finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:45 PM

Pirates of the Caribbean most of you know the movies some of you don't. The movies revolve around Jack Sparrow and the trouble he gets into with William Turner and others. Are story takes place during the second movie which I shall not spoil for anyone who wants to see it. So if you haven't seen the movie go watch it before you read this for there might be spoilers.

Name: James Norrington
Picture:

Name: Coralin Archer
picture:

Last edited by finx15; 05-22-2013 at 01:13 AM..

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 12:49 AM

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow

Picture:

Name: Genevieve Emery

Picture:

Other: Has been a 'Swabby'/Crew Mate of the Pearl for a while, but never has she been important enough to actually take much notice of.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:09 AM

Coralin leaned against the rail of her ship and sighed. "What a mess." she took in the broken boards and holes "i'll never get her fixed." she cursed colorfully "Cursed navy know I'm going to need to get another boat or get another way to a small island." her crew had left her believing that it was because she was girl that the ship had been so attacked. She slowly walked off the ship feeling bad that she had to leave her there to get fixed but she needed to get where she was going soon or her maps would be taken by someone else. "There has to be someone else that will take on a girl in this cursed place." she grimaced of all the places she could of docked she felt stupid for picking Tortuga.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 01:56 AM

((I'll be back! I just have to go with my dad to drop him off where he works.))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 01:23 AM

Jack looked on to the only land of which he was really accepted on. And that was only barely, since he owed more then half the people here money.
But, this is the best place to get crew members. Of which he needed. Sorely.
He looked down at his hand, where the spot was before Davey Jones made it fade away. The only way to keep it like this, is to collect 99 souls, within three days.
He stopped the boat once they reached Tortuga. Jones hadn't said that the souls needed to be in decent quality.

Emery sat up from the floor, where she was cleaning, once she felt the boat stop. She looked around, and frowned when she realized where they were.
Tortuga. It smells bloody awful here. Plus, it's full of drunks, and wenches. Not something she appreciates. But, oh well. Captain's orders. Captain's cowardly orders to try and save him.
Gene missed William Turner. He got on her nerves, but he wanted to do the right thing. She respected that.
She honestly has no clue how she'd become a pirate, with this outlook on everything. It's very un-pirate-y.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:51 PM

Lin sat nursing a beer and watching the fighting take place around her and frowned "Why are drunk pirates so loud?'' she asked her self before draining her first drink. She had a massive headache and she wanted to sleep but there was no way she could sleep off of a boat she just couldn't do it.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-03-2014, 08:28 AM

Jack made his way to his favorite pub, humming a tune. He's decided to let his crew do as they please for tonight. He slammed the door open, making his grand entrance. He then walked over to the bar, and ordered rum. Once he got his drink, he downed it in what seemed like one long swallow. He then slammed it on the table(Ordered another), and turned to look at the people sitting in the room.
"Gentlemen!" He looked around, and spotted a few women and grinned, "and ladies," he added in, "I am in need of a new crew! Line up and see me if you are interested!" He shouted, before getting his drink and walking to an empty table.

Gen walked off the ship, followed by the few others that stayed by Jack's side. She honestly had nothing to do here, she'd rather not have anything to do with this place. She followed Jack into the pub, and sat at her own table by Jack's. She ordered a drink from the wench, before placing her head on the table. "Oh my god, it stinks in here." She muttered to herself.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:01 PM

This was her chance all she needs was a ride to that island to talk her friend into fixing her boat and everything would be perfect. Lin stood and walked over "How do you feel about a girl joining Jake?" she asked grinning at him there wasn't a captain who didn't know who Jake Sparrow was "Course having another captain aboard might make us fight." she chuckled.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-03-2014, 07:42 PM

Jack looked her up and down, taking in her stature being hearing that she was a Captain. This brought a smile to his lips. Looking her dead in the eyes, "It may very well make us fight. But I'm always up for a good fight, if you are." He said, gesturing to a seat. "You know my name - though it was missing a Captain - Now what is yours?"

Genevieve couldn't help but overhear Jack's words, and snorted to herself when he said 'he's up for a fight.' Yeah. He's a total fighter. He doesn't run away with his tail tucked between his legs. No, he never does that. She finished her drink, and stood from her seat. She didn't know what there was to do her, but she needed to find something.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:43 AM

"Coralin or just Lin for short and last I heard you weren't captain anymore." Lin grinned at him. "I'm always up for a fight."

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 09:25 PM

Jack smiled at her, "Technicalities, luv. Once a Captain, always a Captain." He told her, not ready to pass the Captain hat just yet. "It's a pleasure to meet you, madam Coralin."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:16 AM

"Please just Lin...I sense that someone in back of me wants there turn." Lin signed her name "I won't stay on long though just till I can find another boat to take me were I want to go though you may convince me to stay." she headed off.

James Norrington had been threw hell the past couple months and had done a lot of thinking during that time. He approached the table were Jack sat "Will you take on someone like me?" he asked glaring at Mr. Gibs."

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-06-2014, 03:02 AM

Jack watched her leave, pouting. Once he heard another man's voice, he looked over. The surprise probably showed on his face, as well. "..Norrington." He looked him over, "You're not looking very good." He said, but nodded. "Why would you want to join my crew? It's not.. very like you.."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-06-2014, 04:16 AM

"I seemed to have lost my crew and ship. I have no where else to go and I want to torture a little for out running me in that storm." James growled

"You didn't try to sail threw it did you?" Gibs asked frowning then blinked at the glare James gave him. "You did."

Lin walked threw the town looking around for a place to buy new cloths the ones she had were beaten.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-06-2014, 05:12 AM

Jack raised an eyebrow, a little smirk at the end of his lip. "You bloody fool, why would you do that?" He asked, shaking his head to himself. "It's no wonder you look like that." He muttered, before standing up in one elegant movement. "If you're not going to go back on your word, James, then you can come aboard." Jack said, tilting his head and smiling. "As a part of the cleaning crew."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:56 AM

"Fine." James snarled and signed the paper "Lead the way captain." he spit the world out like poison.