Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2011, 11:43 PM

In a small forest rests a small shop. Under the shop rests cages. In the very back in a lion like cage against the wall rests a young red haired girl. She is what is considerd a salve. And though she is unaware as much as her new master is unaware what they will be getting into with this mysterious girl

--------

Last edited by Faith_Fire_Mistress; 10-12-2011 at 11:54 PM..

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 PM

The slave profile

Name:Rozara Eli Ember
Nick name:Roza,Rose,red
Biogaphy:Rose's father is a elder vampire one of the originols. Rose mother was a witch who was tricked by his charm. When rose brother was born..he seemed off 4 years later rose was born with the mixed arua of the black. flame. h etrye dto kill the new born on spot. But failed. Her mother took her two children away. moving every few months. By the time rose turned 9 theyd moved 18 times. All because rose had lost control of her powers and was now easy to detect. Then he ,her father caught up. Killing her mother. Her brother 13. Took her away and ran. That lasted for about a week and he caught up. Her brother and her were cought by his gones. But she got away. She ran..as far as she know she brothers dead. SH blames her self for both of there deaths. At 12 she was cought by slaves traders.and sold into slavery. Shes not one to be controlled though even to this day
Race:Withc/Vampire
likes and hates

I like these things
+Stars
+Sweets
+High places
But I hate
xStorms
xMy father
xLoseing

Pic.

SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 10-13-2011, 12:33 AM

Master profile~

Name: Skye Kurayami
Nickname: He goes by Skye. That's it. >3>
Bio: I really don't feel like typing out a bio, so let's just say he doesn't like talking about it. >w<;;
Age: Stopped counting after 500, but appears to be around 25 years of age.
Race: Shadow demon
Likes: night time, reading, quiet time to himself, and full moons
Dislikes: sunlight, or daytime in general, being told what to do, and disobedient slaves.
Appearance:
Took me forever to find a pic I liked. Sorry it took so long. D:

Last edited by SpiritTaker; 10-13-2011 at 01:13 AM..

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 01:06 AM

[/color]Rozarau Shino

Click,click,click. The end of a whip lightly tapping the ground out of boredom came from on of the idiots the owner of this place called guards. The red haired girl lay on her side her small skirt and tight shirt showing off a bit more than her preference. Vanilla like skin showed,her hand on her shin as she propped her self up by her elbow. Rusted but steady chains gribbed tigtly around her wrists and anclkles. A collar with a chain attacked to it as well,held a few charms that meant little to her but much to the masters. Or so she had learned. Crimson fire gleamed in her eyes hidneg the scars of her past. A small layer of dust and dim lighting hid her outer scars. Depsite her livieng condiation and health problems at the time,she was extreamly attartcive. Though its to be expected being born from a elder vampire,and witch

Rose was conetntly being beatend for punishment,dspeite being a slave for 10 years she never faulterd in her defince. She had given up to much. There were some things she just wouldnt let go.
Some things she refused to up with with out a fight.

((Hows this)

Last edited by Faith_Fire_Mistress; 10-13-2011 at 01:44 AM..

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 01:16 AM

[[awesomesauce.
Just...
you don't need the pretty posties... o.o
It makes me lag. D:
And I realized I messed up on his nickname. XD Cause I had that there before I decided to change his name. o.o]]
Skye let out a sigh, running a hand through his white hair. He was having one of his slaves driving him to the little shop in the forest. It was better than walking, at least. The only bad thing is that is is daytime. Oh how he hated daylight. he just couldn't stand the bright rays of the sun. After they arrived, he got out and went into the shop, soon being led down under to where the slaves were.

He walked along the cages, observing the slaves as they sat in their cages. He was about to give up on getting another slave when he noticed the cage in the very back. Now curious, he approached it and looked at the red haired girl in the cage. He stayed silent, wondering if she would say anything.

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 01:23 AM

The red haired girl simply looked up. Thinking...'Oh great another one'
She sat up crossing her legs. When he didnt say any thing..she sighed.
"Yes?" she said. In a 'are you gonna just stand there' sort of way.
She was tired and wanted to sleep. It helped her to ignore her nausa and growing hunger.
Not that sleep was says either. And not that she cared she was used to it.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 01:26 AM

Skye grinned, showing his sharp pointed teeth. He didn't take his eye(since he has an eyepatch) off the girl. "What's your name?" He asked. His voice was indeed demonic, but had a gentle tone to it.

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 AM

The red haead sighed.."Rozara Eli Ember" she stated. Her tone was simple and sharp. Her toung like a nettle as she spoke.
Backed up easy by her gravely voice. Though it was normaly smooth like velevt. It hadnt been in a long time.
She sighed and looked up. "Why do you ask"

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 01:46 AM

"Well then," he said, "It's nice to meet you, miss Ember. I'm Skye Kurayami." He paused for a moment before continuing to speak. "I like to know the names of slaves before I get them," he said, "Simple, no?"

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 AM

Rose looked..'was he planning on buying her' the guard seemed as suprised as her but she simply sat there. And said. "I suppose so"

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 01:54 AM

Skye look at the guard, taking not of his surprised expression. He then looked back at Rose, smiling. "So how much does she cost?" he asked the guard, yet didt turn his gaze from the red-haired female.

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 01:58 AM

Rose blinked...he was buying her. Did he not know the trouble slaves were in the back. The ones that were dangerous or a and had been etruenrd sevrel times. She was so far..in the back they were soon going to 'take care' of the problem.
Whne the guard opend his mouth she was not supsrised she was cheap due to her decliend health and track recorder of vilonce. "400" he had stated

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 02:24 AM

Skye nodded slightly, pulling out his wallet. "I'll take her," He said. He handed the guard the money, then turned to look at Rose. "I'm sure you'll like your new home," he said with a smile.

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 02:33 AM

Rose looked as teh gaurd unlocke dth chain and pulled hard pulling her out. She was weak fatigued so he pulled hard enough to almost make her fall. "Watch it" she snapped. She grabbed the adge of the cage trying to get her legs to work.
She looked at her new master

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 02:44 AM

Skye sighed. She was obviously weak. He walked over to her, sweeping her off her feet and into his arms. "You're too weak to be walking," he said, "They really need to feed the slaves more often." He sighed, his tail(yes he has a tail. Its like a devil tail) wrapping around the chain thar the guard held, yanking it out of the mans grasp. With that done, he began to head back to his car that was waiting outside.

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 02:48 AM

Rose made her objection clear with a glare but sighed. Knowing he was right.
"The ones with a higher chance of getting bought get fead some type of meat or fruit once a day" she said. "The ones in the back get fead weekly" she explained simply.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 02:56 AM

"Well you'll be fed regularly at my home," Skye said, "I may be a demon, but I'm not cruel." Once at the car, he sat her in the back seat before getting in on the other side. "Take us home," he told the slave that was driving.

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 03:13 AM

ROs leaned her head aginst the window. She was exhosuted...it was eays to see no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 03:16 AM

After they were back at Skye's mansion, he got out and went over to Rose's side. He opened the door, catching her before she could fall out of the car. He gently picked her up and carried her inside.

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 03:17 AM

ROse had fallen into a bit of a trance. A half sleep.
"SO your a demon?' she said in a muffled voice from being only half awake as she spoke

SpiritTaker

Old 10-13-2011, 03:21 AM

"Shadow demon, to be precise," Skye said as he headed up to his room. He placed her on his bed, smiling down at her. "You can rest here until you choose a room you like," He said, "When you wake up, I'll be in my study just down the hall. It's the room with the black door and silver designs on it."

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2011, 09:34 PM

Rose could not fight the sleep that came. Her eyes closed and she fell into her usaual restless sleep.
Her eyes danced under her thin skined lids.

A couple hours latter she woke up unsteady on her feet still. She felt a little better though. She headed her way to find him
She found teh study. The door was open she kncoked one the frame.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-14-2011, 12:27 AM

Skye looked up from his book, noticing Rose. "Ah," He said, "Did you get a nice rest? Come on in and take a seat." He smiled, marking his place and putting his book down. He folded his hands, placing them on the book.

Faith_Fire_Mistress
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2011, 12:48 AM

Rose looked at him cuastiosuly. She didnt sit but went in and leaned gainst the wall. "Yes..Thank you" she said poltly. But her voice was strained. She was weiry of his cations of him. Waiting for the usal sadsticness to began.
Waiting to fight. "So..." she began.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-14-2011, 01:02 AM

Skye raised an eyebrow when she didn't sit. He shrugged it off and soon stood up. "You must be hungry," He said as he walked around his desk and leaned against it, his tail swishing from side to side, "Seeing as you rarely get fed..."