Algas Soleado
Defender of Green Things

Old 07-26-2011, 02:28 AM

Are you really a webcomic fan? If you are, you know at least one comic besides XKCD. It's probably LICD. But do you know QC? JW? Are you confused by my impulsive use of acronyms?
My absolute favorite webcomics are Questionable Content by Jeph Jaques and Johnny Wander by Yuko and Anath
Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 04:06 AM

Well I follow LICD, Virtual shackles and Diesel Sweeties. I'm curious... what's this questionable content?

Algas Soleado
Defender of Green Things

Old 08-11-2011, 04:50 AM

It's written/drawn by jeph jaques since like 2003. It's amazing, a continuous storyline. You see his art progress so much too. It updates Monday-Friday. He inspired me to draw my comics! Well, jeph and Yuko and several other artists. But he's the one that made ms want to do webcomics (not that I've achieved that yet...)

zomchan

Old 08-23-2011, 10:21 PM

Questionable Content is no doubt one of my absolute favorite webcomics, probably because it's like the only one I currently read. I've been reading it for about three years now. I just now looked back to see what the art style was like back when I first found it, and might I say: OH MY GOD.
Jeph really improves too fast for his own good. I don't even remember when it looked like that!

Algas Soleado
Defender of Green Things

Old 08-23-2011, 10:39 PM

Well, it's been going since 2003. But yeah. He's great. :)