Yamka Jaden
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 10-21-2016, 11:55 PM

I haven't gone since I was in my teens but I wouldn't mind going around this year, just because I'd think it would be fun. A couple of my co-workers have young children and want me to go with them, I might take them up on their offer and just dress up in random stuff. Hey, free candy right?

Anyone going trick or treating?

Viveka
:3

Old 10-22-2016, 08:58 PM

I wish I could, but this is my first autumn in Minnesota. Historically, nighttime temperatures on Halloween have been just a few degrees above freezing. I guess I could dress up as something with lots of fabric layers, but I hate cold weather so much :(

My cousin has invited me to her yearly Halloween party, so I'm probably doing that instead ^_^

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-22-2016, 11:55 PM

I thought you meant going without little kids, and I was like, can't you get in trouble for that…?

MusicEmo
Kira

Old 10-28-2016, 06:05 AM

This is actually the first Halloween in about... ten years or so I haven't at least part-time volunteered at my local safe Trick-or-treat. I would love to go out and get free candy, but the place I live isn't really a trick-or-treating spot (There are no sidewalks and people drive double the speed limit), so I'll probably just stay home with my dad and watch movies. We are a registered trick-or-treat house (our community has a website you can sign up for, and on it you can say if you're passing out candy or not) so we might some kids coming by, but probably not.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 10-28-2016, 06:50 AM

I will not be trick or treating, but I will be handing out candy to the kids of the neighborhood <3

Yamka Jaden
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 10-28-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
I thought you meant going without little kids, and I was like, can't you get in trouble for that…?
I don't think you can, but I'm not going to chance it anyways. I'll be handing out candy since I have a tendency to stay up late on holidays when I don't have to work the next day or work late. Might have a few people over to eat whatever candy I have left over and have a few drinks.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2016, 06:40 AM

I haven't gone trick or treating in 12 years. The last time I did, my littlest brother was 7 and he still liked going but at 8, he became too old for that.

I tend to give out candy almost every year though. That part is fun to me.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-31-2016, 08:50 AM

I'll be home handing out candy to the tick of treats. its all way fun to guess what the kids are in there costumes. this year will be my first year. with out my halloween dog I miss her. the old girl loved to come by the door to bark at me. lols