Noelmule
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2010, 02:09 AM

So here's a bit of back story.

My boyfriend Gabriel, has a half sister. This girl is the very definition of crazy. Very unstable, very...just bad. She's 17 almost 18, has a nice house and a decent family, who, at one time, cared for her a great deal. She has a severe chemical imbalance in her head, giving her an extreme bi-polar personality. Unfortunately, she's one of those violent crazy people, who runs her mouth and wont shut up - especially when she needs to take responsibility for something. She is essentially the ultimate problem child...attacking parent, sibling, and random person alike.

So, a little about me - I am 19, 5'4" and 118 lbs with a general nice, fairly shy disposition in real life, who is strongly defensive and protective of my boyfriend.

His sister is 17, probably 5'3" and about 130ish.

So last night...we were over at his mother's house, as his mother had just returned from a trip. His sister was more or less not present the evening, although the night before she had been brought home by the police at 1am and then proceeded to attack her father, and break his 200$ cell phone and shatter the kitchen glass table.

She came home about an hour before we left. I stayed mostly quiet and just listened in on the family politics (and was very engrossed in my Pokemon Soul Silver) but I listened to his sister run her mouth and tell Gabe to fuck off each and every time he said something about her (even just common facts) and yes, she said "Fuck off, you fucking faggot" to which his mom would yell at her, but she shrugged off.

So as the night wore on, we were about to leave, when she ran her mouth one last time, insulting both me and Gabriel. I responded cooly with "You know, absolutely no one in this house likes you nor does anyone even want you around."

She then threw a glass - A GLASS of water at me. The glass was a solid one too, and it hit me in the head, and soaked me.

Okay. Lets just say, I am protective of my boyfriend. He has always, always been there for me, even before we dated. I also do not respond well to pain, especially if it is from some bi-polar bitch who has alienated everyone around her. Safe to say, I lost it. I was across the living room in a second, and on her in the next second, punching her clawing at her, and kicking her before Gabriel and his brother had pulled me back and her mother had pulled her up the stairs. She was screaming and crying, I was livid and screaming obscenities at her. I remember hearing her screaming "oh my god, it was just water" and her mother screaming back at her to shut the fuck up and get up stairs. His sister then started screaming at me about how I was a skank and the standard flair of insults. By now, I had calmed down for the most part, though Gabe and his brother still had a firm hold on me.

Just as her mother was making her go up stairs, his sister screamed something at me and ...SPIT on me. Well, that set me off a second time, I flew up the first landing of stairs as she ran away, and it took the three of them to keep me from squirming out of their grasp and attacking her again. (she was bleeding fairly badly by now, and I was bleeding decently from my hand where she had bitten me so bad it had broken the skin.

We left, my glasses broken, so Gabe drove us home, I broke down crying halfway home, which is what I always do when adrenaline leaves my system. I took a shower, and we nursed my hand (sore from the fight and the bites) and went to bed.

The next day, we met up with their mom again, and she doesn't hold anything against me, as she loves me like another daughter, and really dislikes his sister. She told me that his sister has a black eye, bruising down her face, and across her neck. Also, her lip ring was ripped out when she bit me and I clawed at her face. I, on the other hand, have a severely bitten hand, a slightly swollen lip, and a set of broken glasses from the encounter.

All in all, a rough time, though I wonder, just what the hell should I have done?

This girl has terrorized family and people alike. She turns 18 in two months, to which she will be kicked out, she has alienated everyone who has tried to love her and help her with her problems - myself and Gabe included, and destroys personal property and attacks family on a moments notice. This wasn't the first time she had attacked me, but it was the first time I really fought back.

What would you have done in my shoes?

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:25 AM

While I don't condone violence for the most part and usually do my best to avoid it I have to say.......you go girl. She deserved that. Honestly.

What would I have done in your situation? I say constantly that I have the patience of a saint but I always end the sentence with, "but I have the temper of the Devil himself when pissed off." I either would have walked away (if my patience hadn't been tested -too- many times, despite the thrown glass) or I would've mauled her. Depends. ^_~

ziatenaj
The Lone Naked Banana
Send a message via MSN to ziatenaj Send a message via Yahoo to ziatenaj

Old 03-16-2010, 02:28 AM

I cannot say that I would have done any differently. You had every right to do what you did.
I will say that being bipolar sucks. It is not however an excuse.
I used to date a man who was bipolar. He would never call me or text me or anything like that. We broke up and still remained friends. He hurt my best friends feelings by not showing up to a dinner that he had planned for him. We rearranged everything so that it would fit HIS schedule. He didn't even have the decency to call and say that he wasn't cumming. I wrote him a nasty message telling him that just because he gets depressed it isn't an excuse for common decency. He never did it again to my knowledge.
So in short... Good for you!

Azshare
im like an angry teddy bear..

Old 03-16-2010, 04:49 AM

damn girl, thats intense, and i totaly understand wher eyour coming from. My younger sister is gunna be 16 in may but she was diagnosed bipolar last fall after she overdosed on tylenol (of all things >.>) but damn her and i would go at it! and im the same way, very protective of my boyfriend. we have been together now for lie 4 years and my sister LOVED to degrade him and i and my othe younger brother and sister. talk about daggers flying from the mouth! and this bitch sounds exactly the same! just she took it maybe like 3 steps forward. Is she on mediaction or has she been admitted to a doctor? or a hospital maybe? My parents admitted my sister last september after the tylenol deal and it helped alot! And the best part was that shes madicated now (although theyre using lythium to sedate her, one of the most powerful drugs you could use on a person) but seriously you did the best you could! I used to get into srpas with my sister when she started one her down hill bipolar scenes and damn they got bad. almost as bad your encounter. She attacked you and you defended yourself and your man and she doesnt know when to quit huh? I say way to go and i probably would have doen the same. Im a very meek and extremely patient person but as soon as someone starts to get physically aggressive, you cant sit there and take it lie a dog. You did the right thing in a sense by defending yourself and you should feel no remorse for what you did. You did great! Now next step is to get that crazy girl on some serious medication because as soon as she hits the age of 18 shes fucked. She will be arrested in no time and instead of jail she needs actual rehabilitation--and then jail to kick that attitude of her punk ass lol

Deviant
We're all mad here.
Send a message via Yahoo to Deviant

Old 03-16-2010, 04:58 AM

I probably would have ignored it, and laughed it off like the child she is.
But that's just because I've dealt with tempermental, angry, and aggressive people all my life. And I know that fighting back at them is just giving them a false sense of justification for how they acted, getting a bunch of scrapes/bruises, and giving them the attention that they want. She's getting kicked out, so why fight her nonsense?

Like you've said, nobody cares about her because she's driven them away. When she turns eighteen, who will give a rat's ass what she does anymore? She'll get kicked out and get a dose of what reality is by herself. Maybe when she gets a taste of having no home and nobody to whine at, she might start appreciating the things she had. Having a family that loves you back is not an entitlement, it's something you earn through love and trust.

Noelmule
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2010, 05:16 AM

Yes, I talked to Gabe's mom about it today, she felt really guilty about my injuries.

Once she does turn 18, she is getting kicked out, and will be arrested for trespassing if she comes to the house.

Deviant, I have to admit, I admire your resolve if you could have truly done just that. I strongly felt that she needed to be hit after everything that had been said, and not just pardoned. She constantly threatened her parents with calling CPS if they struck her, even in self defense. It gets pretty fucked up over there.

I honestly can't say I regret it. I just hope I can fix my glasses without them being much money, as that would make me feel guilty for taking away from the spending money Gabe and I have saved up.

dieyousucker
bring me back my soul

Old 03-16-2010, 05:54 AM

wow!!! the girl is sick mehn!! i mean.. omg! she deserves it! honestly. she needs to be taught! damn her!
but if it was me... its either.. i'll just go outside and forget the bitch. or go to the kitchen, hold on to the sharpest knife and run towards her like crazy and stab her so hard that she'd feel sorry for everything she ever did in her entire life!
T_T she should be sent away.. like seriously!

sephy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sephy Send a message via MSN to sephy

Old 03-16-2010, 07:26 AM

Wow, that sounds just like my little sister, except she tries to commit suicide. So we call the police and have her admitted to a health correctional facility/mental institute. They convince her and she changes right back to her old, selfish, violent self. Which in self she blames everything on me and my dad. That she only does the chores around the house, well there wouldn't be so much chores if she doesn't use 2 towels every day.

Hmm i'm just wondering if you can do that to her too. Since she is still underage and her parents have authority over her. But kudos to you for beating the little bitch. Hopefully if her parents can't do such things as admitting her to a institute, her birthday will be such a celebration. ^3^

Oh and watch the house carefully, after her birthday, I would be careful she might/will do something stupid.

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2010, 11:05 AM

I would have done the same thing.
My sister is bipolar, and we've gotten into it like that before -- but maybe not quite as bad. >_> She came pretty close to pushing me through my bedroom window. Her friend had to pull her out of the room, and even then, it was a struggle. I ended up popping her in the fucking jaw 'cause she wouldn't stop running her mouth.
Like ziatenaj said, bipolar disorder is NOT an excuse for violence. That girl needs to take her medicine, and if she's still having manic episodes on it, she needs to get her ass to the fucking doctor and find something that works before she pisses someone SERIOUSLY scary off and gets herself killed.

Royal Knight
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Royal Knight Send a message via MSN to Royal Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Knight

Old 03-16-2010, 12:01 PM

I my self an bipolar, and I have a bipolar cousin. She's a friggen nut. (She's actually my moms cousin so yah) but this lady would go as far fer attention as faking siezures.

But if I had been in your shoes, which I was one day, I would have did what I did then. Just stayed in a different room.

Now my mom's cousin went batty, and started in on me, one day, and even followed me into my room, and proceeded to throw open the door, and almost hit my son in the head with his car seat, which we were using to block the door. If she'd of actually hit him with it, She wouldn't be alive today.

But yah. Watch yourself after she gets kicked out. she'll try anything and everything to get back at everyone. If I were you and Gabe, I'd get a restraining order against her.