bleadinghearts
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to bleadinghearts

Old 10-12-2007, 07:26 PM

does any one know why adult swim stoped making fooly cooly? it was realy good for just 6 or 7 episodedand then they stoped it i was sorta mad hehe :P if only they would comtinue it i would be soooo happy

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-12-2007, 07:36 PM

It is indeed a most excellent show. You can buy the box set, that's what I did. Amazingly enough, it gets even better as you get closer to the end. Seriously. I love that show. It's one of the few I even have the soundtrack to. The Pillows rock my socks.

TheBigDB
Send a message via MSN to TheBigDB Send a message via Yahoo to TheBigDB

Old 10-12-2007, 09:56 PM

I loved that show, i wish it was still on

Brain-Damnage
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 10:29 PM

Adult Swim didn't make FLCL; they just showed it. :)

I guess the creators figured they'd told the whole story in six episodes...I think it would've ruined it if they'd made it longer...too stretched out.

But yes, it's one of the few animes out there I've actually liked...and especially considering they did show it on Adult Swim, home of crap programming like Inuyasha and Naruto. *dies*

memarcus
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2007, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain-Damnage
Adult Swim didn't make FLCL; they just showed it. :)

I guess the creators figured they'd told the whole story in six episodes...I think it would've ruined it if they'd made it longer...too stretched out.
i completely agree with this statement. i adore this show and wish it was longer myself. however, the plot was written specifically so that it would fit within the six episode format, with complex animation and plot development that would only work in this type of format. i think if they decided to reformat the series then, it might completely change context of the series, and therefore might not be as enjoyable. even though i'm disappointed with the episode count myself, it's probably best not to try to mess with a good thing.

Rurrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2007, 02:56 AM

yeah it was only like 6 episodes long...and it was as close to perfect as you could get with an anime. comedy wise its still one of my favs.

BettyBeat
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 PM

FLCL is my absolute favorite anime ever. It's storyline keeps you interested, and the soundtrack is amazing.

I am hoping to get the box set for Christmas. :333