IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-22-2010, 05:49 PM

The idea is that there is a hidden school for humans and werewolfs a like.

The wolfs are suposed to be partnered up with a human.The humans are known as wolf tamers and have gifts that allow them to conect with thier partner,the pairings cane be guy girl,girl girl ,or guy guy,And yes there can be romance,

You can make 1 character and talk with someone in the rp and team up with them or make muti characters and createing your own partner((thats what im doing))

Before you do anything though PM me saying you will join , and then create your profile,please I'm very picky about that.

Its always open , so there is no issue if soeone new joins. Jsut read threw the rp briefly and dont ask me where we are.

Umm rules,just dont god mode,or if you have the ability to heal others ask te threw pm first ,just incase they have an idea they want to do....

other then that have fun

If you have questions PM me and i'll be happy to answer them.

Main Character's Skelington

Name: (main or minor)
Race:
Partner:
Bio:
Aperance:

Okay so now thats out of the way here is my character stuff:

Name: Yukina Utada(main)
Sex: Feamale
Race:Human
Partner:Ikuto Shemakaro
Bio:Shes a 3erd years student at the Academy ,she has been with Ikuto since her first year.(More on thier story as the rp goes on). She and Ikuto help teach the freashmen,and how to harness their gifts and how they will know who thier partner is. She is tough when she needs to be but other then that is very friendly. Her parents live in a house miles away from the hidden academy.
Aperance: ((Only Green eyes,if anyone know how to later it,ill give you 2000 gold))

Name:Ikuto Shemakaro(main)
Sex: Male
Race:Wolf
Partner: Yukina Utada
Bio: Is a 4th year student.Was dateing a student named Mishika for a while,but never conected with her.But then when Yukina came to the school he felt drawn to her.After Yukinas first month at the school,he ended up conecting with her,and they became partners.Hes cold most of the time to others,but is only kind to Yukina and those she trust.
Aoerance:
Human:

Wolf:

Name: Mishika Jiso(Smei Minor)
Sex: Feamale
Race: Human
Partner: None
Small Bio: Shes the schools evil creepy,'i run this school' kind of attitude girl. Shes also a 4th year and hates Yukina,at times wants to find ways to destroy her.(more will come)
Aperance:

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 03-22-2010 at 09:08 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 03-22-2010, 09:54 PM

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun
can I please join

Name: Isaac vinsent (mostly main)
Sex: male
Race: wolf
Partner: none at the moment, still looking
Bio: He is what you call a beach bum. He use to live in sunny california but kept on losing control of his wolf form. SO his parents shipped him off to this school.
Aperance:
wolf:

Name: Rhazel dinal (inbetween)
Sex: female
Race: human
Partner: still looking
Bio: She came to this school for two reasons, to get away from her abusive father and to find some friends.
Aperance:
lets start soon

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 03-22-2010, 10:53 PM

Name: Lucy Bayetta (main)
Sex: Female
Partner: Vini Marx
Bio: Lucy was raised by her father and pretends that the academy is just a normal boarding school to keep her father from getting involved. She has known Vini since fourth grade and she enjoys sparring with him. She is in her first year at the academy and is still very new to all that goes on.
Appearance:

Name: Vini Marx (main)
Sex: Male
Race: Werewolf
Partner: Lucy Bayetta
Bio: Born into a broken home, as a child he spent most of his time wandering the streets and playing with any kids he met. Was adopted into a new family after his seventh birthday and has lived with them ever since.
Appearance:

Wolf form:

Last edited by Louis duLac; 03-23-2010 at 03:39 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-22-2010, 11:12 PM

OKAY now we can start!are you two ready?))

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 03-22-2010, 11:30 PM

{ready}

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-23-2010, 12:00 AM

((okay then here we go))

The sun was high in the sky as the freashmen of the hidden academy walked across the bridge and to into the schools huge loby.They were being given thier dorm numbers and the names of thier room mates....here they would lern about thier gifts and how to control them with ease.

Yukina sighed a she watched from the top of the stairs."wow look at all of them Ikuto,its hard to belive the head master was able to find this mnay over the summer break",she said streaching."well think we should go gather them together and take them on the tour?",she asked looking to Ikuto.

Ikuto smiled to her as he walked over to her and kissed her cheek."yes there are alot of freashmen ,but it was ont two three yeas ago today that you yourself was a freshmen",she said nuzzeling her neack then looked to the freashment down below."guess we shou;d",he said and looked to Yukina."after you"

Yukina smiled at Ikuto and strokeing his cheek she headed down the stairs as Ikuto followed.She then whiseld to the large group."okay first years lissen up!"

Palmoun

Old 03-23-2010, 01:30 AM

Rhazel was headed into the academy and looked kind of scared. She was uneasy around guys since the only guy he had ever been around was her father and he beat her. So she never was completely relaxed aorund guys. She heard someone speak up and she chuckled the small little book she had with her. It was a old book her mother use to read to her before she died and she always kept it with her. She quickly walked over to the girl who was talking and wondered what this place owuld be like.

Isaac was leaning agenst one of the trees near the girl and smiled as she started to talk. He could see that she was already clamed and he hoped that he would find his partner soon. He saw a girl with long dark hair with a book come closer ot the girl and she seemed to be a little bit uneasy around people.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-23-2010, 01:53 AM

Yukina waited till everone was paying atention."okay ,first of welcome to Kayukitia Academy, I'm sure that alot of you are nervous,since some of you have yet to lern to control your gifts,witch is okay since we will help you with that.My names Yukina Utada,im a thierd year student and this is my partner Ikuto,hes a fourth year , we will be seeing you guys in most of your classes ,since we are asistents to morst of your teachers"She smiled."so to start things ff well give you guys the grand ture and go onver rules,if you have any questions,speak up",she said looking them over."Okay then follow us",she said looking to Ikuto as he smiled to her her and started walking.

Palmoun

Old 03-23-2010, 02:01 AM

Rhazel followed YUkina right away and stayed close so she wasn't near any of the guys at school. She didn't want to be since she all feared them slightly.

Isaac saw the girl as she made sure to stay away from everyone and smiled. She seemed interesting, he might just have to get to know her. He then followed Yukina and wondered what kind of gift she had and the other girl who was cluching a book for dear life.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-23-2010, 02:38 AM

Yukina smiled and looked back at the group as they walked down a large wide and tall hall way.She turned and walked backwards and smiled to the group."Okay here is where all your ,uh,book work clases will be ....classes start at 9am breackfeast is at 8am and wake up is at 7am ..... lunch will be served at noon,your last class will be at 4pm,dinner is at5pm,after that it is your own time,you can walk around the school ground,go to the dorms or whatever ,but theres no leaveing the campous what so ever",she said sternly.Then turned as they passed through the huge cafiteris witch was big as six foot ball fields side by side."this is the cafiteria ,ied show you guys the kitchen but the cooks are busey makeing out dinner"she said smileing.Then lead them through a long hall full of locers."This is where all lockers are so it gets a bit corwded but the scheduals are spaced out so the intire school isnt in here at one time",she smiled and lead them outside.

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 03-23-2010, 03:04 AM

Lucy hurried into the building, her hair a mess because she had woken up late and had no time to fix it. Vini loped gracefully beside her, his huge paws clicking on the pavement. They made it into the hall just as the rest of the freshmen were starting to move away on the tour. Lucy took her place at the rear of the group and Vini morphed back into his human shape. "Think anyone noticed?" Lucy whispered to Vini as she tried to smooth down her hair. He shrugged, scratching absently at his ear as he turned his eyes up to the young woman who was speaking to the group.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-23-2010, 03:16 AM

Yukina looked to the two lolly lagers and smiled."i noticed",she called out to them.But,she didnt say it in an angrey voice.more amused then anything else."thats another thing,try not to be late ,there are some teachers who will make you clean a room with a tooth brush if your late ,even as freashmen,but ill tell you who those teachers are at dinner",she said walking again."this is the cort yard open to all first years until 9pm,then all freshmen are exspected to be in the school.You will have to be in your dorms by 10pm.You can stay up as late as you wish ,just rember wake up is at 7am .. so you may want to get sleep",she sia dlooking at them."I'll show the girls to thier dorms around 9:30,so meet me in the main corador by then Ikuto will show the boys to the boy dorm rooms ",she said as they walked along.Into a green house."thsi is also open to everyone ..... of corce you must be out of here before 10pm",she remined them and walked along a path on the outside."this path goes around the intire school,we have a garden maze only open from wake up to sundown,when it gets dark,it very dangerous",she warned.She then pointed to two large gates."no one goes past thos gates unless orderd to by the headmaster,or if your with a teacher,its one of the most dangerous places on the school yard",she said in aserious tone and continued onward.

Palmoun

Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 AM

Isaac listend intently but he kept on looking at the girl who seemed to freak out when ever a boy was near her. She looked different from everyone else, as if she had a reason to be scared and yet none at all. He wondered what she was like and he nearly walked into a tree as he thought about it. But he quickly dogged it and pretended nothing had happend.

Rhazel stayed quiet as she followed and flipped otu when ever a guy brushed up agenst her. She cluched her little good tighter to her and wished that her mother was here. But no, that wish never came true for her. She sighed and continued ot follow Yukina and wondered who her room mate would be or if she was going to be alone.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-23-2010, 03:48 AM

Yukina smiled she walked along ,showing them the gym and and other areas.Then looked as they were back in thr loby where they had started from."okay first years ,that was all the places you are alowed to go until youve reached second year",she said sweetly."now ,its time for dinner,so lets all head to the cafe you can sit wher ever you like .... as long as its inside the cafitera",she said looking at them."so whos hungry?"

Ikuto smiled at the group.Dinaly speaking up."the cooks here a re great so you have nothing toi fear"

Palmoun

Old 03-23-2010, 03:51 AM

Isaac smiled and heared his stomach growled and headed straight for the cafateria. he quickly piled food onto his plate and coudln't wait to start to eat.

Rhazel watched everyone head to luch but made it so that she was the last one to make her way there. She didn't want to be around the guys and not in such a large crowd. She then slowly made her way there as she cluched onto her book more. as she passed Yukina she looked at her, "are we going to have room mates?" she asked, her voice was small and you had to listen carefully to hear everything.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-23-2010, 04:00 AM

Yukina looked to her."yeah you will,whats your room mate anywase,i havnt had a roomate since ive been here ,im supose to get a first year ,so it may be you"

Ikuto looked at her and gave a soft smile."I wont hurt you",he said softly.

Palmoun

Old 03-23-2010, 04:05 AM

Rhazel flipped when Ikuto talked to her and she stepped back a few steps. Her heart was going a mile a minute and she cluched the book more. She managed a small nod at him before looking at Yukina, "okay guess we will fine out." she managed to say and kept her distance away from Ikuto.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-23-2010, 04:27 AM

Ikuto sighed and kissed Yukinas cheek."ill go get us some food",he said and walked off to get some food.

Yukina smiled to her."whats the mader?Ikuto isnt a bad person,ive been with him for three years...."

Palmoun

Old 03-24-2010, 12:31 AM

Rhazel looked at Yukina, "I am just very uncomfortable around boys." she said softly and thought of her dad and his so call friends.

Isaac was eating like no tomorrow when the other boy came in.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 03-24-2010, 01:08 AM

Name: Talla Tsi(main)
Sex: Female
Bio: Talla and her brother have spent many years not quite fitting in a home so the school was a huge gift. Talla has a slight split personality from when she's talking to girls from boys. She tends to look down at men thinking them weak. Her brother is the exception since she adores him.
Appearance:
(human)

(wolf)

Name: Zarias Tsi(main)
Bio: Talla's older brother who'd protect her with his life. He was the person who found out about the school. Zarias isn't much of a talker and prefers to be alone.
Appearance:
(human)

(wolf)

Name: Mari Confair (main)
Bio: Mari is a runaway. Hating her parents and siblings. She found this school in hope of some better life than what was originally planned for her by her parents.
Appearance:

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-24-2010, 01:16 AM

(welcome to the rp!))

Yukina smiled at her."well hes difernt so dont be scared around him,okay?well at least try no to be,i understand if its hard,but thats somthing you have to get over here",she said consolling her.Then blinked as the head master aproached her and hadne her a red envelope.He bowed to her and left. Yukina looked to it and sighed."crap",she muttered.

Palmoun

Old 03-24-2010, 01:19 AM

Rhazel nodded a little, "I will try to." she said softly but wasn't sure if she could but she would try. She then looked at the Envelope, "what is that?" she asked softly.

Isaac was soon done and leand back in his chair.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 03-24-2010, 01:21 AM

((Thanks!))

"Zarias were late!" Talla said panicking as they arrived with a girl who Talla knew from back home by name. Talla hated being late, it made her feel guilty.

Zarias sighed at his sister, "Don't worry it's fine it's the damn bus' fault anyway..." He said shaking his head. He hoped this did cause a bad first impression though.

Mari laughed at the two. She knew them from home but weren't very close. She knew Zarias was a loner and Talla was a bit crazy but she was glad to know some people who went to the school.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-24-2010, 01:33 AM

Ikuto stopped and looked to Issac as he had his and Yukina's lunch ,going over he smerked some."so freshmen,what do you think of the school so far?"

Yukina looked at her for a moment with a serious expreshion.But then smiled."nothing first years have to worry about",she said sticking it in her pocket.Then looked up seing the late arivales.She sighed."i'll be right back",she said going over to the tree."....lateness,is not something that will be taken lightlt here"

Palmoun

Old 03-24-2010, 01:37 AM

Rhazel watched Yukina go and stayed right there. She leand agenst the wall and wondered if she could really get use to being around guys. She wans't sure since to her all guys where here to hurt her.

Isaac smiled at him, "yeah, I am loving it so far." he said as he smiled at him.