XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to XxLuinxX

Old 02-28-2008, 02:42 AM

Here will be a home for Black Cats.
A Role Play that may or may not be the basis for a comic. <3

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ClosetFan Send a message via MSN to ClosetFan Send a message via Yahoo to ClosetFan

Old 02-28-2008, 02:47 AM

And HEEEERRRRREEEESSSS Kaya! :D I'll kick things off.

A stage lit up before a screaming crowd. The lights glowed across their faces, revealing an amazing arrangement of cat-themed costumes. A gaggle of fangirls squealed with excitement as smoke filled the stage. The mist began to clear as the crowd peaked in excitement to reveal the form of four males in similar cat motif.

The one in front wore a skin-tight, black, hoodie fitted with cat ears, his wild yellow, green, and black hair poking out enough to blur his blue eyes. The shirt was adorned with the image of Saturn and a mix of shooting stars and hearts- all in neon colors. On it was written a saying in English that meant nothing whatsoever. It said something about a postman, however. He daringly wore a short punked-out black and neon green skirt complete with fishnet ribbons on it. He was conservative enough to where some tight jeans beneath it, though.

The other's clothing and mannerisms were just as crazy. The guitar hit up, and the boy in front began to sing. The boy in the back at the drums was wearing a navy military-type uniform with cat designs on it. He was the only one with a natural hair color, but he made up for it by wearing thick dark eyeliner. The boy on bass was easily mistaken for a female. Make-up, lolita dress, and a tiara- These made up his attire. He grinned wryly as he played.

The song faded out to a low hum, and a womans voice began. “And that was this weeks Rising star segment on the new rock band- Black Cats!” Immediately after this, the televison went off.

“Ho Yeah! You hear that? Rising stars! We're hitting it, boys!” Yananame called through the living room to his brothers. The drummer, Kaito made a grunt as her read the back of a box of food. The Bassist, Sebastien was sitting upside-down and messing with some sort of cute japanese toy. He looked away from it when Yana spoke. “Cool beans!"

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 02:54 AM

"You want me to WHAT?" A teen with died-blonde hair yelled, standing up from the couch he had been slumped in.

"I said, in order to get more press for the band, you need to--" The man standing across the room from him began, but he was cut off by the boy.

"I heard what you said, Manager-san!" He yelled again.

The man frowned, "JAmie. Calm down. Don't yell, they'll hear us."

"I don't care if they hear us! That's a horrible thing to fake, Hayata! How dare you!" JAmie's voice had gone up an octave, he sounded moreso like a little girl than a sixteen-year-old boy.

Hayata raised an eyebrow, "Fake? Who said you were faking it?"

JAmie was silent for a moment, and when he responded his voice was all too quiet, "But I'm not--," This time he was cut off.

"You're not what? A fag?" Hayata scoffed, "Come on -- look at yourself! Look what you're wearing..."

Indeed, JAmie was wearing a low-cut tank top that ended well above his belly-button. Below that he wore a short skirt, pink no less. He wore heels, his nails were painted pink, and he had on heavy makeup.

"Look, JAmie. You're band, it's just starting out. In order to stir up the waters, you need to give them something to get hooked on. Your sound is good -- but that's not enough to get noticed, you know. Your main target is girls, right? And what do girls want?" He didn't give him the time to answer, "A good love story. No, no. Not even that. All they need is gossip. And You know what? What's better than a little gossip, with music to go along with it? And besides, we all know you want him."

JAmie didn't like his logic, but it didn't matter. He had no choice, "Fine. I'll do it. But..."

"But?"

"If he says no, you don't push it. If he says yes, you stay out of our way."

"Very well."

And with that, JAmie left the room.

Having revived his spirits and his good-humored stance, JAmie took a deep breath and stepped into the room where the rest of the band was waiting.

He grinned, "Hey guys! How was it?"

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ClosetFan Send a message via MSN to ClosetFan Send a message via Yahoo to ClosetFan

Old 02-28-2008, 02:54 AM

Yana was appauled at his brother's lack of enthusiamsm, and was in the middle of a lecture when JAmie entered the room. “---You guys need to be more into this band, no wonder we're just now getting on tv and stuff! I really can't believe you, Kaito! You started this band anyway! Why don't you care about what happens?”

“Because I started it for fun, and that psycho of a manager you found is turning it into a big jumble of publicity and crap.” He said, still not looking away from the cupboards. “Now shut up, You're stupid boyfriend just walked in, if you hadn't realized.”

Yana snarled, and tossed something small and round at the back of Kaito's head. “He's not my boyfriend, you ass! I'm not gay, remember? I had a girlfriend-”

“OW! What'd you do that for! That was in eighth grade! Middle School love doesn't count for real!” Kaito argued.

By this time, Sebastien had fallen into the floor laughing. “And what are you laughing at, princess? It wasn't that funny!”

“I'm not laughing because he hit you...snerk...” he choked between giggles. “I'm laughing cause.....” he paused and smirked up at him. “That was Koko-kun's catnip ball.”

Terror set in on Kaito when he heard that. “Oh sh-” before he could curse, and little black kitten with white paws and tail-tip tackled the spot on his head. “AUGH! Yananame! Get your Friggin' cat before I make it into a soufle!”

Yana turned around and picked up a book. “No. Bad Kitty. Don't attack Kaito.” he said in a monotone voice.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 03:02 AM

"Hey Yana!" JAmie bounded over to him and practically tackled him to the ground, "You, me, outside now. I need to tell you something."

JAmie pulled on the boy's ear and motioned towards the door, "C'mon, it's important." He held out the word "important" so that it was almost a whine.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 03:03 AM

Yana yelped in shock when he was tackled, and his book fluttered to the floor. He coughed and was about to ask a very harsh “What the Hell's up with you?” when he jerked up by the ear and led out the door. This cause him to yelp like a girl again. “Owch! JAmie! What is going o-Uf!” he was cut off again, this time because JAmie had been stopped abruptly by a Tall man with dark slick hair.

“Boys! What are you doing? We need to get ready for tonight's gig!” he said with a fake pleasant smile and tone. He wore an expensive suit and some shiny sunglasses. His hair was pulled smoothly into a short ponytail. “Now let's get cracking! You can't perform in you Pajamas.” he said, trying a bit too hard to make that not seem like and order.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 03:05 AM

"We won't be but a minute," JAmie flashed him back an equally forced smile and a tone to go with it, "Can I borrow your office?"

It wasn't a question. He was already dragging Yana through the door as he finished the sentence.

"We can get dressed in here, anyway!" JAmie grinned, and even though they didn't have clothes with them, Hayata didn't need know that.

"Oh no you don't," Hayata grinned and gave him a look that said, 'you have to be more clever than that, bitch,' and continued, "You have a gig in less than an hour, and I know how you divas like to have time to prepare."

JAmie growled and released his hold on Yana's ear. His forced smile returned, and he walked back to the door where the rest of the band was waiting, "Right. Now, go away. Us divas need out privacy."

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 03:08 AM

Yana stumbled back after him rubbing his ear. He got to the door at about the time Hayata smirked and began to walk off. He looked back. “JAmie, do remember what we discussed.” he said coyly. His cold brown eyes peered over his shades as if to say 'The walls have ears. Zip it.' He kept his fake smile on all the while.

Yana looked confused at Hayata's back. “What was that all about?” he said. Something wasn't right here. He looked at JAmie, but decided that it wasn't worth being late.

Kaito had finally beaten off Koko by tossing the catnip across the room. He rubbed his sore face. “DIVAS? What's that guy's friggin' deal?! It wouldn't take you guys so long if HE hadn't suggested you crossdress as a gimmick!” he complained.

Yana waved it off. “Oh! You missed the rising star segment, Fluffy!” he said to JAmie excitedly. “They had the opening we did for that chick band on there, you know...the one when I had the lime green and blond hair? I should so do that again...”

“Or you could actually have your hair a NORMAL color.” Kaito sneered. He said.

Yana was picking at his now dark brown and red hair. He shot a glare at his brother. “No way! Besides, Lime green if my favorite color!” he retorted slyly. “You thought it was cool, didn't you JAi?”

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 03:09 AM

JAmie rested his hands on Yana's shoulders, "Of course I did. Kaito's just a spoil-sport. And just so you know, I cross dressed before it was a gimmick. It really got chicks, you have no idea.... Oh, wait. You wouldn't."

Kaito grumbled, "Ass."

"Anywho!" JAmie grinned, ignoring that last comment, "We're on in like, half an hour, remember? Let's get ready guys!"

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 03:15 AM

Yana gave a smug grin when JAmie agreed with him. He liked that they always agreed. Even when he thought JAi might not agree. He'd gotten spoiled on the idea that he was always right. He shot an arrogant glance at Kaito as he walked to his room to prepare.

When he was finally ready, He was dressed in an adorable red outfit. The shirt was a slightly disproportioned crimson dress shirt that had flaring sleeves and a long tail with a dark grey shirt with a faded image of red and lighter-grey stars and skulls. His bottoms were pants, but very tight, girl pants with holes all the way up in a ladder-like formation showing off red fishnets they were covered but a short red plaid skirt.. His hair was put up in a messy gelled ponytail and was garnished with a mini-tophat with a little cat face on it's strap. He had done his own make-up as well, sporting red eyeshadow and skillfully applied eyeliner that was dark and smooth.

He smiled as he walked back in the living room. “You guys ready yet???” he yelled in a purposefully loud voice.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 05:38 AM

JAmie yelled back, just as loudly, "Yeah, we're ready. can we go now?"

Kaito winced.

JAmie had chose an outfit themed with blue. He wore long sleeves that buttoned over dark blue gloves. His shirt was buttoned halfway down and then safety pinned up to show off his stomach. It felt like a waste having it covered. He wore a pleated blue skirt, with gray tights and almost destroyed tennis-shoes. His skirt was just short enough, he figured -- and this was on purpose, of course, for his acting that night -- that if her were to, say, fall over, it would very much show off more than his legs. His lips were glossy, his eyes were dark, and he felt sexy.

But that was normal.

Kaito was in what he normally wore, and this had most people wondering if he ever changed clothes. A pair of ripped-to-shreds jeans and t-shirt was the basics of what he wore, and he had somehow gotten his make-up on perfectly around all of his many piercings. JAmie gave him credit for that.

Sebastien wore a long dress, red to match Yana's outfit. it was frayed on the ends, and fitted tight with long poofy sleeves. He waved as he finished gelling his Mohawk-like hair, and applied very red lipstick.

"Yeah, seriously. We're gonna be late, dudes."

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 09:05 PM

Yana sighed and shook his head. You really could tell Seba wasn't to good at this. He only knew to so well because of his wonderful friendship with JAi. He decided not to say anything. Seba usually only dressed like this on stage anyway.

“Well then, come on! Let's get out of here!”

A few minutes later, they were looking out at a sea of cat ears and camera phones. Yana was as enthusiatic as ever, letting his infectious personality rouse the crowd into screams and sing-a-longs. He was always happy to be in the middle of things.

“You gave me a look but said no words, what is this secret language I heard, could it be telepathy?”

This was Yana's best song in his opinion. He loved how the rhythms allowed him to mess with the crowd.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 09:57 PM

It was difficult for JAmie not to laugh while singing his parts of the song. It just showed him how much of a geek Yana really was.

But luckily, the song (and the show, as this was their last bit), was over before he broke into giggle fits. They began to exit the stage, much at the dismay of the audience.

"Sorry! We're out of music!" Sebastien joked, heading off first, followed by Kaito.

JAImie grabbed Yana around the waist and tugged him away from the crowd, an action the two of them didn't really notice, but made the girls scream just a bit louder. JAImie shot them a peace sign and drug the boy off the stage.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 11:02 PM

Yana pouted when he was dragged away from the crowd of screaming pretty girls, but didn't object to leaving. He knew it was probably best he not act too upset about it. It was only a show, anyway. He just loved the hype, though. If it weren't for the energy he'd still be hanging out at home singing kareoke. The music and girls had nothing to do with it.....well...very little to do with it.

“BOYS!” an annoyingly cheerful voice called as Yana and JAi came backstage. Kaito visibly cringed. He had always UTTERLY DESPISED Hayata's voice....actually...he despiesed Hayata, but that was beside the point. Yana nearly winced at the cheerful call.

“You did ABSOLUTELY wonderful tonight!” he said, pushing the two apart and putting his arms around their shoulders. Yana looked a little uneasily at him. “Can you hear that? I think someone is going to be covering purple SKY!”

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 03:26 AM

JAmie scowled at Hayata. His voice may have been annoying, but it wasn't what the boy was focusing on. The arm around Yana tightened.

"Hayata, I think we should be going. Places to go. Things to do." He put emphasis on his final sentence, hinting to the older man that he was going through with it.

The manager grinned, understanding full and well what he meant, "Oh, then by all means. Go."

He liked it when things moved fast. Faster action meant more action. More action meant more money. He liked money, so more of it was never bad.

"C'mon, Yana-dear. Lets blow this joint," They stepped out into the bright lights of stardom, which were really just the flickering flashes of cameras; all talking pictures of them.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 03:34 AM

Things were going great. JAmie would walk out without his sunglasses, get dizzy because of the flashes, and innocent little Yana would help him up. Everything would go smooth and perfect.

Except things never went smooth around these boys.

"Oh NO you don't!" Yana pulled away from JAi, only to point his slender finger straight on the bridge on the other boy's nose. He put a hand to one hip, and looks extremely serious. "You know you can't handle all that flashy-flash-flash out there! Where's your shades, HM?" he demanded.

Oi, why did he have to be the only boy in world that would realized another guy forgot his sunglasses? If JAmie put them on, then he wouldn't fall, and the plan would never work. Hayata needed to push things ahead. He needed a reason. "Yeah, about that!" he said. "Y'see, That's what he and I were talking about this afternoon....He was concerned about the concert because he'd lost them."

"OH, Fluffy, you didn't!" Yana sighed. "Now what're we gonna do...."

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 03:51 AM

JAmie shrugged, I know, I'm sorry," He lied. He was, however, kind of sorry though.

He frowned, "Well, you know, I think I could hack it. I mean, most of the time I only get a little dizzy. Please can we go?"

He lowered his voice looking back at Hayata, "I really want to get away from him."

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 01:42 PM

Yana gave a deep sigh. He was worried, but he saw JAmie's point. Hayata was sort of obnoxious at times, especially when he'd just seen an opportunity for more money. "Okay, but don't stray too far. I don't want you falling and getting hurt." he agreed.

Kaito looked suspiciously at Hayata. His dark eyes followed the smirks and looks his manager gave every time his little brother turned. Something was being plotted behind those cheap cheesy sunglasses of his. He could tell in his little beady eyes. One thing was for sure- If Yana got hurt by any of this, Hayata would have one mad older brother on his sorry ameican ass.

As they walked out the doorway, they were met by a flurry of screams and camera flashes. At first, someone would wonder if all the stars that had ever fallen had decided to land on this spot.Yana noted It seemed worse tonight than it had ever been. That worried him deeply, because that meant it was worse with JAi having no protection. Maybe he should have forced Hayata's glasses off of him..

Hayata had expected the flashes to be worse. In fact, he'd personally hired a couple of men to carry fake camera's and make flashes just to be sure. His glasses were actually prescription, so it wouldn't look odd for him to be wearing them. The only one that would've suspected him, was the only one who was in on his little plan.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2008, 01:00 AM

It wasn't long before, being in the bright flashing lights of press and hired help, JAmie began to feel very, very dizzy. He wouldn't even need to fake it, he wouldn't get very far on his own anyway.

"Wow, dude," He said, loud enough for Yana to hear over the noise, "there are a lot of people here..."

While he was in on Hayata's plan, he had no idea the man had added extra cameras. He thought it was press, and, in the heat of the moment and in the clouding of his mind by the condition that would inevitably make him collapse weakly to the ground, thought nothing of it was in the least bit suspicious.

The two were about halfway to the car when JAmie couldn't take it anymore. In a last minute thought, as he fell to the ground, he motioned out to Yana in a real gesture to keep himself from tumbling to the ground. He missed, finding himself kissing concrete and not intent on moving from there on his own.

Maybe he chose the wrong profession, he thought vaguely, as he watched above him for the actions of his best friend. It was all up to Yana to complete the plan, although he was unknowing of it. JAi could handle no more.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2008, 01:10 AM

Yana jumped at the sudden action of his companion. He had actually been ready to catch him, but it was obvious that hadn't worked. “Yah! JAmie!” he exclaimed. The crowd around them stopped. This unexpected event even stunned the fake photographers into a freeze frame.

Yananame hit his knees almost immediately and pulled JAmie up to his level. “JAi! JAi, are you okay?!” He sputtered, frantically trying to revive the bassist. A few greedy camera's flashed off as he lightly patted his best friend's face. A roar of confused and excited voices trickled in between his pleas. “Come on...wake up!” he muttered.

JAi had hit the ground HARD. He needed to get him at least semi-conscious and get him out of here. He looked up at his astonished brothers, and then something else caught his blue and green eyes.

A young photographer had slunk out onto the carpet to get a picture of him and the unconscious JAmie. Yana's mind filled with disgust and disbelief. “Get the FUCK OUTTA HERE!” he yelled, knocking the camera from his hands as it flashed.

His face red, he hauled his wounded friend into the van. His brothers jumped and scurried after him.

Hayata smirked, and followed them slowly.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2008, 01:49 AM

Away from the flashing lights by only a few miles, having narrowly escaped the evils of story-hungry press as they crowed around the tinted windows of the band's van, JAmie slowly began to regain himself. His dizzy spells never lasted long, and he always seemed to recover quite quickly.

"Yana...?" His mind was clouded, and it made it a bit difficult to speak, "I'm sorry..."

Yana didn't know what JAmie carried with his apology, but a sly hand made his way to the shoulder of the other anyway. He patted it softly, and closed his eyes again.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2008, 04:59 PM

Yana sat on the seat with JAmie, while their others sat across from them. Yana reached into the bucket of ice that had been placed at the center of the limo's back seat and pulled out a piece. “Don't start that 'I'm sorry' crud with me. It's not your fault.” He ordered, rubbing the ice on a place that have been hit. He was still a little pissed off by that stupid paparazzi jerk, and his voice had held the tone a little longer than he'd meant.

There was a good five minutes before Yana spoke again He was more into his own thoughts and tending to JAi than he was talking. Every now and then he'd let out a grumble of disgust, but it was a while before he actually said anything out loud.

Kaito would have said something by now about his brother's language, but he was quite certain Yana wouldn't just brush it off at the moment. Yana was a child. He didn't want this “rock star” thing turning him into a good for nothing slob. The only thing stopping him from scolding his little brother was the horrible tense vibe he gave off...and besides that, Yana had been right in giving that photographer a good shot of his left arm.

Yana finally calmed himself enough to speak. “I can't believe it....That no-good greedy slime-ball trying to get a shot of JAi when he was hurt. How can someone be like that?” he spouted. Okay, so maybe he wasn't as calm as he could have been, but he thought he had a good reason.

Hayata spoke up. He voice was as calm and smooth as always. “That's the way those paparazzi vultures are, Yananame. They treat stars like animals. They find them, hunt them down...and look for the perfect shot. anything to get a couple of extra bucks. It's their job.”

“It's disgusting.”Yana snapped.

“Either way, they'll have a field day with what you did...”

Yana looked up at Hayata, but then looked away. He hadn't been thinking about that. He was just so worried about JAmie, and then that stupid photographer....Ugh...now HIS head hurt.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-04-2008, 02:11 AM

JAmie attempted a small smile at the boy above him, and almost tried to get up. However, thinking better of his great position and closeness to his best friend, the boy kept his head on Yana's legs.

"Hey, Yana," He gave up on the smile though his face had not contorted into any form of a frown, "It's okay. Whatever happened will work out alright, you hear me?"

He was silent for a minute more, and then said, "And if the press needs it that bad, we can always give them a show."

He didn't quite care so much what he said, not just then. Although he was somewhat in his right mind, he could always blame everything he spouted, however true it was, on the fall and the nasty bump that was swelling on his head.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2008, 01:29 AM

Yananame looked down at JAmie when he spoke up. He gave a smirk. “Aw, I ain't worried about those stupid press geeks.” he said, fanning away at the idea. His smug expression broke into a grin. “I'm sure we can make the best of whatever happens.”he added.

Hayata almost laughed at Yana's innocence to how he looked at the moment. Wearing a skirt, A guys head on his lap, Flapping his wrist- If it started out fake, It wouldn't last long with these two flaming faggots. It was almost too good to be true.

The limo pulled up to the hotel. “All right, Boys. We'll rest up tonight and head out in the morning.” Hayata said. “Try to get ready on time then, please.”

Kaito sighed. “Whatever. I've still got to eat, thanks to catnip boy here.” he grumbled. Yana audibly snickered, but held his laughter when Kaito shot a glare at him.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2008, 01:42 AM

JAmie got up happily, ignored the head rush that almost had him falling over. As he was exiting the vehicle, however, Hayata pulled him and Yana aside.

"Oh, boys. One thing. I don't think it's safe for JAmie here to be alone with his head injury. There's a possibility that nothing will happen, but I'm a worrywart and I can't have my guitarist get up and jump out the window or something...."

JAi scoffed at this, but his face deadpanned when he heard the rest.

"I want the two of you to sleep together in one room," for some odd reason, Hayata had put stress on sleep together. Maybe it was just JAmie who noticed, but it freaked him out. Badly, "Just in case. You got that?"

JAmie nodded numbly. Nothing good could come of this.

"Good," Hayata grinned devilishly, waving, "Now go, do what you have to do. I'll be waiting in the morning."

He walked off.