Cyanide
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-19-2007, 11:08 PM

Just curious to see if any of you have ever played it...

I personally think it's a brilliant game but it seems that no one's ever so much as heard of it.

xx;

So if you have played it, what did you think? If you haven't played it, how about you go and buy it right this very second?

:]

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-20-2007, 07:55 AM

I played it a bit at one of my friends and found it really great. I love the ambience of the game and it was really beautiful

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 03-20-2007, 11:47 AM

I've seen it in the stores before when we would go buy games, but I never could talk my son into getting it. He likes games that I wouldn't normally play. Now he has an X-Box, and I think that game is only for PS2 right?

Cyanide
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2007, 03:58 PM

As far as I'm aware you can get it on most platforms. If not for X-Box you can definately get it for PC... and I'm assuming you have one of those. x]

But yeah, I think one of my friends has it for X-Box... but I could be mistaken.

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-20-2007, 04:04 PM

• It's a hidden gem. :3
    My friend has it on GameCube, and I had the chance to play through the beginning the last time we did a console swap(her cube for my ps2) so she could get fit for tennis season(playing DDR).

I fell in love with it instantly because of it's uniqueness compared to most other games that are of the shooting-ish genre. Sadly, I don't remember much about the game, so I might even be wrong about the genre. xDD;

MagnusXL
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to MagnusXL

Old 03-25-2007, 10:40 AM

I played it. Didn't beat it because the memory card was lost. =(

I liked it. Especially since you could sometimes just run up and kill people instead of taking the stealthy, long way.

But that's just because I'm a prick. XD

FinalBlackMage
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2007, 07:45 PM

I read EGM all the time and if you pay attention, they go on about this game as well as Psychonauts. They loved it and make an effort to make sure everyone knows about it. It is a fantastic game. I only wish there was a sequil after that, erm, ending. But ya, fantastic game.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-28-2007, 07:51 PM

I don't know if they will do a sequel O.o I don't think the game, strangly, had a lot of success.
I loved the colors of the game. Everything was so vivid ^^

Balthier
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2007, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainaSpirit
I don't know if they will do a sequel O.o I don't think the game, strangly, had a lot of success.
I loved the colors of the game. Everything was so vivid ^^
It's funny, it wasn't, but it IS one of those classics that most gamers have played and loved. It's more like an unpopular (or unnoticed) game that nobody really has anything bad to say about. No sequel will probably ever come for it but who knows. Stranger things have happened in terms of video games I'm sure.

Riddle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2007, 10:18 AM

Yeah, I played it... and it seemed really easy in the beginning... however, I noticed that after a while it started getting really strategic. I ended up abandoning it for other games... and it was my little sister who actually made it to the end (and made me fight the final boss, no less ) :lol:

Still, it was pretty fun for a while. Too adventure-y, and not enough RPG elements to keep me interested though.

Gamergirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2007, 09:59 PM

Yeah I have played Beyond Good & Evil. I think it is fun but I haven't beat it yet.

kyoshiana
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to kyoshiana Send a message via Yahoo to kyoshiana

Old 09-12-2008, 08:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this game... I played through it twice and might start again a third time xD... I had seen it a ton of times in the bargain bins and finally decided to buy it and fell in love with it as soon as I put it in hehe

and I am so incredibly happy that there IS going to be a sequel... when it comes out I'm not sure... the announcement that there is a Beyond Good and Evil 2 in the works was made earlier this year but I just found out it's confirmation like 10 minutes ago so I'm still very excited... and a bit sad because it'll probably be a long while before they release it T___T ... hopefully when it comes out it'll get more attention than the first because I heard it was meant to be a trilogy ... and if it is... then I want a third installment in the future >_< ... lol