Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-13-2014, 04:44 AM

So here we have a place to plot and play, for ideas and fun to come. The city we have in unknown yet but we shall look around. just watch out for knives in the shadows, of rings with poison in, and most of all look out for guns and the cross hairs you are in.
In My Sights.

this is the OOC thread for In My Sights.
An RP by Lunna Dea and Arc Angel:

Cast of Characters
Amory-Arc Angel
Sam-Lunna Dea
Don Carpi-NPC (Amory's boss)
Don Giuseppe-NPC (Amory's dead Ex-boss)
Aneta-NPC (wardrobe mistress)

my first thought is why is my guy hired to kill yours? is it an ex lover that wants you offed, a mob don that thinks your encroaching on his love, what?

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 02-18-2014 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: adding

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 02-14-2014, 10:13 PM

Alrighty, crackin' down to it...

My initial thoughts are that maybe my character was involved with a mob don, and things ended poorly. Maybe a mix of romantic and business involvement, so that when the romance ended, the business end got rough. As in, maybe that relationship started, my guy borrowed a lot of money to start his business, and now that they're through, he wants it all back? My guy can't pay up, so that paired with the don being upset over the relationship's end lead him to hire your character?

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 10:17 PM

problem with him wanting all the money back, YOU DONT KILL YOUR MONEY BAG!!!! sorry. a don would never kill some one that he can keep pushing for the money owed. but if your guy was square with him and then you broke off your love affair with him, and he heard that you were stepping out with another don. then he would want you dead for if he cant have you no don will.

Arc Angel

Old 02-14-2014, 11:22 PM

Ah, yes, that makes sense. That way, nobody gets paid! I understand.
Well, that would be an interesting way for him to be targeted, surely. Out of a relationship with one, got close to another; bam! That'd stir something up. That'd be a good one.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 11:26 PM

well the thing is with the way rumors go he may not even be getting into bed with the other don.... and that is meant in both ways.
now our time frame... the dons were in power from the early 1900's up to around 1987 with don Gotti AKA the Teflon don.

Arc Angel

Old 02-14-2014, 11:34 PM

Well, no, he certainly wouldn't need to. There would just need to be enough chatter that the other is pushed enough to strike. I believe you mentioned you have your assassin already, is there a time frame that would suit him best? My character translates easily enough into whichever is desired.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 11:36 PM

any time between 1900 and 1225 works for him.

Arc Angel

Old 02-14-2014, 11:42 PM

Alright, well we can go with a 1900's setting, if you'd rather not go any higher.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 11:45 PM

wops i meant 1900 to 2025.... boy he would be so out of his depths in the 1200's

Arc Angel

Old 02-14-2014, 11:55 PM

Ohh, I wasn't sure haha. (: I bet! That's quite a difference.
Okay, then maybe around the 1920-1930's? That's a fun time to work with...

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 12:00 AM

So during or after porabishion( alcohol is illegal)?

Arc Angel

Old 02-15-2014, 12:07 AM

Either way works for me just fine. During it may be interesting, but after would prove just as fun, I'm sure.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 12:13 AM

now are we going to be sticklers for history or go loosy goose? if we stick to history there is the view of two men together being unnatural and wrong. but it was not unheard of. there are Gay singers of the 1920's. it was a bit more open then today in some ways but in others they were more homophobes.

sorry to blast you with history when you want to get to the game. just wanting to make it really clear how we are going to play this.

Arc Angel

Old 02-15-2014, 12:26 AM

Oh, no, historical concepts are important too. I'm more than happy to discuss the questions you have. (:

Well, I believe if we stuck more historically when it comes to the social implications, it could mean a world of embarrassment for the connotations the involved dons would get... which could make the confrontations interesting. If we didn't then everything could be a bit more public, which could be fun too. Either way, again. Do you have a preference?

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 12:38 AM

is your guy more sub or dom?

Arc Angel

Old 02-15-2014, 01:08 AM

He's typically a sub, but it can depend.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 01:20 AM

good good, here are my thoughts. while you were not really romantic with the don he saw you as his... I dont know what job your going to have your guy doing, but you some how brought money in to his pockets so he claimed you. he knows you have had male lovers so has let that slip along with you two were an item, more his wishful thinking then reality. he may have forced you to bed with him. (your choice) but now you have an offer from another don for whatever you were doing for your frist don (be it singing, rumrunning, working the tables, whatever), well your frist don dont like him taking you away so he lays out a plan. he is going to frame up your new don for your death. since he had already let it be known that you liked guys he makes the rumor go one step further with telling people that the don only has you because he wanted you for his bed.

now mine is very much a Dom and I could see him persueing your guy and your guy not wanting him but dose.... do you get what I am saying?

Arc Angel

Old 02-15-2014, 08:24 AM

Ooh, I'm actually loving the idea of that set-up. I can have mine be a sort of performer, probably a musician of sorts that suits the times. He'd be stuck in a tricky situation there, which would play through nicely.

So, what would stop yours from actually assassinating mine? It will probably have to be a pretty convincing reason. His playing, or his looking too helpless, or...?

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 08:27 AM

his looks and his voice. I think those would be the reason for him not to kill you. I think the preformer would be great. a club singer would be the best.

Arc Angel

Old 02-15-2014, 08:43 AM

Alright, that does make sense. So there'd probably be a sort of immediate attraction. Alrighty. I do think singing would suit him well, actually.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 08:47 AM

my thought for the opening scene is a high end party, a bunch of don's are there to talk out their greavinces not that any belive that it will happen, your guy has been brought in to make nice with all the rich socialights that are not connected to the Mob. My guy has been brought in to kill you. maybe your called to the stage to do a bit of singing. and that is where I was thinking we could pick up.

---------- Post added 02-15-2014 at 12:59 AM ----------

I can start the thread if you think we have everything?

Arc Angel

Old 02-15-2014, 02:09 PM

That sounds like a marvelous plan! It would certainly get things rolling.

You can go ahead with the thread, if you'd like. I can't think of anything else we need for the time being.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 09:57 PM

and here we are.

Arc Angel

Old 02-15-2014, 10:42 PM

Thank ya, dear! I'll chime in in a few minutes here.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 10:43 PM

that ok take you time... we did some really good starting plot so I am happy.