabikun; 11-21-2009 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: adding profile

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2009, 02:43 AM

Monster's Seen/Fought

Last edited by Hanabikun; 11-14-2009 at 03:06 AM..

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2009, 03:12 AM

Arkham streets seem populated with many different kinds of people. It was mid afternoon when the sky was the bluest. Everyone seemed to be at lunch all at the same time. Carla took a sip of her coffee as she read the paper. She shook her head and laughed at the silly articles.

"Giant worm melting sewers? Have they become the tabloids?" She took another sip of her coffee, puting it on the table. She eyed the crowd, people watching, figuring out who did what by the way they walked, talked and were dressed.

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2009, 01:59 AM

Luger walked into the resturant. He had come to Arkham to seek inspiration for his new novel. What better place than a town with such a mysterious past. Luger sat down and began to order. But somethingdidn't seem right. There was something odd about the people. He could feel it.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2009, 12:34 AM

Carla yawned as she saw the people and decided to take out her trusty labtop and hacked into the locked wireless system of the cafe she was in. She decided to look up what the paper was talking about and came across a cult website talking about such things. "Weird..."

Dyron
The Dynamic Heart
Send a message via AIM to Dyron Send a message via Yahoo to Dyron

Old 11-21-2009, 12:51 AM

Shawn sat outside the restaurant right across the street. He stared up into the sky and watched as the snow fell around him. He let out a sigh before paying the bill for his lunch. My first day here and it's already making me sick. he thought to himself as he stood up and started to walk across the street.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2009, 12:56 AM

Carla took note of a man walking out of the cafe and quickly got up, holding her laptop with her. She figured he had something on his mind because he wasn't paying attention. "Hey!!!!" She dived and tackled him out of the way of an oncoming 18 wheeler. "Hey! Yiou need to be..." She then realized her laptop wasnt in her hands and say it squished on the street and became very depressed.

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2009, 01:07 AM

Luger rushed over to the two people in the street. "Are you guys alright?" he asked.

Dyron
The Dynamic Heart

Old 11-21-2009, 01:50 AM

Shawn saw the truck fly down the street then looked at the broken laptop on the street. And it gets worse... my chance at death was stopped and I got someones item broken. He looked at the girl and said, "I'm sorry, I can get you a new one if you like."

He stood up then looked over to the man that rushed over. "Well I'm alright..." he said as he extended his hand to help the girl up.

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2009, 02:00 AM

"You are doing research on the cult of cthulu" Luger said to Carla. "I'm also writing a book about the subject. In fact, I have a meeting with a proffesor at masitonic university who says that he has an artifact related to the subject. How about you come along?"

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2009, 02:03 AM

Carla shakingly got up, still moarning over the loss of her computer. "I...Im sorry? Cult of what? Never heard of it. I was just looking to see what the newspaper was talking about." She looked at the man she saved. "You need ot be more careful, and yes I woud like a replacement!"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2009, 02:23 AM

"The cult of cthulu. You are going to investigate it. I've seen it" Luger replied. "I suggest you come with me. You may find what you are looking for."

Dyron
The Dynamic Heart

Old 11-21-2009, 04:59 PM

Shawn didn't know what they were talking about but the name rung a bell. Cthulu... where did I here that from? he thought to himself. "Hey, what are you talking about and what is Cthulu?" The name Cthulu caught his complete attention so the woman's comment about her laptop went unheard.