Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 06-08-2012, 10:46 PM

Okay I just finished watching this Anime and it was pretty damn cool if I'm honest! Basically it's about a the leader of an old biker gang which has now disbanded and like the title of the show says he decides to become a teacher, but not just any teacher the greatest teacher in the whole world. But he's not doing it for the good duty of being a teacher, he wants to try and get nice and personal with his students. His teaching methods are rather odd, in the way that he gives life lessons rather then sticking to the school curriculum. But as a whole it's all fun and laughs... Oh and did I mention that despite his rebellious past, he's still a virgin, and raises this point many a time across the show. So has anyone else seen this Anime or read the Manga and would wish to share their view?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-11-2012, 08:20 PM

I only read the manga and never got a chance the finish the anime. The manga is awesome (I only read the first series of GTO and not 14 days Shonen or whatever it's called). I wanted to read GTO the early years and got a chance to read some of the volumes. I had to say, it's an awesome manga series, both GTO and GTO the early years. His life in general is just great, and the ending for the GTO manga is kind of cool but I want to read 14 days Shonen to see what happens from there. :D!

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 06-14-2012, 08:20 AM

I haven't heard of anyone mention this anime/manga series in a long time now. Must be considered somewhat of a classic now.

I think it's hilarious from what I remember though I only read the manga, if the anime is anything like the manga I imagine it'd be just as hilarious. Unfortunately I never did finish the manga. Got some serious catching up to do.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 06-14-2012, 10:22 AM

Oh Eikichi and his antics! :P

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-14-2012, 05:37 PM

Great Teacher Onizuka is an inspiration :D

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-02-2012, 07:08 AM

my favorite part is still where he's giving the girl a ride on his bike and he tells her "you know there's a word for girls like you ,it starts with b and ends with otch

RebelReplay
Rebel~Replay Hello.

Old 07-03-2012, 07:36 PM

Hahah, God that was such a funny anime. I was told to read the manga though.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 07-11-2012, 06:36 PM

@Techiro_Yugota haha I remember that bit!

I wish I had a teacher like him, school would be so much more awsomesauce!!

Fox Demon Areiku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-12-2013, 12:47 PM

Ah, Onizuka ! I remember GTO and that was a very funny manga.
The anime was very good too.