Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-11-2007, 02:51 AM

Hello and welcome to Maple, Menewsha's first hangout created for the specific purpose of bringing all Canadians together! I look forward to this lounge attracting both Canadians and lovers of our great country alike, so please come on in and make yourself at home here! Do note that this is a general chat thread for all Canadians. You may talk about Canada or whatever else you feel like within this hangout. Just remember to have fun!
  • Rules
    Abide by the general rules of Menewsha, as well as the more specific rules of the MN subforum.
    Remember to show respect, kindness and fairness to everyone within this thread while you are here.

Residents are divided by location in alphabetical order. Be sure to mention which province or territory you reside in so I can add you here! If at any given time you'd like to change your location or have your name removed from the list, please make a note of your request either in this thread or via PM, and I'll get on it as soon as I can.

The current list of Canadian Menewshans is as follows!

• Alberta
    draziw.
    Mairelys
    Naguri

British Columbia
    ` W T F
    Atlantis
    CRUNKED
    Easther_Bunni
    Milkshake
    Rivayne
    Ruby Moon
    Stephie

Manitoba
    Kale Dragonheart
    Soda

New Brunswick
    Phoenix Wright

Newfoundland
    Steve the Garden Hose

Ontario
    Affinitas
    Alchino
    Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
    foggyday
    Julianna
    Karine
    Murmuring Lullaby

Saskatchewan
    Enniel
    Ishihara Mika
    seri kin

Are you a fan of someone, something or even somewhere that is Canadian? Let me know what tickles your fancy and I'll add you and your fascination here for the Menewshan world to see!

The current list of fans and their interests is as follows.

• Saskatchewan Roughriders
    seri kin

Vancouver Canucks
    CRUNKED
    Easther_Bunni

Other Menewsha threads of note are listed here! If you'd like your thread to be linked within the lounge, please contact me through PM. Please be sure to note which forum your thread lies in for categorization purposes.
  • Quests
    Paradise Rain ( link )

The Menewsha Nation
    The Panda Pirate ( link )

Thank you for dropping by. I do hope you'll make Maple your home!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-11-2007, 03:47 AM

Awesome. About time I found one of these to hang in, I was about ready to make one myself. Hopefully I won't be ignored in this one like the Gaia Canadians guild. :roll:

Anyways, I'm in Ontario, and look forward to meeting others from our great, and under appreciated country. (Seriously, I'm the butt of so many of my online friend's jokes, just because I'm from Canada. -_-;;; )

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-11-2007, 03:57 AM

I was in the Canadian Guild over there too. XD I found it to be way too big -- it was a little overwhelming for me. In any case, I'm looking forward to starting from scratch here. <3

Anyway, adding you to the list now! :)

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-11-2007, 04:01 AM

Great. <3 With Menew's small community I don't have to fear being ignored. Hopefully. xD

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-11-2007, 04:04 AM

I should hope not! :) The atmosphere here is great, and people definitely seem to be welcoming.

Hm, I just realized that my forum clock is off by an hour. XD Odd, since I changed it to my time zone haha.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-11-2007, 04:06 AM

Oh yeah, I definitely agree. ^^ It took me months to make decent friends on Gaia, but I've made several on Menew within days of joining. @3@;

Wow, yours too? oO; I set mine and it keeps saying it's 11 rather than 12 now, despite my fixing the time to the proper zone. x-x

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-11-2007, 04:11 AM

It does seem harder to make friends on Gaia. XD Strange, seeing as there are so many more members. I suppose it's a mind thing.

Yeah, I wonder if the BB forums haven't recognized the early DST time change. XD That's fine though, I just get to pretend that my time zone is Central for a while. 8)

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-11-2007, 04:15 AM

Maybe. There seems to be a lot of popularity contests there. D: ;;

xD Maybe not. I think the creator lives in the UK or something like that, too. Mm... I wish it were still 11 here. xD Wouldn't have to go to bed soon. xD

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-11-2007, 04:22 AM

Yeah, the popularity contests are one of the reasons why I found it hard to get too involved. It's much easier to get ignored if you don't have this item or that item. XD There are people there who will insist that they're not like that, but it can be hard all the same.

Hah. Yeah, past midnight there ne? That's pretty late. XD

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-11-2007, 04:25 AM

Yeah, actually, I was on 03er, and a lot people stereotyped that it automatically made me stuck up, though. D: And so they snubbed me just as much as rich users snub the newer ones. It sucked.

Yep. xD;; I usually get to bed by around 1;30, so another hour. I have to get up at 7. xD

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-11-2007, 04:37 AM

Oh, fun. XD I joined at some point in mid-'03 but my browser didn't suport .png images, which Gaia uses, so I was like, whatever, and left. XD Too bad, haha.

I returned in '04 when I found browsers that supported the images, and I made a new account. I wasn't really accused of anything because of that, I suppose.

But yessss. Speaking of time... I'd better go figure out what I can make for my boyfriend before he gets home from work. XD

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-11-2007, 04:48 AM

xD Aww, you should have escaped while you had the chance~

I get PMs begging a lot, though. :roll: Just because I have donation items, doesn't mean I'm rich. Most of them were gifts.

xD;; Ah, have fun with that. Mine lives far away.

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-11-2007, 07:22 AM

Mah, Gaia's early days were the best. <3

Yeah, whenever I get active enough, I get begging PMs too. XD Gotta love that.

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 PM

Come on, I know there are more Canadians out there! :)

Easther_Bunni
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2007, 02:49 AM

I'm from BC!

Yay!

Easther_Bunni
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2007, 02:50 AM

For the Fans list thing: I'm a fan of the Vancouver Canucks!
Go hockey teams!

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-12-2007, 02:54 AM

Awesome! Feel free to stick around. :D

I'll add you to the lists now. x)

Easther_Bunni
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2007, 03:22 AM

Alright, I'll be back!

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-12-2007, 04:33 AM

Aaand Riv is back! I had a really nice bath. <3

CRUNKED
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to CRUNKED

Old 04-12-2007, 06:28 AM

Hai. I'm from Vancouver. And I am also a fan of the Canucks. LMAO it's like 11:30 and the game is still going on.

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-12-2007, 06:34 AM

Hey!

LOL, I know, it's insane! My boyfriend got home from work sad because he thought he'd missed the 3rd period (I guess he was listening to the game over the radio while working), and then while he was watching TSN for recaps, they mentioned the 'current' score, and he was like, WHAT. IT'S STILL ON?!

...And. Yes. Haha. It's quite crazy. o_o;

Reverie
I ♥ you!

Old 04-12-2007, 06:58 PM

So, um, the game ended at 12:30 AM. Total insanity. XD

Yay for the victors though.

<3

shockwavev2
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to shockwavev2

Old 04-12-2007, 07:10 PM

who watches Pro Wrestling , Go Petey Williams!!

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 04-12-2007, 07:13 PM

Finally a Canadian lounge.
I am Canadian!! Yeah!!

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2007, 07:15 PM

I'm from saskatchewan!! :3 hi everyone!!