Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 05-27-2010, 02:25 AM

Name: Kia Kaliente
Looks:

"James, call your son. He at least listens to you for a moment or two" Ellie spoke (Ellie=Mother and James=Father) "Alright, I'll go find him" James replies "Do hurry we don't want to miss our flight dear" Ellie spoke back and walked out of the room as James went upstairs to his son's room.

(Your turn)

Last edited by Kia_; 05-27-2010 at 03:00 AM..

ForeverKnight
The Forsaken Soul
Send a message via MSN to ForeverKnight

Old 05-27-2010, 02:46 AM

Name: Zachary "Duke" Alabaster

Bio: 'Duke,' as his friends call him, was always a trouble maker for his parents. If it irritated them, he has done it more than likely. He hangs out with all the wrong people, sneaks off to concerts, and does pretty much anything he can to rebel against their authority. He looks like an all right kid, he's handsome, gets good grades, but he just misbehaves.

To those who know him well, he just likes the idea of being free of conformity. He hates living up to the expectations of others, and wants to express himself, which he does liberally.

-------------

Zachary groaned. He could hear his father's footsteps marching up the stairs to where his room was. It was littered with clothes here and there, a magazine or two of naked women scattered on his bed, and his favorite bands covering up holes in the wall as posters.

He sat up on his bed; He was halfway into finishing volume 7 of his favorite manga, "Hellsing." He closed up his manga and threw it the bed, cleared the naughty magazines and shoved them underneath the rug, and straightened up his room. He got to the door right as his father appeared, opening it up and looking into his father's eyes.

"Yeah, pops?" Zachary asked, raising his eyebrow and barring entrance into his room as usual. He NEVER let anyone into his room, under any circumstances. It was just his sanctuary, and preferred to keep it that way.

Last edited by ForeverKnight; 05-27-2010 at 03:28 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-27-2010, 03:02 AM

"Your mother and I wish to speak to you before we head off on our vacation, would you please come down stairs for a moment" James spoke but he wasn't asking either.

ForeverKnight
The Forsaken Soul

Old 05-27-2010, 03:11 AM

Zachary sighed. "Yeah, whatever." He grumbled and thrust his hands into his pockets. He followed his father downstairs into the living room where his mother waited. They were probably just going to tell him the same thing they always did when they left him alone. Don't throw parties or get drunk or do drugs or get arrested. Blah blah blah.

Last edited by ForeverKnight; 05-27-2010 at 03:28 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-27-2010, 03:21 AM

"Ellie, here he is. He was up in his room as usual" James replied going to stand next to his wife. "Ah, good. We have something important to tell you and no you can't get out of this" Ellie spoke taking a small breath and continuing "While we are away on vacation in Hawaii you are going to stay here and be watched over by Kia. Kia is my best friend's daughter and she will also teach you manners while we are away. We will be gone for two months." Ellie finished looking at her husband "So behave for her" James replied.

ForeverKnight
The Forsaken Soul

Old 05-27-2010, 03:27 AM

Zachary widened his eyes. "What?! You've got to be kidding me!! You're going to have someone babysit me?!" This had to top the list of things that his parents did that got underneath his skin. "I'm 18, mom! I can handle myself. I don't need some girl teaching me how to conduct myself." He growled and crossed his arms. He could argue all he wanted, but when his parents made a decision, he was usually stuck with it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-27-2010, 03:39 AM

"No you are going to have someone watch over you and here she is now" Ellie spoke as there was a knock on the door. James went and opened the door "Hello, nice to see you. Do come in" James stepped aside to let in a teenager looking girl with long red hair up in a high ponytail wearing a white tank top over a black one and a blue jean skirt with sneakers. His parents said goodbye and left after explaining everything to Kia. "Hey" Kia spoke to Zachary.

Last edited by Kia_; 01-04-2011 at 07:21 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:30 PM

ForeverKnight: oh noes, is this dead or should we revive it?