BlackEggIceBird
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2011, 02:14 AM

Well helloe hello I really like this feature! I just sold back some items to the avatar shop. And I got 2k for all the items I sold back. I love that plus I was low on some gold. Have you use the sell back feature?

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-18-2011, 04:32 AM

I do, but I shouldn't. I should use the Exchange. Some of my friends always poke me in the back when I sell-back instead of selling to them. I could make more money that way. Or, not sell them at all. I'm friends with hoarders :lol:

But people usually sell their items for, say, 75% store price, in the exchange. Say, for example, an item costs 100 gold in the store. People in the exchange sell it for 75 gold. I could sell it back to the store for 50 gold, or go to the exchange and sell for 75. 25 extra gold isn't much, but that little more it probably better for the more expensive gold shops items.

It all depends on your patience. Are you willing to wait for someone to buy your item, to get extra gold? Or do you want it gone now, for less gold?

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-18-2011, 01:41 PM

I used to sell everything back in the exchange but it does take a while since the exchange is kind of slow. I use the sell back feature now when I do sell an item. Lately, I've been hording items more than selling them though since I sell something then later make an avatar that needs the same item I just sold.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-22-2011, 02:23 AM

I love the sellback feature.
However, I'd prefer if people would sell their commons to me, instead of selling them back. :ninja:

Aganab
Butt

Old 02-23-2011, 06:19 AM

I do agree it's a very useful feature. I don't use it, but it's because I never sell any of my commons. If I would like to sell one, I'd rather sell it on the exchange, because I don't mind waiting, but if I would mind, I would've used the sellback feature for sure.

YamiSora
~

Old 02-24-2011, 04:24 PM

it's good for selling the stuff you don't really care about selling XDD
but Sora uses the exchange too a lot for the good stuff ;DD

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 02-24-2011, 04:43 PM

It's wonderful for Commons but the majority of my inventory are either EI's or CI's which apparently in my case, take forever to sell...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 02-27-2011, 12:51 AM

LOL! I don't and even though I have double of some commons which I accidentally buy during events, I really don't. I think its a waste to do so and I'd rather much give the item away to a friend or newbie ^^

I know that selling it in the exchange takes much longer but I'd rather very much see the unwanted commons in the exchange so other members can buy them. But the waiting is most definitely a turn off. Anyways, I never sell commons. I usually buy what I need so I would never have to sell them, unless of course, it is by accident.