Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 02-10-2008, 03:56 AM

Hello there! Thank you for checking this out~
I'm a collector of art, I love avatar art but in this thread I'm looking specifically for Role Play character art. Orla_Yakushi and myself started a Private role play in late January that has really taken off. We started with random pictures that we thought resembled our characters and now that the role play is off the ground we would like to have some artist(s) draw our characters for us.

I would love for someone to love our characters so much // Or enjoy our Rp so much that they offer to do our character(s) for free~ Though I am aware that rarely happens, so I am willing to pay some gold for art. If you're up to it, please post letting me know how much you'll charge and please include an example of your art. I will check back frequently to see if there are any offers.

What I'm looking for:
I'd like full body if at all possible but I also like waist up. Chibi's are cute too, but I'd like something I can use in their profiles. I prefer CG over Traditional.

What I can pay:
I don't earn a lot of gold; I mostly post in the Rp threads which explains plenty. I am looking to pay between 50g and 200g tops. But if the art is really to my liking then I'm willing to go as far as 500g.

Links:
Glasses of Blood Role Play
Character Profiles

Artist(s) who Made Art for us & Links to their shops: [[If they have them]]
RoyalSquishy

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 02-10-2008, 03:57 AM

Main Character Art:

Nisa Shiomi-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Cain Roseththorn-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Naio-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Jiro Ishida-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Sisio-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Villain Character Art:

Suzu Miyamoto-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Kano Takeda-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Yotsy

Old 02-10-2008, 03:57 AM

Miscellaneous Character Art:

Miyo Shiomi-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Akira Enoki-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Richard-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Keria-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Hisaume Nakae-
[By RoyalSquishy]

Yotsy

Old 02-10-2008, 04:02 AM

Couple Character Art:

Cain & Nisa- Romantic
[By RoyalSquishy]

Jiro & Naio- Romantic
[By RoyalSquishy]

Kano & Sisio-

Yotsy

Old 02-12-2008, 03:31 AM

O.o;
*pokes thread*