Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 04-21-2011, 04:34 PM

This is an interest thread. Artists, please let me know if you'd be interested in something like this on Mene!

Mods, I didn't see anything like this around the site; feel free to correct me if it's misplaced!

On another website, there is something I adore doing... it's this
--------Super big....
-----------------------Super fun....
--------------------------------------Many-person art trade thread!

It works like this-
*There are two different trades a person may enter. One is extraordinarily diverse, and anyone who likes to make and receive art may enter. The other is for artists of a specific talent level. It doesn't have to be high, mind you - the artists already in the trade will be the ones to approve each new entrant.
*Each trade "circle" will have five participants at a time - subject to change due to interest - and a waiting list of up to three people who didn't enter in time will be allowed, in case someone drops out.
*There will be a time limit so this is fair to everyone. We'll go by a three-strike system... if you don't draw who you were supposed to without a good excuse in three different trade circles, you're out! Let's be committed and follow through - everyone else is trying their hardest.
*The person you've been selected to draw will be chosen by a random number generator.

Sound interesting? Have questions, concerns, or like the idea? Let me know! Hopefully we can get this thing up and running, if enough people are interested!

Last edited by Anaxilea; 04-26-2011 at 04:38 PM..

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 04-23-2011, 02:41 PM

That sounds pretty awesome
I think its a good idea.

whymustwelove
XVIII.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:38 PM

That sounds really cool!
I know I'd participate if I had the chance C: Of course, my art would be crappy and traditional...but still. I could improve.
And I've always wanted Copic markers... >3

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 04-26-2011, 04:38 PM

Glad there's some interest! Two more artists and we can get our first circle going, if you like c:

nimh
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2011, 06:35 AM

I like the idea too :)
It'll help me practice and I can start collecting art ♥

megbutt
Gorgeous Lady

Old 07-14-2011, 07:16 PM

Hey, I'm up for something awesome like this. c: