Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 11-17-2014, 02:58 AM

Sacred Forest and Sacred Forest - Blossom Season
Greetings everyone! Vicky and I have returned from our honeymoon with lots of photos and gifts! You'll not get everything right away, though! Let's start from the end of our journey, in fact!

Our last stop before returning to Menewsha was the island of Vile. Nalin traveled to his home island to met us there and show us around. Since the lowlands are currently having a bit of a scuffle, he took us to the most wonderful nature walk at the foot of Takai Mountain (where the famous Wind Clan ninja live).

The leaves of the trees right now are a beautiful, fiery orange, but Nalin said we'd enjoy it in the brief, but welcome, spring and summer seasons as well. Vicky and I look forward to returning to Vile and seeing Takai Forest in the warmer months - but through the magic of the Sacred Forest and Sacred Forest - Blossom Season items, you can skip ahead and enjoy your favorite seasons now!

With Sacred Forest, you can enjoy the Takai Forest nature walk as we saw it - in the late summer, just before the leaves turned almost overnight to the blazing orange of autumn - and of course after. Autumn and Summer are short seasons here on Vile, so they will likewise leave the Mennies Shop early! Mark December 17th on your calendar!

With Sacred Forest - Blossom Season, you can marvel at how the leaves bleach themselves to an icy, blue-white color for the winter. Nalin tells me that some of the trees keep their white leaves nearly the whole winter! In the spring, the trees blush their leaves pink, creating a dreamy atmosphere all throughout the forest! Winter and Spring linger longer on Vile, so you can expect this item to remain in the shops until February 17th!

When the cold winds started ripping the beautiful fire-colored leaves from the trees, we sent Nalin off to work on an assignment for us and returned home to Menewsha to share some of our experiences with you all.

To get the items, you will first need to purchase some Mennies using either PayPal or a credit card. If you want to send a donation through the post, contact Mama Juru for more info.

Once you have your Mennies, take a trip over to the Mennies Shop and trade them for the items you would like! If gold is your only option, go visit the Exchange forum or Marketplace. This item will leave the Mennies Shop on midnight PST of December 17th and February 17th!

These sets were pixeled by the lady who's talented in all seasons, Wishie!

Last edited by Mr. Mayor; 11-17-2014 at 03:01 AM..

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 11-17-2014, 02:59 AM

Ah - while I have everyone's attention...

While we were traveling on our honeymoon, Vicky and I decided two things. One - we love to travel! And two - Menewsha really could do with us having closer relations with the other islands. The new Empress of Dainae is really a very lovely person and tempted us with promises of more of her favorite paella the next time we visited...

When we returned to Menewsha finalize plans for - well, you'll find out what sort of surprise we've been working on very soon! - we had a long discussion with each other and then invited several prominent Menewshans to tell them what we proposed to do....

Vicky and I are going to continue to travel on behalf of Menewsha! We'll work almost as ambassadors to the Chain, improving our relationships with the peoples of other islands and sending back samples of what we've found when we can!

Of course, we'll return to Menewsha too. But for day to day care of Menewsha, we've formed a Council. I'm sure you'll recognize the names of the Council! Magnus, Channah, the Toymaker, Nalin, Abel, and Emilio have agreed to split the duties that Vicky and I normally attended to amongst themselves and work together when we travel. So please direct your concerns to the Council when appropriate.

And on that note, Vicky and I need to get back to readying the mansion for the winter season, as we've decided to travel to Merkhet and enjoy the sun... I mean, discuss the traditions associated with Celes Paradi in case the goddesses deign to visit us again this summer.

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 11-17-2014, 02:59 AM

Post hijacked by jelly! =3

Models!

Here's some outfit inspiration, a fab selection of people showing off the lovely new CI and its beautiful blossoming recolours!

Babyblueyez25 Bellybutton Cardinal Biggles

bloodstainedwings Chexala CloudDreamer

Immy Jeannesha Kenome-Chan

Lavinia linapoo Liztress

~LONGCAT~ Maha-Aamir Maria-Minamino

Nephila jellysundae mysticeyes2987

sadrain SuperZombiePotatoe Wishie

Last edited by jellysundae; 11-18-2014 at 09:45 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-17-2014, 03:04 AM

Nice to see you, Mr. Mayor! ^_^ even if just for a bit before you go with Vicktoria Valentine to Merkhet. Look forward to Celes Paradi and seeing what the Council has in store for us. :)

EDIT: Also, the new CIs are very lovely. Glad to have more nature items here on Mene!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 11-17-2014, 03:07 AM

This is, gah, this is just so lovely! Fantastic work, Wishie!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-17-2014, 03:26 AM

Yesyesyessss! So goooood praise mene

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 03:30 AM

So. Cool. Wishie... you're awesome

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 11-17-2014, 03:30 AM

Oh my WOWEEE leaves just what I was missing for my turkey day avi thank you soo much I love the orange leaves ^.^ and the pink and blues oooh sooo pretty ^.^

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 11-17-2014, 03:31 AM

I want both... T_T why does my work end in two weeks...

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-17-2014, 03:39 AM

Oh i have died and gone to heaven... I love them

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 03:50 AM

I am so excited!!!! This is beautiful!
I can't wait to see what the surprise is

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 03:56 AM

Oh my how lovely. :D These are going to be SO useable! (most CIs are XD)

I need to get some of these right now!!!

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 04:21 AM

omgomgomg, I am freaking out right now! Diplomatic relations with the other islands! Mene has a Counsel now! Nalin is from Vile? I didn't know that, how long have we known that? Gaaaaaaahhh!! *flails*

Also, these items are gorgeous.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 04:59 AM

Ahh! They are absolutely wonderful! I love them. *googly eyes*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 05:56 AM

Awesome! Hope you two enjoy your vacation- I mean, journey to improve relations with the surrounding civilizations. ;) *wink wink*

In the meantime, thanks for the lovely items! :DDDD

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 05:56 AM

Thank you for sharing such wonderful things with us Mayor-sama!

The Queer Engineer

Old 11-17-2014, 05:59 AM

*cries OMG I shall have this item. It is beautiful! Thanks for notifying me of this awesomeness. XD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 06:11 AM

the leaves are going to be very useful. *eyes hungrily*
traveling definitely has it's perks.

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Kendra

Old 11-17-2014, 06:38 AM

These are gorgeous!! Looks like I need to donate again, I'm low on mennies!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-17-2014, 07:35 AM

My girl's enjoying a nice walk on her way back from stopping off at the library, and picking up a calorie laden beverage. :D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-17-2014, 08:30 AM

waow. "We're home- NOPE BYE WE'RE LEAVING AGAIN."

Mark, my feels. :c

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 11-17-2014, 09:44 AM

Lovely items. <3

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 09:47 AM

They look wonderful. Now if only if I can afford them >.>

I am looking forward to coming back to the mansion again Lucien. I miss the Hot Chocolate that it provides.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 11-17-2014, 09:47 AM

welcome back Mr. Mayor! and thank you for the presents. they are perfect!

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 01:22 PM

These are so awesome! :D Thank you wishie and Mr. Mayor!