⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-11-2007, 03:49 AM

Wow I love your coloring on your images <33

salamandersoup
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to salamandersoup

Old 03-11-2007, 04:14 AM

WAOW. xD T'aint bad. You're amazing at coloring clothes and folds in fabric 'n such. In a few of your sketches though, where you've drawn a full body, it almost looks like scrunched the legs and shrunk the lower body down - like you were running out of room and still wanted to fit the whole body on the page. Otherwise, though, your proportions are generally awesome. Yey for you and your arts! good jorb :3

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:03 PM

I really like the pattern on the stockings of the first coloured piece, Mary - I think I might have gone cross-eyed looking at it, but I do like :)

Mary
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-11-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamandersoup
WAOW. xD T'aint bad. You're amazing at coloring clothes and folds in fabric 'n such. In a few of your sketches though, where you've drawn a full body, it almost looks like scrunched the legs and shrunk the lower body down - like you were running out of room and still wanted to fit the whole body on the page. Otherwise, though, your proportions are generally awesome. Yey for you and your arts! good jorb :3
that happens a lot. If I draw a person without feet, it looks really weird to me, so I try to draw the whole person...but then make the feet and legs tiny. @_@ I should stop doing that.

Mary
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-11-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter
I really like the pattern on the stockings of the first coloured piece, Mary - I think I might have gone cross-eyed looking at it, but I do like :)
Thanks!
I don't even know how I made that pattern. I mean, I know that I used some pattern things, but I don't remember which ones. darn. xD

The Strange Visitor
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2007, 01:25 AM

I gotta say, I really like your style. It almost has a "doll like" quality to it. Really nice and refreshing.

Harkem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2007, 05:48 AM

wooo XD i love your style. Just like the previous comment. Tis dollish and I looove dolls <3 Finish more drawings yo =D

Sethirius
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2007, 09:31 AM

Oh you definitely have a lovely style! I love your sketches! I hope you'll keep up the excellent work! =)

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM

You have a cool style. I love your sketch and the way you color.

heather_54
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to heather_54 Send a message via Yahoo to heather_54

Old 03-17-2007, 01:21 AM

ooo i like your 3rd finished one that ones nice

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2007, 05:26 PM

awsome!! ^^

Arekya
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Arekya Send a message via Yahoo to Arekya

Old 03-17-2007, 07:45 PM

it's pretty good.. ^.^ not the geatest (nbut then again nobody's is..) and the coloring is wonderful.. work on shaping.. in some places I noticed a bit out of porportion and elbows overly pointy in places... but the coloring and shading is pretty excellent (just fyi.. encks shoulf take up.. as third of the space tops.. and usually for styles like ya do.. with the slightly too thin arms.. a bit thinner even)

Inverno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-18-2007, 06:04 AM

YAY!!! I love gaia!!! I am also an immigrant from Gaia *shifty eyes* If this place gets a decent marketplace, it might become my new home! Okay probably not (I am a rich bish on Gaia), but my second home! Do you have a shop on gaia? What does your art usually go for?

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to dragonpaladin Send a message via MSN to dragonpaladin Send a message via Yahoo to dragonpaladin

Old 03-18-2007, 07:05 AM

Spreads The Luck Of The Irish

Oooh Nice, But work with the face

Mary
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2007, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverno
YAY!!! I love gaia!!! I am also an immigrant from Gaia *shifty eyes* If this place gets a decent marketplace, it might become my new home! Okay probably not (I am a rich bish on Gaia), but my second home! Do you have a shop on gaia? What does your art usually go for?
Gaia is fabulous. <3 I'm not very rich there though. I only have 30k or so. @_@

I do have a shop! it's right here~
I have one here too. the link is in my sig~
my art is kind of cheap-ish. kind of. :B

Mary
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2007, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arekya
it's pretty good.. ^.^ not the geatest (nbut then again nobody's is..) and the coloring is wonderful.. work on shaping.. in some places I noticed a bit out of porportion and elbows overly pointy in places... but the coloring and shading is pretty excellent (just fyi.. encks shoulf take up.. as third of the space tops.. and usually for styles like ya do.. with the slightly too thin arms.. a bit thinner even)
thanks!
yeah, I really do have to work on the proportions. I've noticed that I sometimes draw freakishly thin limbs and tiny feet so it looks kind of...awkward. @_@

Mary
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2007, 08:17 AM

thanks to everyone that said nice things about my art~ :D

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to dragonpaladin Send a message via MSN to dragonpaladin Send a message via Yahoo to dragonpaladin

Old 03-18-2007, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
thanks to everyone that said nice things about my art~ :D

No Prob

ChibiMaru-Chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 06:28 PM

I like drawing too. Mostly chibi anime...if you know what I mean...I like drawing things because they look so awesome in the end...:D