Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-03-2010, 05:29 AM

Name- Hena Yamashi

Age- 17

Race- Human(New born vampire)

Pic-

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 10-15-2010 at 05:24 PM..

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 10-03-2010, 06:17 AM

(Woot short bios. XD)

Name: Raphael Sanuki (Or Raph for short)
Race: Vampire
Pic:

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-03-2010, 06:41 AM

Hena smiled and laughed with her friends as they were walking home after a long full day of hanging out after school and now it was getting late. "See ya guys later!" Hena called and her friends waved after her asking her several times to see if she would be okay walking the two or three blocks alone. Hena walked down the streats and past the alleys that she normally just ignored. She was thinking deeply as she walked and not paying too much attention to her surounding.

Arechi

Old 10-03-2010, 04:06 PM

(Lol I'm still cleaning cobwebs out of my mind so I probably won't be able to create one of my super long intros that I usually do. :sweat:)

It had been days since he had last tasted the sweet, dark red life nectar that was known as blood, and because of it he could clearly feel the weakening effects of what had originally been his choice. Raphael a vampire had sworn to himself to try and refute the temptation of blood after the last incident. It was weeks ago, but how could he forget the clear image of the girl's face that he drained unmercifully? She had claimed she wished to end it all and the vampire had offered to grant her wish, only to discover that she was far too young to fully mean it, but once started how could he possibly stop at her pleas? Before then he had tried to take in only the blood of animals, but soon found that animal blood didn't carry the same nutrients he needed. Sure it stilled the pure blood lust, but his body still could not recover from the weakness he had been feeling. And when that offer came...

Raphael shook his head to chase away the darkened thoughts within his mind as he sat within the dark corners of the alley he had taken refuge in. The sun had chosen to come out on a day he thought would be cloudy, and although the sun rays wouldn't kill him like those in the lore of his kind, it still stung like crazy. Thus he chose to hide his form in the cool promise of the shadows during the sunny daylight hours. Glancing up towards the sky for a brief moment however, he found that the sky was darkening and the promise of night would soon befall this part of the world. 'I suppose I should attempt to find a few strays...' he thought almost tiredly to himself. Stray animals at times where rather hard to come by without some sort of scene made or a chase that had to be ensued. At the moment he wasn't entirely sure his body could carry up the chase this time, but if he remained here some human might stumble upon his refuge and that was something he could not allow to happen.

With a bit of effort, and with the support of the alley wall his back had been resting against, the whitish blond vampire hoisted his aching and tired body up and into a standing position before beginning the somewhat slow trek out of the darkened alley. Once he reached the end, perhaps it was a grace from above or a curse from below, a human female began to pass by before his dark grayish blue eyes. Of course the only thing at the moment the vampire could see of her in his weakened state was the pulsing red color of her many veins and feel the overpowering urge that swept through his whole being.

It was instinct now that dictated him, not his mind that screamed repeatedly at him to turn the other way before another incident occurred. His body however refused to listen to reason and instead fell prey to his instincts as he moved from the alleyway and 'accidentally' seemed to have the human girl bump into him, or him into her. He didn't care which a passerby might observe it to be, the only thing that mattered was that he first stop her progression and put forth some form of distraction.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-03-2010, 06:08 PM

(DANG!!! Nice intro and that was plunty long XD )

Hena was startled as she was pulled from her dazed and slowly looked up to the man that she had ran into. She took a step or two back lowering her head in apologies. "Ow I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention I didn't mean to run into you." she said softly as she blushed some from imbaresment. She had been doing that more and more resently. Her scarf flapped over her shoulder as the wind blew and she shivered some since she hadn't exactly dresssed accodingly for the wearther... other then her scarf which hid her slinder neck from the world... and this man whom she didn't have the best feeling about.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 10-04-2010 at 03:39 AM..

Arechi

Old 10-04-2010, 03:52 AM

(Lol thanks. I tried to keep it the same quality that I use to have. XD)

A pale hand went towards the back of Raphael's head and passed through the back tresses of his hair to feign a false embarrassment of his own. "Oh no it's quite alright. More then likely it was due to my own clumsiness" the whitish blond vampire replied as his grayish-blue eyes slide close to continue the deceitful look of embarrassment. 'Run...please run away!' the vampire's mind screamed hoping some benevolent being would here his mental plea and prevent another incident that could only bring more mental anguish. Despite his eyelids shielding his sight the vampire could still clearly see the red glow of the veins that his carnal instinct side regarded as sweet life nectar while his more logical side only revered the red lines as the source of nothing but mental torment.

Comfort and gain some form of trust was what his vampiric instincts urged as the next course of actions, which his body continued to attempt and carry out. "You weren't harmed though were you? I've been told at times I can be rather...bony" the vampire continued as his eyes opened with a look of concern that matched his tone of a false worry. It was just enough worry however that was appropriate as one would give towards a stranger they had merely bumped into and it played along well with the direction his urges commanded him to go. His logic continued it's silent plea which only fell on deafened mental ears as it was being pushed away into the farthest reaches of his mind as the desire continued to grow and consume the vampire whole. Soon his body would regain the strength he had lost with his raging thirst quenched and at the moment that's all his carnal side concerned itself with. Let then the consequence sink in after his body was satisfied. At the moment logic was not an option, not if he didn't want failure for that too was not an option.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-04-2010, 04:54 AM

Hena smiled some and shook her head. "Nope I'm just fine thanks for asking..." she smiled softly. She then turned and slowly started walking away figuring the conversation was over now that they had apologized.
(Sorry short post ><* Is sleepy)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 10-04-2010 at 05:44 AM..

Arechi

Old 10-04-2010, 05:46 AM

(Lol that's quite alright, I'm fairly tired myself at the moment so I can definitely understand. XD)

Raphael once more feigned his emotions, this time being one of relief. In truth he couldn't care less upon whether the human was harmed or not, after all wasn't his intent currently to actually cause a form of harm? Once more such logic was pushed further back from his mind as the human female turned and began to leave. "It may not be any of my business but...I don't think it's safe for a young woman to walk these streets alone at this time. It can be rather dangerous even for short treks, and so in a token of apology I could perhaps accompany you until you're at least out of this area?" he gently offered as his gaze turned to follow the pulsing red lines. It was perhaps mere luck that prevented the vampire from simply jumping the woman and taking the prize his body yearned for, or perhaps common knowledge did have some ground in his currently torn mind.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-04-2010, 05:53 AM

Hena paused as she thought for a long moment... for some reason the thought didn't seem to bother her so she shrugged. "Sure I guess... I walk down here all the time and have never gotten hurt though... not in the least even when my friends were't around" she said seeming rather poud at the fact she hadn't been harmed on the train or in the steat... yet...

Arechi

Old 10-04-2010, 06:20 AM

Raphael gently smiled at the young human girl's words, and throwing a bit of vampiric charm in there as well to try and increase the odds of a success. "Then you've been very lucky. I've seen a few ruffians around the area, and their numbers I've noticed seem to be increasing. Though don't get me wrong you look the type that could probably handle her own, but as they say better safe than sorry" he said as his false comradely smile remained upon his face. Less hassle and perhaps easier to feast quicker was the only thing his mind kept repeating. 'No...resist...' his mind pleaded with his already moving body as the pale body came to be a bit closer, prepared to follow and await the right moment to pounce.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-04-2010, 06:31 AM

(He he I'm gonna make it easy on him XD cause that's fun X3 )

Hena smiled as she started walking with the boy that only looked to be a bit older then her. She turned a few corners and was soon at an alley... a rather dark one too... though it seemed she knew where she was going. They were soon walking down the alley and she looked at the man not seeming to be afraid of him... "Yeah I have to walk down here to get to my house... It's like the longest part of the way home since it takes like... 10 15 minutes from here... maybe 20 depending on the pase." she said thinking some as she spoke though not really thinking on her words.

Arechi

Old 10-04-2010, 03:53 PM

(Lol. XD)

Raphael's gaze wandered to the human girl beside him as they walked under the guise of giving her attention as she talked, but in actuality he was truly scouting for the best pulsing vein. Any would really do, however the better the flow the better and easier the retrieval of his intended meal. In truth he couldn't have asked for a better place to make his move in, now it was merely a matter of getting her guard just low enough...

"I'm surprised. Aren't you worried that someone may attack you? Such as a criminal, group of thugs or even...a vampire?" he asked with an almost curious tone. He knew that humanity really wasn't fully aware of his kind other than in lore and legends. There were those few humans in the occult however that at times would stumble upon the existence, though would try and become one themselves. After all what human would resist the initial temptation at a chance at immortal life, unnatural grace, and the abilities that vampiric blood promised? Most would find soon however that this dark desire to become a reality to be quite difficult. After all give a hungry vampire a willing meal...

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 PM

Hena looked at the man and couldn't help but laugh some at the mention of vampires not seeming to take him seriously. "Vampires? Hah, well I don't know about them but as for being jumped no one would dare jump me... not after what my brother did to the last one... he's still in the I.C.U. with head tramma." she said with a bit of a smirk and seemed confident that she couldn't be hurt... though she didn't know that's what was going to happen. She had her guard down completely now and didn't appear too worried of the man as they walked farther into the alley... about to the mid point and the darkest to be exact on where they were now.

Arechi

Old 10-05-2010, 12:23 AM

The beast that had taken over his mind and body at the moment couldn't help but mentally smirk. "So you're not concerned about vampires? After all there as much of a threat as any other..." Raphael quietly replied before he seemed to disappear. Although wearing white and his own features were pale it didn't mean that he couldn't blend with the shadows, especially when it was as dark as it was in this particular part of the alley. 'Why...didn't you just run away?' his mind cried out as he seemed to watch his body move behind the young woman. "After all you never know when you might run into one..." he whispered into her ear. His arms and hands moved quickly to secure her so that he could commence his feeding.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-05-2010, 01:12 AM

"Wh-WHAT! No let me go let me go!" Hena cried out as she struggled to get free. She was completely and utterly scared right now and didn't know what to do. She struggled and kicked the man not knowing what she should do and not having the logic to think that he could hurt her or kill her for just kicking him... and she could tell he was hungry just by how he was acting.

Arechi

Old 10-05-2010, 01:53 AM

Raphael couldn't help but chuckle as the human female struggled to get free. "You know you're just making this harder on yourself. The more you struggle the more painful this is sure to be" he whispered as he brushed his fangs against her neck. He felt the kick delivered to him, but at the moment he didn't really care too much about it. After all he was about to get a meal and that's all that seemed to truly matter to his hungered mind. His rational side knew that once his fangs pierced her neck and he tasted her blood there would be no stopping him until his body was sated.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-05-2010, 02:45 AM

Heina struggled a bit more then became still out of fear as she felt his fangs brush against her neck. Her scarf had slipped down so it was on her shoulders and she wondered if it hadn't slipped if he still would have bit her. Fear was corsing through her vains as her heart thudded faster from the panic of the thought of being this mans little midnight snack.... which it almost was midnight by now... maybe nine at the very least. Her eyes squeezed shut as her body fell limp fearing this was the end. She praid this vampire could control himself enough to not kill her... or was that his intentions? She hoped not and was biting her lip waiting for the pain she knew was coming. Her body trembled and her mind and heart were panicked as she thought... what if her sister or one of her brothers came close? What if they came looking for her and found this man... draining her. Would he attack them too? She feared all of these thoughts.

Arechi

Old 10-05-2010, 03:32 AM

Raphael was unable to make himself wait any longer. He hadn't fed on human blood in so long and he wasn't about to let the chance slip by now. Slowly and with an almost mocking gentleness his fangs began their piercing of the skin. He knew full and well that the initial part of the feeding would be painful for the human girl, but once he started actually drinking. During the times when he had fed in the past he recalled that his victims seemed to enjoy their blood being drained, at least before enough was drained to make them fully realize they were about to die, then they would only panic.

As he began the process of taking her blood he could taste her emotion within her blood and the fear it held. Fear had always been a rather...strange flavor to blood as different emotion changed the taste. Happiness had a sort of fruity taste while fear...well there was no good word that Raphael could think of to describe fear except strange.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-05-2010, 08:10 PM

Heina let out a cry and couldn’t help but struggle… bad idea. As she had started to struggle she realized it hurt worse so she stopped. After a minute or two her body started to calm… though her panic was still very high making her heart beat very quickly. Tears hell from her eyes as she thought she was going to die. Her eyes squeezed shut again as the tears fell and the only real movement she was making was the trembling that had never ceased. “Pl-please don’t kill me.” She whimpered almost unable to get the words out as she started to feel dizzy from the loss and loosing of blood as he fed off her life and she knew if he didn’t stop she could be dead in minutes… maybe.

Arechi

Old 10-06-2010, 12:28 AM

Raphael had be relishing in the taste and power that the human blood flowing down his throat was giving him when he heard the whimpered plea. He wasn't entirely sure how it had penetrated through his bestial trance that he had been forced into, but the fact remained that it had. The vampire could feel the girl he held and drink from weakening as his own body strengthened and lost the weakness that had forced him to act as he currently did. It wasn't long before his body was actually satisfied and he knew quite well that if he were to stop then that the human girl would probably survive, however his instincts were telling him to drain her completely dry.

It took quite a bit of effort, and perhaps the plea he heard had helped, but he was soon able to push his instincts aside and release the girl by carefully lowering her down safely to the ground before letting his grip go. After he quickly backed away, panting slightly as he felt the power that human blood gave him surge through his being and repair any damage that he had received during his period of not feeding. For a few moments his dark grayish blue gaze rested on the girl as he backed away until his own back hit the wall on the other side and soon slid down it into a sitting position. He wondered for a moment if he had stopped in time, or if the girl was either dead or almost dead, though he couldn't bring himself to voice the question.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-06-2010, 12:44 AM

Sumi had lost all thoughts that she would survive by the time he had pulled away. She laid on the ground unmoving in pain though her heavy breathing gave it away that she was still alive. The tears had stopped flowing from her eyes though she was still shaking and some of the fear was still there... though weighed down by the fact she was so weak she didn't even know if she still was alive or not.... though again her heave breathing and trembling showed that she was.

Arechi

Old 10-06-2010, 01:11 AM

As Raphael's mind returned fully to normal he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief at the clear signs that the human girl was still alive. 'However she may be a bit...traumatized after this experience...and there's still the chance that too much of her blood was taken...' he thought to himself with a frown. Either way though he knew that she would needed to be moved either to a hospital or somewhere safer soon. After all it was night, the alley way was dark and there very well could be other vampires attracted to the fresh scent of blood, and fighting one of his own kind was not on his agenda tonight.

The vampire doubted that the girl would be able to move on her own too soon, and even if she could the amount of blood she had lost would make and keep her rather weak for awhile, and he knew that although he may be a vampire that has reservations about taking human blood, there were others of his kind that didn't. If she were to either be left along either to walk on her own or simply to lay there that one of them could and probably would take advantage of it and soon, which meant that he would need to move her now if he was going to attempt to keep her alive. First though he needed to know the extent of the damage he had done. "Can...you move or respond?" he asked quietly so as not to attract another's attention, but loud enough so that if the girl was conscious enough she would be able to hear him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-06-2010, 05:01 AM

Sumi heard his request for her to respond though... she couldn't. All she did in slight responce was twitch and that movement wasn't even very much. Slowly... very slowly her breathing calmed though it was more as though she were atteming to fall asleep in her pain. Her body still ached and her mind still scrambled as she tried to calm though it didn't work well. Her breathing was still a bit hard and also unsteady as she laid there unable to move or comprehend much right now with her state of mind.

Arechi

Old 10-06-2010, 05:26 PM

Raphael let out a sigh as he caught was the slight twitch, though he wouldn't have been able to catch it were it not for his vampiric eyes. Apparently he had weakened her a bit too much, not that he had, had much control over his body during the feeding anyways. With a sigh he hoisted himself up into a standing position once more and slowly approached her fallen form, kneeling down when he was in front of her. "I understand that you are in quite a bit of pain right now, and for that I apologize. If you can still hear and understand me though try to look into my eyes and I can ease the pain you feel. And do not worry I've no intention of either biting you again or killing you. I'm going to attempt to take you to a hospital that will help you regain the blood you've lost" he said quietly though making sure his voice and words were as clear as possible. He figured that at the moment the best thing for him to do before attempting to move her was to explain what he was going to do before doing it, not that he wouldn't blame her if she chose not to trust him though since he did attack her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-06-2010, 07:44 PM

Sumi heard his voise again and her trembling calmed some... though not much as she heard that he wouldn't hurt her anymore. Okay... so... she wasn't dead... though apparently if she didn't get blood to build her bodies strength back up she might not be alive for long. Slowly she prossesed what he was telling her and she managed to get her eyes to open some, though they were shady and she clearly wasn't too concious and able to respond fully... or even really see that much.