2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2014, 09:18 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm Deux, or 2, or Femme - whichever floats your boat!

I'm currently craving some roleplays! I'm very open to ideas, as I'm looking to flex my creative writing skills after some time away from roleplaying.

If you're interested - please send me a message or post here! I don't bite I promise! :)

I enjoy both fandom and original roleplays, which are both much more easily broken down with the use of lists... so here is some lists! Bolded are my super-craves right now!

Fandom

Superheros - X-Men, Justice League, Young Justice, Batman, Avengers... pretty much down for anything heroic - also down to use TV/movie/comic-verse depending on what you like! If I haven't seen/read it - I'm also likely to do so if you recommend it!
Disney/Pixar/Paramount - Essentially animated movies fall under this category. Canon is fine, but more AU/crossover or simply based on fairy tale movies is what I'm going for here. Frozen, Mulan, Hercules, Tarzan, The Wild Thornberrys, Rise of the Guardians, Book of Life.... pretty much down for anything!4
Dystopian - Think any popular YA fiction to come our recently. Divergent, Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, The Giver, Maze Runner, The 100, Like with superheros, I'm also down to read/watch it if you make a good case for it!
Avatar The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra - down for either, or simply set in the Avatar universe.
▶ Game of Thrones - I have a really big thing for Sandor x Sansa - but down for anything! Canon or AU.
▶ SuperWhoLock - I am familiar with all of these shows... never roleplayed any of them before, but I would be down to try!

Original

▶ A world where your hair/eyes/something changes color dependent on your feelings.
▶ Student x Prof/TA (University)
▶ Expert x Protege (Music, martial arts, painting, etc...)
▶ CEO x Activist trying to stop the company
▶ Billionaire x Newly evicted individual
▶ Super powered individuals are being used by the government for testing, a couple/group escape and try to warn the public/take down the government.
▶ Any stupid dumb romantic plot. I am a helpless romantic, omg >////<.

I like queer relationships! So totally okay with MxM and FxF. I also dig polyamorous individuals, trans folk, POC, and folks with disabilities - so don't be surprised if these traits pop up in my characters!

If you have any needs please let me know! Such as vision problems - I'll use a larger font! Or if you require more time to reply or shorter post sizes!

Cheers and hope to hear from you!

Last edited by 2Femme; 12-23-2014 at 05:38 AM..

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2014, 05:37 AM

The request thread has been updated!

Hope to hear from you! :)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-25-2014, 02:08 AM

You look interesting. omg I don't need more rps, but I want them~!

This idea looks interesting:
A world where your hair/eyes/something changes color dependent on your feelings.

Also, poly love is my biggest guilty pleasure.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-25-2014, 10:05 PM

▶ A world where your hair/eyes/something changes color dependent on your feelings.

These stick out to me, have anything specific you want to do with any of them?

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2014, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
You look interesting. omg I don't need more rps, but I want them~!

This idea looks interesting:
A world where your hair/eyes/something changes color dependent on your feelings.

Also, poly love is my biggest guilty pleasure.
I would LOVE to do some poly-love stuff with this plot! I'm open to doing this slow-paced if you're busy with other role plays, or we can keep it on the back burner for awhile. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post

These stick out to me, have anything specific you want to do with any of them?
For the first, I envisioned it taking place in a very strict, no-nonsense type dystopia. Perhaps a cross between the worlds you see in The Giver, - where everyone is pushed to be more alike and hide their differences - and the more militant world of the Hunger Games or Divergent with a higher governing power keeping everyone in control.

Then of course, plot wise revolving around characters who are 'rule breakers' - in this instant, individuals who don't hide their changing mood (As would be the custom) - and individual (or two, or three) who meet these rebels and start their own journey of self-discovery.... with some mayhem thrown in there of course! Always love a good take-over-the-government story~!!

For the student x prof role play, I envisioned this as something along the lines of a bright new student reminding the professor why they love the subject so much. The prof could start out grumpy, and always challenging the student in class until the student confronts them about the treatment. Something light and fluffy, maybe with some tragic back stories thrown in for our entertainment.

The last I just envisioned a millionaire musician taking on a student. Perhaps from a contest, or just discovering them randomly. I see the millionaire very.. Bruce Wayne-y if that makes sense? Really brooding and grumpy and a stickler for the rules and the student kind of coming in and disrupting his orderly world.

Any of those catch your eye? :)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 01:35 AM

Slow pace is nice, but I'm plenty steady. Seems like people are a bit like chamealeons if they change color with their emotions. Are there then moments when people go white when they aren't feeling?

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2014, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Slow pace is nice, but I'm plenty steady. Seems like people are a bit like chamealeons if they change color with their emotions. Are there then moments when people go white when they aren't feeling?
I personal saw hair as the thing to change color - and I did have something in mind similar to that - in so much as hair turns grey with apathy and as you age. (If I'm getting really into it, I'd say this leads to more frequent elder abuse in this world - buuuut little details like that aren't always needed. Ahha).

But yes - as far as role playing goes - it's world building with you and your partners, so if you have any ideas for colors and their meanings, or anything else related I am more then open. :)

I also envision headscarf being really popular.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 12-27-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Femme View Post
▶ Rise of the Guardians, Book of Life.... pretty much down for anything!
Dystopian
▶ Super powered individuals are being used by the government for testing, a couple/group escape and try to warn the public/take down the government.
▶ Any stupid dumb romantic plot. I am a helpless romantic, omg >////<.
Sooo all these things sound awesome, in particular a Rise of the Guardians story! I'm not really sure what exactly the plot would be, but I am down for flexing my try-to-be-canon-character muscles or just trying to make a plot within an existing universe. I'm also cool with the others whether it's just picking one or combining all three

In a dystopian world where everyone has forgotten of joy/holidays the Boogie Man reigns supreme...

Until one scientist is able to create vessels for all of the old holidays to take form and defeat the mighty dictatorship!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 02:25 AM

Ah cool. Apathy. Yeah, I can see how age would turn people grey. It's a good play with grey hair. So you see people wanting to hide their changing colors? I imagine some would form cultures where the their lives are shaped by the displays of color. Would eyes change too?

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 02:36 AM

Quote:
I would LOVE to do some poly-love stuff with this plot! I'm open to doing this slow-paced if you're busy with other role plays, or we can keep it on the back burner for awhile. :)

For the first, I envisioned it taking place in a very strict, no-nonsense type dystopia. Perhaps a cross between the worlds you see in The Giver, - where everyone is pushed to be more alike and hide their differences - and the more militant world of the Hunger Games or Divergent with a higher governing power keeping everyone in control.

Then of course, plot wise revolving around characters who are 'rule breakers' - in this instant, individuals who don't hide their changing mood (As would be the custom) - and individual (or two, or three) who meet these rebels and start their own journey of self-discovery.... with some mayhem thrown in there of course! Always love a good take-over-the-government story~!!

For the student x prof role play, I envisioned this as something along the lines of a bright new student reminding the professor why they love the subject so much. The prof could start out grumpy, and always challenging the student in class until the student confronts them about the treatment. Something light and fluffy, maybe with some tragic back stories thrown in for our entertainment.

The last I just envisioned a millionaire musician taking on a student. Perhaps from a contest, or just discovering them randomly. I see the millionaire very.. Bruce Wayne-y if that makes sense? Really brooding and grumpy and a stickler for the rules and the student kind of coming in and disrupting his orderly world.

Any of those catch your eye? :)
Honestly the first one sounds really, really fun but would take a lot of planning and seems like it would be funner with more than just two characters XD I wouldn't mind playing more than one.

I also like the second one a lot, I'm really into that type of roleplay for some strange reason. So i'm okay with both. It just depends on which one you want to rp more.

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo View Post
Sooo all these things sound awesome, in particular a Rise of the Guardians story! I'm not really sure what exactly the plot would be, but I am down for flexing my try-to-be-canon-character muscles or just trying to make a plot within an existing universe. I'm also cool with the others whether it's just picking one or combining all three

In a dystopian world where everyone has forgotten of joy/holidays the Boogie Man reigns supreme...

Until one scientist is able to create vessels for all of the old holidays to take form and defeat the mighty dictatorship!
Ouu! If you wanted to do an AU Rise of the Guardians with those subplots I would be so down!!

I'd love to play as Valentines day. o3o
Would you like to stick to strictly holidays? Or include characters like Jack, the Tooth Fairy, and the Sandman as well?

Quote:
Ah cool. Apathy. Yeah, I can see how age would turn people grey. It's a good play with grey hair. So you see people wanting to hide their changing colors? I imagine some would form cultures where the their lives are shaped by the displays of color. Would eyes change too?
Eye could also change! :P They're a bit harder to hide, ahha. My initial idea had revolved around one particular city/government that attempts to control people by frowning upon the showcase of emotions - and having some rebel characters shake things up a bit. It would be awesome if these characters were from different cities or cultures.

Quote:
Honestly the first one sounds really, really fun but would take a lot of planning and seems like it would be funner with more than just two characters XD I wouldn't mind playing more than one.

I also like the second one a lot, I'm really into that type of roleplay for some strange reason. So i'm okay with both. It just depends on which one you want to rp more.
It looks like I might be doing the first with Kat - but I'm okay to do two different versions!

I'm always down for a student x prof role play though. ^^ I'd love to play a grumpy professor. Ehuhuhu.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 05:27 PM

Let's do that then! Which pairing do you like the most mxf fxf or mxm I'll play whatever gender you want me to.

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Let's do that then! Which pairing do you like the most mxf fxf or mxm I'll play whatever gender you want me to.
I'm not picky! I had wanted to play a male professor, so I guess you can make your character then choose whichever gender fits them the most? :)

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 06:27 PM

Could I possible get a quick character sheet to decide which character to use?

Cows Go Moo

Old 12-27-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Ouu! If you wanted to do an AU Rise of the Guardians with those subplots I would be so down!!

I'd love to play as Valentines day. o3o
Would you like to stick to strictly holidays? Or include characters like Jack, the Tooth Fairy, and the Sandman as well?
I think anything that's either a folklore or just worked its way into the public consciousness is fair game c: I'm not 100% sure on who I want to play yet (Chinese New Year, Groundhog's Day, the April Fool, Pumpkin King/Halloween etc), but Bloody Mary is a very, very strong candidate for a side character lol

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 12-27-2014 at 08:21 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
[SIZE="1"]Eye could also change! :P They're a bit harder to hide, ahha. My initial idea had revolved around one particular city/government that attempts to control people by frowning upon the showcase of emotions - and having some rebel characters shake things up a bit. It would be awesome if these characters were from different cities or cultures.
Yeah, it's nice and fleshy for a world to have different cultures. Maybe the rebel culture lives like gypsies outside of the limits and comforts of the rest of the government controlled culture. You want to write something like a rebel and city born sort of story?

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2015, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Could I possible get a quick character sheet to decide which character to use?
I'm not sure what you mean? Sorry. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo View Post
I think anything that's either a folklore or just worked its way into the public consciousness is fair game c: I'm not 100% sure on who I want to play yet (Chinese New Year, Groundhog's Day, the April Fool, Pumpkin King/Halloween etc), but Bloody Mary is a very, very strong candidate for a side character lol
Ahh! Yes! That sounds wonderful! Did you want to make another thread to start working on this? (Or I can, up to you!)

Quote:
Yeah, it's nice and fleshy for a world to have different cultures. Maybe the rebel culture lives like gypsies outside of the limits and comforts of the rest of the government controlled culture. You want to write something like a rebel and city born sort of story?
That is a nice summary of what I had in mind! Like I was saying to Cows.... did we want to start up a thread to continue working on this? :)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-04-2015, 07:56 AM

You mean like start the rp?

Cows Go Moo

Old 01-04-2015, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Ahh! Yes! That sounds wonderful! Did you want to make another thread to start working on this? (Or I can, up to you!)
Yeah sure! Here is the thread :D