Cursed_by_the_sirens
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2013, 01:03 AM

Long, long ago before time began. When the gods ruled and myth prevailed, a goddess gave her life up in order to save a human life. she ruled over the night, with out her the creatures roamed free without a staying hand. It is now time for her to be reborn, but were will she appear first? The only clue is that she will be on earth. deity and mortal a like search for her....

Rules:
1. NO out of character arguments!!

2.no power playing ( you can have people who are gods but they must have there weakness's I.G so and so will randomly burst into flames if something pink touches them or is afraid of light/ dark or a spot on the body if hit can be fatal be creative ;3)

3. please PM me your profile. put a heart in the subject to show you have read the rules! this is so I can post all the profiles ON this post just helps to keep things neater.

4. please keep your character's picture small! I can draw you a 400x400 pixel picture of your character if you would like. I will only charge 300 gold, as long as It is not to complicated as drawing details is difficult that small :3 I will allow you to start without a picture as long as your first post is very descriptive of what your character looks like :3

5. NO chat speak!! not everyone knows what every little cut down word is thank you very much.

6. I am the godless ( this is so no one can argue over who is)

Profile skellys:
Name:
special gift/ power (optional):

Approved characters:
Name:Star
picture:
special gift/ power (optional): the ability to bring on the night, control over the nocturnal beings.

First post:

It was a typical summers night, the Light breeze a welcome friend. A girl of about 17-18 was laying in the grass, the meadow she was in sheltered on all sides by dense forest. her Inky black hair shone in the moonlight contrasting with her pale blue eyes. a pale white hand rose from the grass as she began to trace out the different consolations. She loved looking up at the night sky however the light population from the city blocked them out. It was a rare occasion indeed when she was able to come out here.

Last edited by Cursed_by_the_sirens; 01-03-2013 at 04:46 AM..