bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-04-2014, 01:15 AM

Chihiro woke up that morning from a strange dream. A dream she hadn't had in a long time. She dreamed of a bath house where the spirits bathe to rejuvenate themselves. Strange to remember that now, but i guess since she was in kind of a rut with her life, it makes sense to dream about the most exciting time in her life. She got dresses and ate breakfast and prepared herself for another day at her job. She worked at a call center, which was boring and trying, but it was better than working in a mine.

as she drove her car to work, there was an incident ahead and the traffic was being diverted. taking the diverted path she realized that she recognized some of her surroundings. She couldnt quite place it, but pulled by curiosity, she parked her car and went for a short walk.

After a while, she realized that she was at the same pathway to the bathhouse of which she had just dreamed. Strange that of all the time she looked and hunted for it in her teens and could never find it, that now, because of a detour, she had found this wondrous dangerous place.

Memories rushed through her of a boy she met there, with whom she still had strong feelings.. and of an older lady in a swamp who had been most kind. Tentatively, she began to walk forward, full of memories and questions.

Would it be the same? would things happen in a similar way? Would he be there and would he remember her? Or was it all just a dream of a silly young girl?

Kirin Rosenbaum:

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 02:21 AM

(oh... I had hoped to start it... for the gold... could have used the extra gold that comes with starting a thread... and I thought we were going to have her in college... and Hikaru visiting her world. had some many ideas for that.) bloodstainedwings:

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-04-2014, 09:51 AM

Kirin Rosenbaum: i thought it didnt matter, and i liked this way better. this way he can be the dragon, whereas if he was at her college, he could never be the dragon.

but if you wanna start a different one and ping me to it. i dont mind.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 12-04-2014 at 10:18 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 02:08 PM

bloodstainedwings: It's fine I guess. I just had had ideas but this fine. I'm will apologize in advance if I screw up the setting. Just give me a moment to think of something. As the idea I had had won't work out.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-04-2014, 07:56 PM

sure thing, but if you want to make a new thread, im totally fine with scraping this one.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 09:12 PM

Really? I might do that.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-05-2014, 01:13 AM

yeah! if its going to work out better, i say do it!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-05-2014, 03:49 AM

Did it and pinged you there.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-05-2014, 10:00 AM

awesome! :D