Fable
OH LEO~

Old 12-24-2010, 05:26 PM

Hellur there and welcome to my uh..Well hang out thread. .___.;;

So I just got back from visiting family to find that I missed most of the event or something. xDD;

</33

But yeah. c: Chat with me and others~? It would make me oh so very happy, as my dad told me I have lots of present wrapping to do today. xDD; So I might poof randomly.

I'm also going to dig around in my inventory for gifts. If you have a quest thread, link me! ^-^

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 12-24-2010, 08:30 PM

Hello there, Roar.

Well...you haven't missed much. The event just started the other day and it runs until January second (I think that's what it was. XD *goes to check* Yea it is.) :D

Present wrapping...I hate wrapping presents! I'm so horrible at it...everyone can tell when I wrap a gift. lol

I will be visiting family tonight...then I will go to my dad's tomorrow...so I'll probably be inactive this weekend... and I might restore my laptop since everytime I try to update it, Internet Explorer crashes...so yea...and I would take the netbook...but I have a hard time connecting to the internet since he uses his neighbor's internet...if it is working...ever since his neighbor switched to optical...you never know when it is going to go out. :/

Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2010, 08:56 PM

Hello Roar and Terrena! :D

I hope your Holidays are going well! Terrena, I feel you with the gift business. I have this bad habit of cutting the paper at an angle then saying 'forget it' and just using a whole roll on one medium-sized package... I'm terrible. D:

I'm visiting my family too. Had christmas this morning, and I get to do it again tonight. > w < I got a kinect but my brain didn't register it this morning so everyone was laughing when they handed me the unwapped kinect box. I was like 'This... Isn't.. Coffee... = ^ =' and apparently it was hilarious.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 12-24-2010, 09:10 PM

Hello, Quarender!

lol. I cut the paper at an angle too! I watched my mom cut wrapping paper the other day and I was like "How do you cut it so straight" she just stared at me and shook her head. XD

lol. I guess you hadn't had your morning coffee yet?
I want a Kinect! but I also don't have what? The xbox? Is that was it is for? But I want the Wii...or a PS3...Wii more though since I have a PS2.

I actually need to start getting ready to go. I'm just dressed in pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. So I need to change, brush my hair, brush my teeth again (although if I am going to eat dinner...what would be the point? but I'll probably do it anyway since I can't remember which toothpaste I used. XD), and of course, put on makeup! Then I don't know if I want to go ahead and put presents in my car to take with me now...or wait so I have a reason for leaving after dinner then coming back when my dad and his girlfriend are supposed to get there. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to get away. XD

Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2010, 09:15 PM

XD! SO COMPLICATED! I'm in pajamas too.... :[ I got my top today and I'm really happy since it's for my college. ;D The best thing about going to a state college is, Victoria's Secret makes cute stuff for ya. :D I'm about to do the same thing, really.... I think almost everyone in the country is. > . > I need to shower though... i've been asleep all day after I got home.

I never got coffee... I got sprite in a coconut cup. XD And yes... It's for Xbox... I like my wii a lot more though. I mean, I can sit down to play wii... > U < I can't with this dang thing. Something about how being a couch potato sucks and is bad for you... I think it's a lie.

My grandma bought gridded paper this year, and I still couldn't cut it straight. D: It has a grid on the underside!! It was amazing, but I still epically failed... and I'm 19...

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 12-24-2010, 09:19 PM

Pajamas are great! The other weekend was the first time I was in a victoria's secret and was all the way in the back of the store. :/ And I'm 21! XD But I doubt I could find a top in there I could wear...pajama bottoms, probably...a bra...probably...but don't know since I didn't look at sizes. XD

Some games for the Wii you can't be a couch potato for...XD I need to be more active...but the college I go to makes me be more active because it is nothing but hills and stairs. XD

That is epic! I want gridded wrapping paper...I'd probably still mess up but it would look better!

Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2010, 09:33 PM

OMG... I LOVE the PINK stuff... not the color but the brand. It's the most comfy stuff ever and it is tougher than the other sweats I have from walmart. ;D

LOL! I go to college too and I'm thankful it's flat there... @ - @ I was thinking of going to Arkansas, but I went there for band camp and it was ALL HILLS. I wanted to die a little inside from the one week I spent there. I love my current college though. ;D It's awesome... everything is flat and I feel like I actually fit in. Lol! The classes are nice too... but I feel you about the stairs. @ - @ I'm stuck in 4th floor dorms.

.... Twilight Princess you can! LOL! Not DDR though... but my mat tore up my foot so I'm not allowed to play that game anymore. :[

It was at Hobby Lobby! And it was super cute... it looked like a candy cane.

Oh! Just did some new avatar art for myself. ;D Hows it look?

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 12-24-2010, 09:40 PM

That is so totally cute! I suck at avatar art...I've only ever given one avatar work away and that was for free...I swear it kinda looks like Dora the Explorer though. It's in my album of avatar art I made on here. XD

I don't live on campus. I commute. This fall semester was my first semester...I had been going to a community college. But were I live...well...there are mountains...and here is the valley between two different mountain ridges. I live in Virginia. XD

lol. I've been wanting to smell the Pink fragrances...but I haven't done it. The mall closest to us doesn't have a Victoria's Secret but they have a Bath & Body Works which sells the Pink fragrances. I just haven't smelled them yet. XD

I really need to start getting ready...or else I am going to be like uber late. XD

Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2010, 09:49 PM

AWW! Thank you! It took like 5 minutes. @ 0 @ (Accidently made this face and then decided I liked it so I kept it.) I'm gonna go look at it. XP I bet it's cute.

Fun stuff! Virginia sounds awesome... I'm in Oklahoma and no.... I don't live in a tee-pee (yes people ask this.) I'm going to be commuting this summer and then for the rest of my college life. There's mountains in my hometown, well... big hills.... but at the college there's nothing but flat land. ;D

Oooohhh! I like the blue one and the pink one! XD The blue one is the best though, but my boyfriend stole it to dump on his room mate... :[ Boyfriend came to my dorm smelling of nasty axe for that one.

Ok! i'll ttyl. ;D

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 12-24-2010, 10:27 PM

XD

It took me like an hour and a half to do the headshot I did. XD

This is hard. I am using my iTouch here at my grandparents'. So I'm probably going to actually get off of here.

Last edited by TerrenaAnimula; 12-25-2010 at 05:49 AM..

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 12-24-2010, 11:28 PM

Sorry I left everyone. xDD; But hello to you all! C: And happy holidays~

*dies*

Who wants free avi art? D:

I need to practice.