Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-08-2014, 08:41 PM

Seto sits in the park working on his tablet. Things haven't been going to well for him. Business was doing great but things were rough between him and Mokuba. He hasn't spoken to Mokuba in several months. Though he knows Mokuba is safe. He lets out a sigh as he finishes up his work. He doesn't know what to do about this riff between him and Mokuba and he hates that feeling. Bellinda:

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 07-08-2014 at 08:44 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-10-2014, 01:30 AM

Yugi walks along the sidewalk and heads into the park. There wasn't much to do at the moment so he decide to take a walk on his own. Usually he would be with Joey and the others but they had their plans so it left him for something to do. He stretches a little at lease he wasn't completely alone with the spirit he stares within him, Yami.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-10-2014, 01:35 AM

Unable to focus on work Seto shuts down his tablet and stands. He isn't sure what to do. The mansion was so lonely without Mokuba there. He has to find something to do to keep busy. If he doesn't he knows he'll only break down. He really doesn't want that to happen. He starts walking along the path in the park.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2014, 05:21 PM

Yugi looks over and saw Seto not far from him. After a long talk with Yami, he would finally let Yami take over so that way he could speak with Seto. Yami place his hands into his pocket and walking over to him, "Seto....nice surpise to see you here..."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-13-2014, 09:39 PM

"Why is it such a surprise?" Seto snaps a bit. He mentally kicks himself for snapping this way. He was usually much calmer then this. He start walking again though not so fast that Yami couldn't keep up with him. He has to keep moving or he'll break down and he refuses to do that in public.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2014, 03:53 AM

Yami starts walking with Seto, he could tell that the other male wasn't in a good mood. Not even sure what had happen. "Seto, what's the matter? You usual are much more calmer." Yami would think for an moment and notice he hadn't seen Seto's little brother lately. Has that something to do with Seto's mood?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 11:11 PM

"It's none of your business." Seto snaps. Why did Yami want to know anyways? Probably so he had something to use against him. In his experience that's the only reason why anybody acted like they cared.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2014, 01:36 AM

Yami looks at Seto and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine, I just was worried about you...I'll be off now." he says. He would try to get more out of him but he felt like he wouldn't get a word from him. He also had to get ready for the next tournament anyway.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-25-2014, 09:47 PM

"Look I'm just a bit stressed right now." He said feeling a bit bad. He let out a sigh running his fingers through his hair.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2014, 10:34 AM

Yami stops and turns around, looking at Seto. "I see...it don't have to do anything with your brother, huh?" he says. Since it has been odd not seeing Mokuba around. He seem to be always following his big brother around the city.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-27-2014, 04:43 PM

"We had... we had a bit of falling out." Seto says not sure why he's telling Yami all this. Some how he knows he won't spread it around.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2014, 12:38 AM

Yami blinks, he was suipise to hear that. He never thought there would be a problem between the two. "Do you want to go somewhere and talk about it?" He knew how popular they both was and there could be reporters around. They always wanted the latest store or scandal on anyone especialitly on Seto. So they needed to go somewhere else to talk.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-29-2014, 03:05 AM

If he were honest he didn't. Though a part of him knew he should talk about it. "My place." Is all he says before heading to his bike.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2014, 02:16 AM

Yami nods as he follows Seto over to his bike. He hope everything will be clear once they reach to the mansion.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-04-2014, 03:04 AM

Seto puts his helmet on and offers on to Yami. He waits for Yami to get on the bike and then heads to the mansion. When they get there he gets off.