Daenerys

Old 06-02-2013, 12:40 AM

It has been so long since I have read a good Manga :(( Last one I was really into was Loveless but since my best friend and i stopped talking I have stopped reading them but I am dieing to get back it to it I miss is so much!! so any suggestions would be great!! thankies :D

Ones I have read:
Loveless
Full moon
Inuyasha
Kingdom Hearts

HELP PLEASE!!

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 06-04-2013, 12:45 PM

I have a good one for you if you like Full Moon and Loveless. It's old but it's called Yami No Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness). It's about Shinigami (Death Gods) that investigate mysterious deaths. They run into a weird but awesome enemy named Muraki. He does strange things to try to capture the main character (at this time I can't remember his name) to use his body to bring his brother back to life and then kill his brother again. Muraki's way of luring the main character is sending him roses, sweets (the main character loves his sweets), and asking him on dates lol!

Now I only saw the anime which only tells the first half of the story I really need to find the manga and read all of it! The anime leaves you off with a cliff hanger.

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2013, 01:12 PM

I personally love Kuroshitsuji. It's about a young boy and his demon butler. C: It gots shinigamis too~
Right now I'm reading manga called Togainu no Chi, but I can't really say anything about it. :I Except that the anime sucks. As a manga it's pretty good C:

Sansa
The Little Bird

Old 06-06-2013, 05:17 AM

Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Card Captors, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Baskets, Chobits, Basically anything by Clamp is good...
Once you get through a few Clamp series, there is one called xxx Holic, which is a crossover. Super awesome.

Daenerys

Old 06-09-2013, 01:58 AM

Thank you all for all your advice I will totally be looking in to all those

Kaelynn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2013, 08:32 PM

D.N. Angel was a good one in the same line as Inuyasha. Ouran High School Host Club was cute but more slice of life. You might try those. Also I liked Jack Frost tho it is a bit more violent then the ones you mentioned.

smango212

Old 09-22-2013, 06:18 AM

LOVELY COMPLEX!!! from the sound of it you like romantic mangas so you should try this one out :)

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 09-28-2013, 10:59 PM

Ilegenes is a really underrated shoujo manga that I found the other day. It's about AIs and basically what would happen if one could pick the genes they wanted in a kid or modify beings to make them into anything they wanted. Or sort of, it's about a guy who wants to destroy the government that is making all of this possible.

Shingeki no Kyojin. Haha, the manga for this is really good. It's not an overrated series, all the hype about it is deserved.

Skip Beat! is a really good one. it's about acting.

Oh, another series i loved was Beauty Pop! .

Some others I loved:

V.B.Rose
MeruPuri
UraBoku
Vampire Doll
Magical x Miracle

mmm...I think that's all i can think of off the top of my head...