Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One
Send a message via MSN to Amber_TheOne Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_TheOne

Old 05-15-2010, 12:59 AM

How long will it take for your avatar to change on your profile after you've edited your avatar? :sarcasm:

RESOLVED

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 05-19-2010 at 06:20 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-15-2010, 01:02 AM

Moved your thread to the Information Desk. :) Questions about the site should always be posted here!

Changes should be immediate for when you change your clothes.
If you've changed your hair or eyes or something and it's not showing, then you might have forgotten to hit "save changes" after every change. (ie: If you change your hair color, you need to hit save. Same if you want to change your skin tone.)

If you've done these things and it's still something different, it's a caching issue on your end and you just need to clear your cache. :)

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-15-2010, 01:11 AM

I'm not actually sure how to clear my cache... >_> I have changed all of my items and saved after each change. Lol. You're looking at the changed avatar. It's just not showing up on my profile so if you could possibly instruct me on how to clear my cache that would be nice. :D

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-15-2010, 04:24 AM

Profile avatars tend to update a bit slower, try hitting Ctrl + F5, that 'hard refreshes' your page and your new avatar should be up by then.

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-15-2010, 05:35 PM

Cool cool. :D Thanks I will try that. Like your signature.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-16-2010, 03:58 AM

Thank you! It's not mine though, it's by junochan on DeviantArt :)

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 05-16-2010, 04:56 AM

This isn't relevant to your question, but I thought I might mention since you have so many threads, you might actually wanna put them as "Resolved" in the title, not just the post. In case you weren't sure how to do that, you hit edit, go advanced, and then on the left of the title, it has a drop down menu.

I think it might make it easier for the staff to identify that your issue's resolved, and lock the thread for you. So it's just a suggestion, I'm sorry if I'm out of bounds saying it here. :sweat: