Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 09-18-2010, 08:09 AM

Name: Sikura
Appearance: with blue eyes and wolf ears and tail.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 10-11-2010 at 01:59 PM..

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-18-2010, 08:30 AM

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-18-2010, 08:36 AM

In the woods near a pond, a figure of a female wolf stood on all fours. Her brown hair swayed in the wind as she drank from the pond that was between her den and the village up the road. She closed her blue eyes as she drank and let the wind blew through her brown fur.

But the female was still on the young side so she did not notice she had an audience. A pair of hunters were out searching for their prey when they came across the beautiful brown wolf. They drew closer to her and tried not to make a sound.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-18-2010, 08:42 AM

The large white wolf had been watching her from behind a group of trees, and he thought she was beautiful, it didn't even register with him at first that she was being stalked by a group of hunters, until one of them stepped in front of him. He was afraid to do anything, until he noticed they were prepared to kill her. As one of them lifted his rifle and took aim, he leaps out and attacks him, quickly disarming and piercing the flesh of his throat.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-18-2010, 08:47 AM

The man's gun discharged into the air and caused the brown wolf to lift her head. She grew scared at the sight of the second hunter who took aim at the white wolf. Her eyes grew wide with worry as she leapt up and bit at the hunter's neck like she would a deer. He fired his gun as she bit down on his neck. The hunter punched at her and rolled over forcing her to let go. She jumped back as he grabbed his gun again and took aim at her.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-18-2010, 09:10 AM

Noticing he had little time to react, the White Wolf realized he didn't have time to pounce the hunter, and instead pounced the female, and the man shot. Whitewolf took the shot in his side, but the two wolves ended up trampling over the hunter, who smacked his head on a rock and died instantly as his head split open, and the two wolves came to a stop after tumbling down a hill.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-18-2010, 09:15 AM

The female closed her eyes as the hunter shot at her but realized the white wolf was pushing her out of the way. She helped the other wolf smack the hunter's head against the rock and made her escape with the wounded wolf. Her eyes closed as they rolled down a hill away from her den. When the dust settled, the female looked over at the wounded wolf and slowly, moved closer to him with her ears down. "Are you okay?" She asked in a soft, quiet tone.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-18-2010, 09:32 AM

The white wolf was sprawled out on the ground and barely moved. His body was pretty banged up, and he was clearly winded and hurt, but after a couple minutes he tried to move, attempting to push himself up on shaky paws, but he collapsed on the ground again.

"I-I'll be ok... I just... need... rest..." He lied, closing his eyes, drifting on the verge of consciousness.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-18-2010, 09:40 AM

Her eyes stayed on the wounded wolf as she shook her head and moved closer to him. "Please, don't move. I can see that you are not okay and require treatment." The female said as she licked his ear and then looked around to see if the surroundings were clear. "I'll be right back." She then ran to her den, passed the dead men, where she grabbed a water jug and a box of bandages. The brown wolf carried the objects back to where her wounded savior had fallen.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-18-2010, 09:49 AM

His breathing was slow and soft, he moaned in pain and he was bleeding from where he was shot. He trembled and closed his eyes, he felt the lick to his ear and blushed, it filled him with warmth, and he relaxed a bit. He waited as she left, and his mind raced, he had saved her, but felt like she was the true savior here.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-18-2010, 09:59 AM

She ran back to his side and dropped the bandages before running over to the pond and getting some water. Her blue eyes went to him as she ran back down the hill, trying not to spill any. The female licked his ear again to make sure he was awake before going to his wound. As she did all this, the bullet stayed inside him as she tried to figure it out. But she tried not to panic and help the white wolf.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-18-2010, 10:32 AM

He calmed once her tongue brushed across his ear again, he had begun to doze, but as she licked him, his head cleared and he opened his eyes to see her.

"You're beautiful..." he whispered, weak from his wound.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-18-2010, 06:12 PM

The female looked at him as he woke up from his daze and smiled. But a light pink was barely seen under her brown fur. Her eyes went to his as she smiled, slighty and looked away. "Thank you." She poured some water on the wound and started to squeeze his side to get the bullet out. "Sorry, but this is going to hurt and the only way I can think of."

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-19-2010, 06:25 PM

Incredible amounts of pain began to pulse up his body from his bullet wound, and he did his best to hide his weakness, but as she squeezed, it became too much, and he started to cry out, it felt like some big creature was trying to climb out of him.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-19-2010, 09:07 PM

She heard his cries and felt bad for hurting him but the bullet was almost of his side. The female watched him as she felt the bullet leave his side. Her eyes stayed on him as she licked his muzzle and his ears. "I'm sorry I hurt you." As she stitched up his side, there was an awkward feeling inside of her heart. This wolf she had never met before didn't feel like a threat to her.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-20-2010, 07:55 AM

As the bullet was squeezed out of his wound, blood staining his pure white fur, he let out a loud howl, before collapsing and trembling. He began to whimper like a little baby as his body was finally freed from the bullet, and he closed his eyes, blushing as he panted and whimpered, feeling embarassed at acting like such a baby.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-20-2010, 08:03 PM

Her eyes went to him as she tended his wound so it wouldn't bleed as much anymore. The female tried to wash his blood from his fur as she felt bad for hurting him. She then laid down next to him and tried to comfort him as he whimpered. "It's okay." The brown wolf said as she licked at his ears.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-21-2010, 10:04 AM

His eyes drifted closed as she licked at his ear, and he let out a soft moan, blushing. He was sensative on the ears, and her soft tongue felt good. His body seemed to relax, but his heart began to beat fast, and he was afraid she would be able to tell what the gentle lick did to him, and he blushed, thinking she might use that to her advantage.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-21-2010, 03:57 PM

The female noticed his body relaxed and stopped licking his ear as she laid back down beside him. She closed her eyes as she realized she had no reason to stay beside the white wolf and stood up. Her eyes went to his as she smiled and bowed her head to him. "I guess I should be going now...thank you for saving me back there."

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-22-2010, 07:50 AM

He watched her as she didn't seem to know whether she should stay or not, and he wasn't sure what he might be able to say to get her to stay, and he was really weak. As he lay there, watching her, his eyes started to glaze over, he started to drift out of consciousness once again.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-23-2010, 06:06 AM

She looked at him as his eyes started to glaze over and realized she should probably stay with the wounded male till he was fully healed. Her eyes closed as she laid back down next to him and nuzzled him gently. "On second thought, rest...I'll stay with you till your well." The female said as she licked his muzzle and ear.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-23-2010, 09:22 AM

Almost immediately, feeling the warmth of her against him, he dozed off, slipping into a deep sleep. (Brain fart)

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-23-2010, 08:54 PM

((It's okay.))

Her eyes stayed on him as she smiled and watched him fall asleep. The female laid there and soon fell asleep herself. She dreamed of the hunters coming after her but ended with him saving her. As they slept, the hunters were found by the forest ranger and the scene was photographed. But the wolves were left alone and the scene was cleared after a few hours.

She woke several hours later and rose to stretch. The female looked over at her wounded her companion. Her eyes softened as she licked at his ears.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-24-2010, 11:37 AM

As he slept, and she awoke beside him, he felt her soft tongue lick his ear and he moaned softly, his eyes slowly opening to find the beauty of her face looking back at him, and he couldn't help but smile up at her.

"G-good morning.... beautiful..." he whispered in a half awake daze.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-28-2010, 12:22 AM

The female smiled slightly as she heard him moan and looked at him. Her muzzle deepened with a blush as she heard him. "Good morning...how are you feeling?" She asked as sat there and watched him.