baby_upi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 10:54 PM

Hi ya everybody.

So i'm a total noob and all that good stuff trying to make friends and make gold to get cloths:shock: no one likes to be naked lol.
So i have decided to open up alittle thread and get a feel of everything.

So how was everybody's day?
if you don't wanna tell me that why not just tell me what ur gonna be for halloween! :sarcasm:

shersleather

Old 10-02-2009, 11:08 PM

Hi, I'm a noob too. ;)

baby_upi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shersleather View Post
Hi, I'm a noob too. ;)
Hi mom welcome! noobs can be fun to be at times...right now is not one of these times XP have you checked out the shops? i think you'll like the stuff from wonderland the most.

shersleather

Old 10-02-2009, 11:17 PM

It's so expensive when you consider how much they give you to post. It's like you have to post constantly all day every day, just to afford an outfit. And I really hate sites that can't give you a starter set of clothes.

baby_upi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shersleather View Post
It's so expensive when you consider how much they give you to post. It's like you have to post constantly all day every day, just to afford an outfit. And I really hate sites that can't give you a starter set of clothes.
aww i sorry. would you rather go back to gaia to chat then??

the items seem so cheap to me for some reason. have you seen their collectables?

shersleather

Old 10-02-2009, 11:22 PM

I seen them, but with not really any way to earn gold, except post, I wouldn't spend cash here. Idc, we can chat here if you like. It's up to you. :)

chiiruchan
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 11:23 PM

For Halloween I'll probably wear Gothic Lolita clothing. :3

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-02-2009, 11:24 PM

We prefer that user earn their items. We believe it garners a sense of accomplishment. And while we like the idea of a user that posts consistently and adds to the community, we're not asking that you spend every living hour here. If you're having trouble with gold earning, many users find games to be a big help.

Now, as this is more of a chat thread, i'm going to go ahead and move it over to the Menewsha Nation forum. Thanks. :)

baby_upi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
We prefer that user earn their items. We believe it garners a sense of accomplishment. And while we like the idea of a user that posts consistently and adds to the community, we're not asking that you spend every living hour here. If you're having trouble with gold earning, many users find games to be a big help.

Now, as this is more of a chat thread, i'm going to go ahead and move it over to the Menewsha Nation forum. Thanks. :)
ah ha see thats something i did not know about here. totally different from gaia.

well i gotta check my stuff on gaia anyways so i guess we could go there(first though i PM'ed you here i can just copy and paste if you haven't gotten it yet or you can just answer on gaia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiiruchan View Post
For Halloween I'll probably wear Gothic Lolita clothing. :3
that sounds like you could make it really cute.

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 10-03-2009 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: Double posts

shersleather

Old 10-02-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_upi View Post
ah ha see thats something i did not know about here. totally different from gaia.

well i gotta check my stuff on gaia anyways so i guess we could go there(first though i PM'ed you here i can just copy and paste if you haven't gotten it yet or you can just answer on gaia)
Okay, cya there.

La Tua Cantante
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 11:49 PM

Hello new little ones :3 Welcome to Mene!

How is everyone's night so far?

baby_upi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Tua Cantante View Post
Hello new little ones :3 Welcome to Mene!

How is everyone's night so far?
mines pretty good almost have enough gold to buy the dress i want from wonderland! YAY!