Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-07-2009, 08:29 PM

A group of friends figured out that the can turn into non-real and real animals. Now they have to try to get away from Inkrana, the person that wants them to be killed for her animal collection. Will they escape her evil plan or fall through it?

RULES!
1)Follow Menewsha rules
2) have fun

Characters that are taken
Username: Medusa Flame
Character: Jordan Andrew
Turns into: weasel
Bio: Jordan is and was a thief. He stealls food like bread. Ivy helped him escape once in town. Some times he goes into the woods were Ivy lives to find her and tell thank you.
Image:http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...h_animeguy.bmp

Username: Medusa Flame
Character: Ivy
Turns into: red fox and dragon
Bio: Ivy lives in the woods a little away from town. She normally picks berries and stays outside in her human for. But when she can she turns into a red fox. It is not easy changing back in the open but if she hides it works great.
Image: http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ime_girl-1.jpg

Username:Monkey_grl
Character:Langston
Turns into:Monkey
Bio:Langston is a shy girl, but can get alongf with everyone
Image:http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...rfly1.jpg?o=31

Username: Palmoun
Character: Ivan
Turns into: Wolf and gryphon
Bio: He quiet and does not have a real home. He wonders around the town surviving but enjoys talking to everyone.
Image:http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...nt=anime-6.jpg

Username: silverkittyempress
Character: Hazel
Turns into: wolf and manticore
Bio: Never had a real home, she is out going and adventurous. Would love to settle down in the woods someday, but, as things stand: that's not going to happen.
Image:http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...icsfighter.jpg

Last edited by Medusa Flame; 03-16-2009 at 11:50 PM..

Monkey_grl

Old 03-11-2009, 02:36 AM

(can i join)

Character:Langston
Turns into:Monkey
Bio:Langston is a shy girl, but can get alongf with everyone
Image:http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...rfly1.jpg?o=31

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 03-13-2009, 12:41 AM

((can I join?))
Character: Ivan
Turns into: Wolf and gryphon
Bio: He quiet and does not have a real home. He wonders around the town surviving but enjoys talking to everyone.
Image:http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...nt=anime-6.jpg

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-13-2009, 11:33 AM

((while we are accepting applications)):

Character: Hazel
Turns into: wolf and manticore
Bio: Never had a real home, she is out going and adventurous. Would love to settle down in the woods someday, but, as things stand: that's not going to happen.
Image:http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...icsfighter.jpg

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-14-2009, 03:11 AM

Yes, You all can join. Jest let me grab all of your profiles.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2009, 01:56 PM

((okay! who will start us off?))

Palmoun

Old 03-15-2009, 11:38 PM

((yay who is going to start?))

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2009, 08:23 PM

((I will, and I will also be playing Jordan. So this RP is now affishily OPEN!))

Ivy was walking in the woods as normal but when she smells a weasel a half mile away she went into a emty fox den and changes into a fox to find who is near by that smells like a weasel.
On other hands Jordan hinds behind a tree to see if the fox smell comes closer but he always forgets that if he doesn't clime the tree Ivy will fight him and change into human form.

Palmoun

Old 03-18-2009, 12:13 AM

Ivan was wondering around the forest looking for something to eat. He was in wolf form and hoped that no hunters would catch him off guard and kill him. He sniffed the ground and found the sent of a weasl and Fox not to far off. He smiled and headed towards them

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2009, 06:34 PM

When Ivy got to the weasel smell she went over and picked Jordan up and ran off because she smelt danger. After an hour she dropped him and turned into human form. "What are you doing here Jordan? You said you would stay in human form in the town and forest during hunting season." Ivy said quick and concerned.

When Jordan got in human form he said" I know but I couldn't help it you helped me escape last time you where in the town. I wanted the thank you but you disappeared. So I went looking for you." at the same time he finished saying that Ivan count up with them.

Last edited by Medusa Flame; 03-18-2009 at 06:41 PM..

Palmoun

Old 03-20-2009, 11:45 PM

Ivan stayed hiden in the bushes and watched them. The boy smelled of weasel and the girl smelled of fox. He was a bit surprised and wondered if they were like him. But he stayed hiden in the bush and just watched them. The bush tugged at his fur but he didn't mind not if it ment that he met other people that were like him. He wanted to howl for joy from the thought of not being alone but kept quiet and continued to watch

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-20-2009, 11:50 PM

Hazel was tired. She had run all day because some stupid human kid decided to pull on her tail. She walked towards the scent of wolf, she wanted to be with a kind she knew. She saw a gray-ish wolf looking at something. "Hello there!" she said in the wolf language.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-21-2009, 04:34 PM

"Quiet, I think there are wolves around. Jordan get up that tree now or turn into your weasel form?" Ivy said before turning into a fox. She started to sniff the area then she smelt a human wolf smell in a bush in front of her.

" What is it Ivy? Is it a wolf or a human?" Jordan asked while in the tree.

Ivy moved her head up and right to say I don't know. Ivy goes a little closer into the bush slowly as she can.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2009, 04:38 PM

The wolf didn't reply, so she went up to the bush he was looking out of. She could see a fox nearby, sort of creeping up on them. She stuck out her head. "Hello there!" she told it.

Palmoun

Old 03-21-2009, 05:14 PM

Ivan looked at the wolf then poked his head out also. "hey" he said as he looked at the fox and tryed to look friendly

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2009, 06:03 PM

Hazel thought she smelled human, but it might just be her. She didn't think there were more like her in the world.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2009, 01:23 AM

"O, it is jest two friendly wolves, Hello I am Ivy and my friend in the tree beind me is Jordan." Ivy told them in a friendly way.

"HELLO!" Jordan said.
" So want brings you guys here?" Ivy said with a smile.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-22-2009, 12:54 PM

"I was just wandering around." Hazel said truthfully.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2009, 12:27 AM

" Got ya, and want about your friend?" Ivy said.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2009, 11:39 AM

"Hmm? I don't know this person." she said, stepping out of the bush.

Palmoun

Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 PM

Ivan smerked and came out of the bush also "just wondeirng around looking for food" he said as he looked at the girl

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2009, 01:27 AM

"Ah, ok can you guys turn into humans?" Ivy asked the two wolves. "You don't have to tell me if you dont want to, I was jest wondering."

Palmoun

Old 03-24-2009, 01:55 AM

Ivan smerked and turned into his human form "yes I can." he said proudly

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2009, 01:59 AM

Ivy's eyes felt like they grow in a masment. She to turned back in human form and said," Then it isn't jest me and Jordan. How are you and the other wolf?"

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-24-2009, 11:35 AM

Hazel was amazed at how quickly they showed themselves. I mean, someone from the newspaper or a lab, or from a Zoo even could be watching. "Um, yes, but I don't like to reveal my human form randomly."