sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-09-2012, 06:21 AM

Name:Alan Barns

Nickname:Al

Short bio:Alan has been a mentally ill since he was in middle school. he has sleeping problems at night mostly. he has been know to have to different personalty's one that is nice. the other one depends on what type of mood he is in.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 03:23 AM

Emma Jones

Nickname: Em

Personality: Emma is a very confident girl. She isn't afraid of anything or anyone.

Biography: Emma's only lives with her father since her mother abandoned her when she was only six years old. Since then its only been her and her father. Her father works as a doctor at a mentally ill hospital and Emma usually works there too as a nurse so she can afford money for college.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-11-2012, 04:42 AM

Alan sits in his room trying to get some sleep since it was still daytime. the man dislike having a sleeping disorder that. keep's him up all night long to bad the doctor's don't know what. is wrong with him are why he has split personalty's for so many years. his parents stop visiting him after her had tried. to hurt some people in one of his bad moods a few year's ago. he lays in his bed hoping no one would come check on him right now. a book is over his face his chest is bare due. to the fact he get's hot really quickly around the afternoon.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 04:46 AM

Emma had been checking on the patients her father wanted her to check on giving them their medication and doing anything necessary that they needed. Though her dad never told her to visit Alan Barns' room. Her father always thought he would hurt Emma since he had attempted to hurt someone. Clearing her throat she walked inside his room closing the door behind her. "Excuse me Alan? Is there anything I can get you?" Emma's tone was very gentle and soft. She wasn't afraid of Alan or even anyone else in this hospital for that matter.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-11-2012, 05:24 AM

"No I don't need anything Miss.Jones I'm only trying to get some sleep." He says to her yet keeps the book over his face. he all ways skip breakfast a lot to get sleep when his eyes. look blood shot for lack of sleep he only get's sleep at night. rarely on new moons that is the only time he can sleep at night. but he kept a secrete he had slowly fell in love. with Doctor Jones daughter the man wanted to say something. like how are you doing today? just so he can try act normal for once with out his bad lack of sleep.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-13-2012, 09:56 PM

"Ah I see, you have my deepest apologies for interrupting you then." Emma said softly. "If you need anything your call button is next to your bed. If you haven't taken any medicine to help you sleep I can give you a small dose. Sometimes I have a hard time sleeping too. I usually try to think about something that takes my mind off of trying to sleep." Emma told him with a smile. She knew she had to leave but she didn't really want to leave. He seemed like a nice guy once you get passed all of his problems.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-14-2012, 12:43 AM

Alan keeps quite as he listen's to Dr.Jones daughter speak to him. but wonder if he was a allowed some sleeping medicine? "Um wait can I get some sleeping medicine. I have not taken any medicine since I woke up." Alan says while using one of his hands to pull the book off of his face. knowing some time's the pages would stick to his face if it's hot in the room. the windows are only opened when it's super hot out but they have bars on them.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-14-2012, 12:48 AM

She nodded her head and stood up. She then gave him a small tablet of sleeping medicine. She got one of the small cups that were by the sink and filled it up with water and gave him the tablet along with his water. "Usually this tablet is quite strong and tends to knock you out pretty fast." She told him smiling at him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-14-2012, 02:40 AM

For some reason last night was one of his half rare nights. when he gets just 3hours of sleep so hopefully. the medicine would help him get the rest of his sleep. maybe later on today he could play some games with the others. heck at lest in this place they kept them busy being in this hospital all the time. "Thank you I hope it will knock me out. I only got 3hours of sleep in the early morning hours. by the way I bet your Father must still not trust me after my other personality. tired to hurt people but I guess that happened thanks. to my parents never coming to see me anymore." he says to Miss.Jones then takes the sleeping medicine. that she had hand him with the cup of water downs it all at once.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-17-2012, 10:41 AM

"My father is just worried about you. In the past, the patients who had split personalities had nearly killed someone and that is why he is worried about you." Emma explained. "This medicine should have you catch up on some sleep and wont let you over sleep. If you do need me you know how to call me in." She told him with a smile as she headed to the door. Even if her father didn't trust him, Emma thought he was a very sweet guy.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-20-2012, 04:28 PM

He listens to her then waits for the medicine to do it's job. "Thanks and I don't blame the good doctor for worrying. I'll see you later on after I wake up can you ask the chefs to leave me some lunch please? I should be up a few hours after lunch is over." He says yet ask Miss.Jones knowing how sometimes. if he falls a sleep the chefs would save his lunch for him. sometimes he would have tell them before hand are he would miss lunch.