FoxFire1636

Old 05-16-2015, 03:28 PM

Hello all! I made this thread because I wanted to get in touch with other Wiccans and Pagans and talk magick, the supernatural, and anything else we can think of. I can't wait to meet you guys.

So, to introduce myself, I have been a Witch for the past 3 years now and have learned so much in those few years! I focus mainly on Pendulum, Tarot and Rune work and am also working on Ouija board and herbals work as well. I call myself a Witch and am also Pagan, and, while I do follow the Wiccan Rede, I do not really align myself as Wiccan, though I lean towards that style.

I personally feel close to the Goddesses, specifically that of Isis, Hath-or, Minerva and Diana. I also feel close to the God Thoth, as well. I was raised as a Christian and, interestingly, me and my mom both delved into The Craft at the same time, though separately, and ended up telling each other we were witches at the same time!

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2015, 12:56 PM

I miss a very close Wiccan friend I had from years ago. Sadly, I don't know her fate since pretty much last year. I'm hoping she is alright, though. She was someone who accepted my quirks and enjoyed them.

AceAgoston
👻 hi 👻

Old 05-29-2015, 04:37 PM

FoxFire1636: I hope you don't mind me meandering my way into your conversation.

My best friend and roommate is formerly Wiccan, although she would still consider herself a Witch. We talk a lot about the supernatural, magick, her family's history with it, etc., but I was more curious about the Wiccan faith.

She doesn't really like talking about it, since she never got very involved, but I'm really curious about the goddesses and such and I was wondering if you would mind sharing a little bit about the Wiccan faith and lifestyle. .u.