View Poll Results: Do you know of a role-play like that?
No, sorry. (Me: Aww, okies, thanks anyway, :D) 2 66.67%
Yes! And I'll tell you! (Me: YAY! THANK YOU! :D) 1 33.33%
No!! You ask far too much!! Dork!! (Me: Sorry...) 1 33.33%
Yes but find it yourself. Stop asking so much of everyone else, you lazy bum. (Me: Yes'm/Yessir) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-10-2009, 12:27 PM

I'm probably just too lazy to continue looking for the kind of role-play I'd like to do (or I'm too busy while playing Evony, Menewsha, Second Life, Gaia Online and Alien Adoption Agency), so I'm posting this thread because I'm looking for something that fits into all of the following categories, or most, if there is one (beware, I'm VERY new at role-playing) :

Adventurous - not lots gundams and mechs and shooting and blah, more like swords... maybe guns... daggers... shurikens... like a fairytale, but not... like Little Red Riding Hood crossed over with Lord of the Rings and the Chronicles of Narnia minus the talking animals... or something...

Science Fiction/Fantasy - Like I said before, Elves and things. Magic doesn't make up fantasy, and technology doesn't make up science-fiction. But both categories are good, with or without magic and/or technology.

Originality - Okay, I like anime series and stuff, but usually the role-plays for anime aren't that interesting... they're not what I need, I guess... I need something where I can make up my own character and have it be original, along with the rest of the role-play, so it's like reading one giant story/a story, without super-long posts.

Easy And Fun - I'm not good with explaining things; in fact, a lot of the time, I find it hard to explain things. Once I couldn't even explain what " XD " was to a friend of mine. Lame, I know. So I want something where it's fun but where I don't have to explain every detail of something... or, now that I think about it, where I don't have to read a lot of details about one item. Reading too many details makes something way boring.

Time Preference - There are certain times of the day when I'm logged on... usually somewhere within the 7AM to 3PM time area Eastern Time, since I'm in New York. I'd prefer being able to role-play then, because then I'm not sitting around for an hour waiting for someone else to post. I left a role-play thread at Gaia because I wasn't ever on when everyone else was and I was so bored.

Patience - A role-play where people will be patient with me. In addition to being new, I'm normally scatterbrained and I realize that can become very annoying after a while.

If anyone here could help me find a role-play thread like that, I'd really, really, really, really, appreciate it, because I know a role-play like that is probably pretty rare! And I'm sorry that I'm asking so much! :sweat:

Last edited by Zilithandria Moonlight; 08-10-2009 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: correcting one sentance