PoisonLove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 PM

Welcome! So this place won't be the best for art work since i can do a few things only. I do wish I was better to but the more artwork i do the better I will become and the first thing i'm going to post here is that the artwork is only 100 gold but you an bribe me by getting me items i want from my quest thread! Okay and follow the rules listed below and stuff so look around the first post for everything okay? Except the art and soon art form.

Rules-
you may bribe me to do yours before others
no being rude here
no rude comments
follow menewshas rules
be nice
More will be added later

slots-
1.mewmew07

Other things will be added later but for now It's Open!

Last edited by PoisonLove; 05-01-2009 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: adding something

PoisonLove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-30-2009, 10:40 AM

Revising and things will come from up there to here in a few minutes. :angel:

Samples an costs
Head shot = 100 gold
Banners and please note some of these are from different websites that i made (the art i made not the website)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonlove
Eventually right here more artwork will go~

Code:
Form for art-
~I want art~
Username : 
Type(s) :
Price:

Last edited by PoisonLove; 04-30-2009 at 10:43 AM..

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 05-01-2009, 02:02 AM

Oh, free art? It drew me right in. lol.

PoisonLove
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2009, 06:02 PM

lol Well since you are the first poster other than me I'll get to work for your free head shot.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 05-01-2009, 10:40 PM

Cool. Thank you so much!

I can't wait for it!

PoisonLove
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2009, 11:35 PM

sorry it is taking me a long time i was gone for 4 days without computer.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 05-05-2009, 11:31 PM

It's ok. I can wait, I am being patient.

MasterOfHeresy
Yep, I don't believe in any reli...
Send a message via MSN to MasterOfHeresy

Old 05-06-2009, 03:24 AM

Hi, I was wondering if you were still taking requests? I'd like to get one of my RP characters drawn, if you don't mind. It might be a bit complicated, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Here is the description:

Quote:
Name: Amon
Race: Demon - Although he's a demon, he looks extremely similar to a human. He has no wings and no tail, but he has horns similar to a bull. Also has large fangs. That's it for the demonic traits.
Phisical appearance: He's 6'03" feet tall. His hair is black, short and messy. He looks only 17, but he's much older than this. He also has a long scar on his face, starting from slightly above his right eye and ending on the lower right of his right cheek. His right eye was blinded by this wound and he keeps it closed at all time. His left eye is blood red.
Clothes/weapons: His clothes are quite simple: a black shirt, a pair of jeans and black short boots. His weapon is a pair of steel gauntlets that go up to the elbow. The hand is made into a claw, making those gauntlets more for cutting than punching. There is no patern on the gauntlets, it's a simple design.
Emotion/posture: I don't have a specific posture in mind, and the picture doesn't have to show the entirety of his body. One thing, though: the picture must have at least one of his gauntlets in it. It is his main weapon, it wouldn't feel right without it. If it's possible, I'd like to see him grinning in the picture. An evil grin. I plan to make him do that often, so it'd be nice to have that in the picture.
If you only do headshot I don't mind removing the gauntlet from the request, but the rest pretty much remains the same. I hope you'll accept! :eager:

Last edited by MasterOfHeresy; 05-06-2009 at 03:27 AM..