Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 12-07-2011, 04:04 AM

The Past Becomes The Present

Kia and Ribe only, you are allowed to READ just NOT post.

Two colleges in highschool met and became friends. Found out they liked each other, however, parents refused to let this happen. They let it go and eventually moved away, went to college. Now the two will meet up again after highschool is in the past and its now time to face the world with their feelings. Can they do it? Do they feel the same? And whats this with one being with a woman, known as his lover? Find out soon...

Quote:
Name: Patrick Penning
Info: Patrick was the school's soccer jock in highschool years back. He won games as well as practicing and trying hard. His grades were good enough he decided he wanted to go into the world of business to prove what he could do.
Position: Boss Errand Boy
Other: Has a lover but doesn't say who it is.
Looks:

Highschool Photo:

New:
"Patrick, the boss would like to see you" Victoria Winchester spoke as she passed Patrick placing his things in his locker to get ready for the day. "Oh, did he say what about?" Patrick asked over his shoulder "Nope, you know how he is" Victoria commented walking away to her desk like cubby section. Patrick goes to the boss's room and just walks right in. He was the errand boy for the boss only, however, sometimes he would get things for Victoria since she helped out alot too.

Patrick stood awaiting for his boss to speak. "Ah good, Patrick, there you are. We have a new re-cruit coming in today and I have a board meeting to go to within an hour about the time he should be getting here. I need you to take over my spot for the day, afterwards I have a few things I need to get done myself." The boss spoke.

His boss was Jason Intel and he was probably the second biggest business owner when it came to top electronic creating companies. "Of course, anything I should know about him?" "Nope, thats all Patrick" "Alright, leavin now are you, Jason?" Patrick asked as Jason his boss nodded. Once Jason was gone, Patrick went around cleaning up the office, and making it look good.

Last edited by Kia_; 12-07-2011 at 06:07 PM..

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-07-2011, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Name: Shane Bermin
Info: Back in high school Shane was a artist and marketing genius. He never play any sports but because of his art work and marketing ideas he was the go to guy for fund raisers. All the clubs use him to make more money for them. Those he also gave his top ideas to the soccer team because that is where Patrick was. He used any chance he could to talk with him back then. After his parents forcefully moved Shane he had lost all contact with Patrick and never got to explain why he went a way from him. Shane went to college and majored in Marketing and art. Out of college he was hire to a major company which was doing great until the boss gamble the company away. Shane sent out his resume and was quickly pick up by this company.
Position: Marketing Director
Other: Dose not have a set lover just a few guys he could call if he get lonely.
Looks:

Old: Senior Photo in High school

New: What he looks like now a days

Shane arrived at the company with his marketing art back and laptop, he never left home without it. He was in a nice black business suit and his hair was combed back nicely. He looked like a stander salary man when he came in there was nothing special about his work appearance. He was told he was to go to the boss's office to be shown his new desk. He asked a few people where to go before he got to the Office. Soon he knock on the boss's door and waited to talk with the boss.

Last edited by Ribe; 12-07-2011 at 03:27 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-07-2011, 06:15 PM

The secretary outside had confirmed someone was here to see him. Patrick told her to send him in and when he heard the knock on the door he said "Come in" Patrick was at the desk looking down at the laptop in front of him, he was actually checking the stocks before the knock came to the door. So far they were doing very well with their stocks, everyone was buying from them. They were actually only buying from three others. When the man who knocked would walk in, he wouldn't look up right away.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-08-2011, 01:40 AM

Shane walked in and shut the door behind him. He looked around and move over tot he desk. "Hello Mr. Intel, It is a pleasure to finally get to met you. We talk to many times over the phone but our schedules keep getting in the way." He smiled but it seem the guy was to busy looked over the computer to really pay to much attention to him. "Would you like me to start right in and go over a few things I put together before coming here? Or should I wait a little on showing them to you?" Shane could really be a work-a-hal-lic some days which had not changed since high school.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-08-2011, 01:49 AM

"Oh, no it's alright, its a pleasure to meet you but I am not Mr. Intel, he is away at a boards meeting and won't be back for the rest of the day" Patrick stood up, in highschool he did everything soccer based which helped out with his college in the end. "I am Mr. Penning, I am Mr. Intel's assistant. And you are?" he was wanting to catch his name so he may call him anything but sir.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-08-2011, 02:00 AM

"Oh I see" He laughed a little. "Guess I'll have to waite a little longer to actually met him then." Shane shruged a little. "Oh my name is Shane Bermin, but please call me Shane." He held out his hand to shake Penning's hand. "So I am guess you are here to show me around then?" Shane had his art case and lap top case in one hand with the straps around his neck for safety.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-08-2011, 04:17 AM

Patrick shakes his hand "Shane, Shane Bermin. I think I knew of someone with that name before. Do you mind me asking if you went to Rurouni HighSchool a few years back?" Patrick asks, though he should have given his name first, so he slips it in "I'm Patrick Penning by the way" Patrick smiled as he waited for a reply from Shane. He knew that someone by Bermin went to Rurouni HighSchool, but, his memory wasn't so good in the past couple years with all the working he had been doing. He had to do everything on his own because of a fight with his parents.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-08-2011, 04:43 AM

Shane cover his mouth with his hand after all this time there he was. There was so much Shane wanted to say or even just answer him. But the words could not come out of his mouth he tried to make them but he couldn't. The cat truly had caught his tongue. He just looked over Patrick boy had he changed he had gotten far more hansom then he had remember in his thought. Shane started thinking about the past a little and thought Patrick most hate him for disappearing without a word back then. He sighed and nodded his head unable to answer.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-14-2011, 04:20 AM

"Are you alright? You look as if you've seen a ghost" Patrick asked placing his hand to the other's head checking his temperature. "Well no fever, but, do you want some water?" Patrick hadn't realized who was standing in front of him, ever since they quit talking, he had taken on so many oppertunities of life and changed along with them. The sun shown up high as it was the afternoon and still early. Lunchtime had began and most of the people working would be out at lunch or mostly eating in the business.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-14-2011, 03:39 PM

He blushed when Patrick touch his cheek. He had never forgot the feel of Patrick hand on his face. Knowing Patrick was there infront of him he wanted to tell him so may things. Slowly Shane cougehd a little recomposeing him self. "Yeah water would be nice." He looked to Patrick and finally was able to talk to him. "Yes its me.... From back then." He slowly and softly said. He hoped that Patrick would not hate him it wasn't his fault for what happened bettween them. But he had no choice his family took him and that was the end of it

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-18-2011, 06:01 AM

"Hm? Back when?" Patrick looked in the mini fridge on the single counter in the room as he retrieved a cold bottle water from it. He hadn't realized yet who Shane was until he handed the other guy the bottle of water and their hands touched slightly. He then remembered that feeling of being around Shane in the past, though he didn't let it show or affect him as he sat down and brought Shane with him sitting the other guy on his lap. He knew that if this was the same Shane, the reaction wouldn't be much different from the past, now he waited to see it.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-18-2011, 06:11 AM

Shane took the bottle water and took a sip quickly trying to calm him self down. But it really did not help when he was lead to sit down and end up on Patrick's lap. His heart rate shot up and he blushed deeply. "I'm guessing this mean you remeber then...?" He was nevous and looked to Patrick really needing to calm down but all that was running through his head was kiss him kiss him. He right there you can do it. But he was nevous like the first time they ever try to kiss.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-21-2011, 01:12 AM

(was my last reply an okay reply? and this one?)

Patrick smiled "How could I forget you Shane" Patrick answered, his hot breath right next to Shane's ear and realized they were really close. He hadn't thought much about his actions, then again when did he ever think about something before it happening until afterwards. Patrick had the urge to kiss him, to touch him, to do more, but, they couldn't. Not only did they work at the same place now which wouldn't be so bad, but, they were at work still. Patrick didn't care right now, he never thought about it before, and wouldn't think about it now, that is, until someone knocked on the door making him jump slightly.

Calming himself down rather quickly he moved Shane off his lap and composed himself "Lie down and look asleep" Patrick spoke before opening the door. "Yes, Victoria?" Patrick asked "Did the newbie come in yet?" "Yes he did, don't worry I've got in under control, why don't you take off early today, I'll show him around and what he has to do" Victoria's eyes lit up, she hardly ever got to leave early "A-are you sure? I mean I don't want you to..." "Don't worry about it Tori, he over heated himself and is resting for the time being. With a big and important company like ours, that's normal" "True true, tomorrow I'm going to buy you all three latte's or cappuccinos" Victoria smiled knowing the boss liked the stronger coffee but not black coffee.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2011, 02:08 AM

(yeah its fine but make it longer before they get together because remember in the past Shane had just dispeared on Patrick. This was without a word and never contracted him so let there be a misunderstanding between them.)

Shane was about to say some thing to Patrick when the knock came in. Then he was pushed from the lap and his fast beating heart changed and slowed down. "Huh... what??" He mouthed but decided to laid on the couch and closed his eyes. why did he have to pertead to be asleep. It was jus tin the afternoon and won't it make him seem lazy or some thing. Shane really was confused on what was going on. He need to talk to Patrick and explaine the past but the words still could not be said because of this person was there.