SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-23-2011, 03:39 AM

A pretty little RP that only me and Lei-Lei_Ching can post on!

The Baby Sitter: SecretIenzo1
Name: Shadow RavenWood
Race: Human
About: Dark and Mysterious Shadow is feared by his classmates and everyone around him. He is actually a really nice guy and has a soft spot for small children. He has a babysitting job and he is good at what he does.
Appearance:

Shadow looked at the bag on his bed and thought of what to put in it. He had been called in to a babysitting job where the parents would be away for a week and needed him to watch their child. They would be gone before he got there so he needed to hurry. He decided to put a weeks worth of clothes and a story book to read to the child if the child wanted a bedtime story. He added the list of things the child was and wasn't allowed to eat or do. "I guess I'm good." He said to himself silently and zipped the bag up before leaving the house. Shadow got lost several times before he got to the house. He also had plenty of traumatizing experiances he never wanted to see again. When he finally arrived at the home he was shocked. It was a mansion and there was a child running around in the house. He quickly run up the walk way found the key and entered through the door.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-23-2011 at 03:45 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-23-2011, 04:22 AM

The Witch[wizard thingy]: Lai-lai_CHING
Name: Ninaa Lacross
Race: Witchy/wizzard
About: She's a playful little thing even for a witch who's suppose to be around so many hundreds of years old... What could she say though? She was kinda enjoying the curse but loathing it at the same time.

Ninaa ran around the house energetically s her parents waited out front for her babysitter. "When's he gonna be hereeee?!" she asked impatiently, ziping around them before seeing the babysitter come inside and ran towards him. "HEADZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUPP!" she yelled, jumping and latching onto his leg in something of a hug. "Hai!" she said cheerfully as her 'parents' smiled, giving a small wave. They were postponing some of their business they had to tend to to see that the baby sitter got there.

With a few smiles they headed out and left them alone in the large, elegant mansion. It was bright and cheerful, something like a lacey white and creme colored living room with splashes of random color here and there. "Soooo! HOw's life person! Big person be tall person thing!" she said, clearly on a sugar high.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-23-2011, 04:35 AM

Shadow smiled at the little girl and detatched her from his leg, picking her up to hold her. She was so cute! "You must be Ninaa. My name is Shadow and I'll be watching you while your parents are gone, okay?" He smiled as he sat her down on one of the couches. "What would you like to play first Ninaa?" He questioned quite happy that she wasn't hiding from him. Most children Shadow baby sat hid from him for a good hour or three before comeing out and being happy with him. Although Ninaa could just be on a sugar high. He sat down next to her and started to take the story book, crayons, paper, paint and brushes out of the bag. He took a black stuffed bear out of the bag. Two red felt peices were ever a missing eye and it had a small tung sticking out. It also doubled as a back pack. "I brought you something. It used to be mine when I was little." He showed her how you put things in the bears mouth and then zipped it shut. He was smiling all the while.

(SO CUTE!)

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-23-2011, 05:02 AM

[[KAWAIIII! ^w^ I try... <3]]

She giggled and jumped up and down while he introduced himself and saluted him. "I want to run around and playyy! Mama let me have some of her coffeee... er well she didn;t but i'nm reallreally hyper anyways so can we go to the river?!" she asked, watching as he showed her the teddy thing and took it from him whe he was done, hugging it to her chest and running towards the back door. "Follow me puppy!" she said, clearly in the mood for a dip[ in freezing cold water.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-23-2011, 05:10 AM

"Coffee?" Shadow's voice cracked. This wasn't good at all. Sugar induced children were never good. He needed a way to calm her down. "River?!" The list said she wasn't allowed to go into the river! He rushed toward the back door and grabbed her pulling her away from the door. "Why don't we play in the bathtub instead?" He asked kindly, putting on his best smile. "Please, can we just play in the bathtub?" He asked her trying to presuade her. He then stopped. Had she been reffering to the bear or him when she said puppy? "Were you talking to me or the bear when you said puppy?" He questioned. Small children were so hard to understand sometimes.

(It'd be cuter if she called him puppy. X3 In my opinion.)

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-24-2011, 01:25 AM

She made a face at him and pushed him away. "You! You're maiiiiiiii puppeh! and the bathtub isn't any fun I wanna go swimming!" she said, running down the the basement/pool room instead where river water was brought in. "SWIMMINGSWIMMINGSWIMMINGSWIMMINSWIMMING IN ZA RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVERRRRRRRRRRRR!" she sang happily, going to get her swim suit on.

[[ she was calling him puppy. lol. ]]

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-24-2011, 07:33 PM

(THAT IS SO CUTE!!! X3)
Shadow let out a sigh of relief when she went for the pool. The list said she could do that. "Want me to go swimming with you Ninaa?" He asked kindly retrieving his bag. "And do you need any help with your swim suit?" He took the teddy bear away from her and put it on a high shelf. "We better not get him wet." He had always felt the bear was magical but his parents thought he had batteries. Yet the bear would move around with out them. Shadow still didn't know he owned a magical item.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-26-2011, 10:36 PM

[[lol. I may not be online often because I got grounded. I can only get on when I go to my brother's which is mostly on the weekend and the rare times I help him babysit or something so i'f I'm not on for a while, than it's because I'm cut off from computer access]]

Ninaa rolled her eyes but giggled. "Noooo! I knows how to put on my swim suit silly head!" She said, pouting when he tok the bear away. "But now I can't get him..." she whined, her eyes brimming with tears momentarily before she smiled and ran to the edge of the pool. "BELLLLYYYY!" she yelled as she jumped "Flooooop!" she finished as she hit the water, floating for a moment than slowly sinking under. Yeah, with the way she hit it you could tell it had to hurt.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-27-2011, 04:22 AM

When Ninaa sunk under the water Shadow jumped into the pool without hesitation and grabbed her pulling her above the surface. Now his clothes were wet but he didn't care. "Are you okay Ninaa? You shouldn't do that." Shadow may have been a little on edge but he was always this way on his first job with a new kid. He was much more laid back on his next job. He just needed time to get used to the kid then he was their favorite person in the world. He looked at the clock and sighed. It had been an hour all ready? Her sugar rush would probably dissolve in a minute and then he could relax. "Can you wait for me to put on my swim suit? Then we can swim together." He smiled as the floated above the waters surface. The bear turned its head and watched them. It was a gardian item so it only did something when the person it was guarding needed it and Shadow didn't need its help.

(That's okay! ^_^)

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2011, 01:57 PM

[[ Thank my little sister for being cool today and letting me get online. XD ]]

She pouted when he picked her up out of the water. She was perfectly capable of swimming to the top if she needed to. She just wanted to go all the way to the bottom first. "I'm fine... And I'm perfectly okay mr. jumpy puppy." she said with a pout. "And nooo! I wanna swimmm! NOOOWWW!" she whined. "Besides your clotheses are already wet." she said and poked his tummy.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 07:56 PM

Shadow sighed and jumped out of the pool to pull off his soaking wet jacket, t shirt, shoes and socks. He left his pants on though nd jumped back in. "Would you like to go to the bottom Ninaa?" Shadow asked mentally praying she was on sugar rush and if she was that she would get off of it soon. "Do you hve a washer and dryer Ninaa?" Shadow asked.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 08:15 PM

She sighed, rolling her eyes slightly. "This is a house... Not a hotel room. of course we have a washer and dryer, maid, butler, cook, housekeeper, and pool cleaner. i also have my own private physician and since there's a pool I guess you could say I also have my own swimming teacher." she said, diving under the water and swimming to the bottom. She could be slightly mouthy sometimes, but it was just how she was. Cute, sharp tongued, and sassy. Typical little-ish girl act, if you asked her. Of course no one would besides her 'parentals'.

getting to the bottom she grinned and than kicked up again, taking only a fraction of a minute before breaking the surface and taking in a deep breath of air.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 08:23 PM

Shadow was a bit taken back by her words but figured she was spoiled rotten by her parents. When she went under water Shadow had taken the chance to get into his swim suit. He was back before she broke surface. He looked toned but he was still pale as a ghost. He sat at the edge nd had his feet dangling in the water. She must have been over her sugar rush and back to her normal personality by now. He could try to make her his friend now since if he didn't he wouldn' take another job babysitting her. He didn't baby sit kids he couldn't get along with. "What kind of things do you like Ninaa?" He questioned.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2011, 02:10 AM

She sighed and looked over to him, biting her lip slightly. She liked guys who's muscles were toned, but not over-done. But she had to keep up her childish front. If it dropped, he'd think she was weird and she'd never have anymore eye candies.
Tapping her chin and looking up she sighed at his question. "i dunno. I like multiple things. Fast carnival ride. the ones that go "ZOOM" and you feel like you're flying because it's going way, way, way, way, way fast!" she said happily once more.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-30-2011, 05:56 AM

"I do too Ninaa. Maybe next time if your parents let us we can go to the carnival." Shadow suggested with a smile and jumped into the pool. "Do you have any bath toys Ninaa? We can put them in the pool." Bath toys and pools normally got mixed in together when Shadow babysat children. They always seemed to love them. He swam towards Ninaa and watched the part of her body that was under water. She swam like an adult.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2011, 06:33 AM

She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest for a moment before swimming to the side of the pool and sitting with her legs dangling in the water. "I may be a little kid but I'm not that little. I like toys but not bath toys. Bath toys are just objects that help get the floors wet, and seep into any cracks to create mold which, in turn, could infect your lungs and cause multiple diseases. It's a health hazard in my mind so, no. No bath toys." she said with a smile and splashed him with water.