Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-30-2012, 05:33 AM

Name: 'Raz' Elliot Rasburry
job: vocalist for a rock band
appearance: 5'8" very pale. he dresses as flamboyant as his personality. lots of accessories, punkish clothing, and black usually with bright colors mixed in.
eyes- dark brown
hair- black/dark brown with red and purple streaks. the shortest layers are to the bottom of his ears. His bangs are in his eyes, and towards the back, there are long layers that reach his shoulders.

that's the most accurate pic I can find. the accessories are spot on.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-30-2012 at 05:36 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2012, 05:49 AM

Name:Lily Lavender
Job:Waitress at a bar
appearance:

Name: Bijou Frances
Job: Bartender and painter in her spear time
appearance:

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 06-13-2012 at 03:14 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-30-2012, 06:30 AM

Raz pranced onto the stage, his eyes shining with passion. His fellow band members followed behind, slightly more subdued. It was only a small bar they were playing in tonight, but they could hardly be picky. Fruit Cocktail was still a new band and there was actually a crowd tonight, unlike their last gig. Raz grabbed the mike and waved a fist in the air to grab everyone's attention.

"Are you guys ready for some music tonight?!" he screamed. A murmur of affirmation rippled through the bar's inhabitants. "Really? Are you sure you're ready?" he asked again. The response wasn't much louder that time. The lights on the stage weren't exactly the bright lights Raz always dreamed of. Actually, the lighting was so off that his red belt looked purple. This didn't bode well.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2012, 06:38 AM

Lily holds on to a sliver tray with one of her hands. she walks to a table then start to place drinks on said table. tonight the bar had a band playing which was great since. the normal people that come to play here. need a break once in a while her boss was happy he like rock music. he had tolled Lily to give the band water when they ask for it as well food. it was on the house since they were playing tonight.

Soon some people form a other table yelled for young waitress. to come over to there table so they can. place a order of drinks as well food for the table. sometimes she would wonder about looking for a other job. she dislike the rude bar locals that come here so often. at times she'd have get in between fights so the police would. not be called over since a all night bakery and cafe were a cross the street.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-30-2012, 06:54 AM

Despite Raz having low expectations for the night, the second the band started playing, the crowd became rowdy and excited. Some of that could be the fact that this was a bar and people were drunk, but he could hope it was their music. His strong voice rose above the guitar riffs and the crowd and possibly over the smell of alcohol. Never for a second was he motionless on the stage. He danced at the front, shaking his hips and showing off his lithe body. He skipped over to the guitarist and they sang and played back to back until the end of the song. In all, the little concert was going well.

As the first song ended, Raz called down to the waitress nearest to him, asking for a bottle of water.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2012, 07:07 AM

"Yes sir I'll get a bottle of water for you right away." she says to the singer of the band then hurry's. quickly back over to the bar asking for a cold bottle of water. Lily walks back over to the band with the bottle of cold water. she hope it would be better then hot bottled water. she grabs the bottle of water and hands it to the singer. "Is there any thing else I can get you guy's? if so please let me know before your next song. uh oh please excuse me I need to stop a fight in the second row of tables." Lily says placing the bottle of water on the stage she walks. over to the table of rowdy telling them to knock it off are she'll get a bouncer. to come kick them out if they cause to much trouble.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-30-2012, 07:08 PM

Raz grinned and looked the woman over with a grin. This bar had some serious eye candy. He grabbed the water bottle, reveling in its coldness. "Nah, this is good babe," he said and took a drink of water. "We'll come sample your drinks after the show though--" he started before he realized the waitress had rushed off. With a shrug, he wandered back to the mike with his water.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2012, 02:03 AM

Lily sighs out while walking to the back room to go take a brake. she all ways work the night shift till when the close. so this was a normal night for her so far but wanted the drunk fights to stop mostly. "Hey Mac I'll be on my break in the back room if you need me. please send someone in the break room with a soda and hamburger will yeah?" Lily ask the bar tender named Mac they were good work buddy's.

"Sure thing Yuri I'll get Brigitte two bring it to yeah. you want it on your tab this time? are will you be paying in cash?" Mac ask Lily he like to use her japanesse version of her name a lot. Lily only mouths cash to him since her tab was clean right now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 02:49 AM

The band played another energetic song and then settled into a ballad. It was the first time Raz actually used the mic stand and didn't bounce around the stage with the rest of his band. He scanned the crowd for the eye candy waitress from before, but he didn't see her. He put a little extra effort into the song just in case. The girls always dug lyrics about love being like stars bursting and forever and always and all that jazz--and Raz dug the girls.

During the song, the bar got real quiet and and the last notes faded into it. Raz grinned. He got the rowdy bunch tamed with a simple ballad song. Would you look at that. Suddenly, the crowd burst out clapping. That was their last song so the band took a bow and left to go get changed.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2012, 03:00 AM

Once Lily was done with her break she came back out in to the bar. she had heard some of the bands last song it sound nice. yet she did not hear all of the song just half of it since her break was only 20minutes long. but as they walk off stage she was busy starting to clean up some of the tables. each night she would stay to help clean up the bar after a band plays. rarely she would clean up till the place was clean for the next night.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 03:07 AM

Raz quickly wiped away the stage makeup and changed into jeans instead of the black pants he was performing in. His shirt was also more subdued now, but still black with red patterns. He did have a thing for matching his hair after all. He didn't wait for his other bandmates before waltzing back into the bar. His sharp eyes spotted the waitress he was looking for immediately. Not wasting any time, he made a bee line for her.

Raz leaned against the table she was cleaning and gave a little smirk. "Hey Pretty. How'd you like our show?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2012, 03:45 AM

"It was great and for once not to many fights broke lose. which is rare in here we got in to no trouble. with the all night bakery are cafe a cross the street that is a nice plus for us." she says to the band's singer yet let a soft smile on her face. but kept on cleaning off the current table she was at. some of the crowd was still at the bar sometimes there would. be some talent scouts are some record company big wigs around. to try find the next big thing in music are help a band find some better gigs. if it was a talent scout working for one of talent agency around the city.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 05:19 AM

Raz looked at the woman quizzically. "Are you that concerned with a bakery? If they opened across the street from a bar, its their fault," he complained. He had to move away from the table so she could finish cleaning it. Was the table really more important than him? "Hey, what's your name?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2012, 05:37 AM

"My name is Lily but Mac the bartender likes to call me Yuri. not really but they are open 24hours a day. the owners get mad if we make one of there cakes fall." Lily explains to the man as she finish cleaning up the table. then moves on to the next table close by this bar only has 6 waitress. only 4 of them came in tonight they mighty have to fire the two that did not show up. truth be tolled she was in to rock music a little. but wanted to find a boyfriend someday that she can hang out with. on her off days are go to rock concerts with are a rock festival.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 11:41 PM

Raz followed the woman to the next table as she worked. "Yuri huh? Is that Asian or something?" he asked. "I think I'll just call you Lily. I'm Raz. Nice to meet you." He gave a winning smile as he posed as sexy as he could, leaning against the next table.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2012, 12:11 AM

Lily giggles a bit when he ask her about Yuri but could not help but giggle. "Nice to meet you Raz and Yuri is my japanesse name but it means Lily non the less." she says to Raz yet wonder if that was just his stage name? if so she wonder what his early name is. but would not be rude to ask him such a thing at all it would be unladylike. she blush a bit seeing him do a sexy pose but kept on working. she notice one of the other girls. were working on a other set of tables so she would not have to do them. the 3rd girl was working behind the bar with Mac helping him clean up.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 02:13 AM

Raz scratched his head. "Oh, are you japanese then?" he asked. It was a little hard to tell in this lighting, but he supposed it might be true. He spotted the band's guitarist across the room grinning at him. He could practically hear the guy making fun of his attempts the woo the girl. Well he'd show him. He stepped in front of Lily. "Hey, when you're done with this, do you want to have a drink with me?" he asked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2012, 02:21 AM

"I am half japanesse and sure I would like to have a drink with you. I just got 2 more tables to do after this one okay?" Lily says to the band singer yet moved some dish's. in to a plastic dish carrying tub knowing however stay late this time. would be washing the dish's with Mac before going home. once every full moon she have to stay help Mac out.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 04:34 AM

Raz grinned. He scored, he totally scored this time. He couldn't wait to rub this in his bandmate's faces. "I'll be at the bar then, Pretty," he said before prancing off with an idiotic smile. He sat down on a bar stool and ordered himself a beer to drink while he waited. Of course the bartender didn't believe he was 21, but he showed off his ID proudly. There was nothing like being 21 and getting carded. He would wave his ID under the nose of any bartender who asked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2012, 05:22 AM

Lily watch Raz walk off yet could not stop blushing he was so handsome. she works quickly to finish the table she is on. then works on the next table till she get's it all cleaned up. only once the walks off in to the back to drop dirty dish's off. then start's to clean the last table it only takes her 10minutes tops. after she is done she walks over to the bar and go's behind it knowing Mac he would. let her get away with one beer tonight since they did not get any calls tonight. "Hey Mac were is that imported beer form Germany at? it is all ways so good when I had it last time which was 3months ago." she ask the bar tender as she was starting to look for the beer.

"Yuri you know the boss will find out if I let you have one. but heck he will be glad is hell to learn we got no call's for once. so I'll let you have one but only with a soda on the side. what would you like sir we got all sorts of beer at this bar. please take your pic form this list." Mac says to the band's singer as he pulls out a big list of beer's out. he hands it over so the band could have there choice of beers.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 06:36 PM

Seeing the list of beers, Raz felt like he might just salivate. He waved over the other band members. "Look at all this beer, guys!" he exclaimed in excitement. The blue haired guitarist rolled his eyes at Raz, but looked just as happy. They were definitely going to come back to this bar sometime. Even the girl of their group looked like she was enjoying herself.

Once they had ordered their drinks, Raz turned to Lily. "Why don't I introduce you to the rest of the band. I can tell you're a rocker at heart."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2012, 09:56 PM

"Sure and how did you guess that?" Lily ask Raz in a some what shocked voice. yet was holding on to her beer with one hand even if she is. one year under the drinking age once in a while. she can have a drink at work but only if the bar got no calls. it rarely happens so she like to have her beer when hanging around the bar. she moved away form the back of the bar to. sit down on a bar seat with a backing two it so she would not fall off.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 03:16 AM

When Lily had moved to the customer side of the bar, Raz gave her a winning look. "I just have a way of reading people," he said.

"More like BSing your way into their pants," the guitarist muttered. Raz elbowed him in the ribs. They glared at each other for a second, then the guitarist spoke again. "Didn't you say you were going to introduce us?"

"Ehem...yes." Raz pointed to the guy next to him. "Blueberry head here is Jonah, the guitarist. Our drummer is Misty. She's peachy," he said, moving to point at the girl sitting next to Jonah. He hummed under his breath and started to look around the bar for the last band member who wasn't at the bar with the rest. Finally he spotted a very short blond haired guy lurking in a corner. "Trey's the bassist. He's uh...not a fan of bars. Too young to drink," he finally finished.

Raz waved a hand at Lily. "Guys, this is Lily."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2012, 04:31 AM

Lily takes a long drink of her beer yet drinks only a bit of it. she listen to all of there names before speaking. "It is nice to meet you all and heck I'm only a few months away. form my 21 birthday but my boss lets me drink one beer once in a while." she says but was not happy with the fact she was lightly weight drinker. after one are two beers she would be blushing. even talking to people she dose not know but that mostly happens at home.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 04:46 AM

Raz raised an eyebrow and had to elbow Jonah in the ribs again to keep him from saying another sarcastic comment. "Well a couple months shy isn't a big deal. But this is interesting. I'm only a couple months past 21. We're about the same age!" he exclaimed. "So, do you work full time or do you also go to school?"